Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

fetwear

Jump to newest

By *atex two OP   Couple
over a year ago

near plymouth

is it wrong for a couple into fetwear to allow the fem dress in thigh boots and latex dress for a meet or have these pics on their profile ,because straight away others think that all we are interested in is bdsm ,why cant a female dress as she feels sexy in without being slated as a bdsm nut ,ps if we wanted that type of meet we would not be on fab xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

maybe its something to do with your name too

over a year ago

Sounds an looks great from the pic I enjoy PVC an PVC stockings ect I have moments like lil bdsm but also just love dressin sexy in tight gear

But if ou enjoy dressing in fet wear then do it up to others if the pressure stuff

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

people do confuse fet and bdsm...however people also confuse anyone they find attractive with what they are looking for.i am clearly sub,say so and still get mail feom sub men looking for a Domme cos i mention BDSM.

Make sure the S&M box isnt ticked and accept it is part of the wonderful world wide web.

We all get mail from people who make assumptions,dont change your profile unless you want to.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Just checked...you list S&M as an interest...dont know why i bothered writing .You dont want people into bdsm to contact u,dont list it as an interest

over a year ago

Yes it's very wrong and you should be well ashamed of yourselves.

In fact I think you need to get rid of all the pvc stuff, rid yourself of it's shackles and post it up North to me instead

over a year ago

If you like it then just enjoy it, too many people jump to conclusions, I have a wide selection of different styles of underwear, which I like some people may not like my choices but thats not my problem.

I do it for me not for them and thats what you should do too.

Post new Message to Thread