Mother Nature

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does it stop you from having sex with someone if its that time of the month? I

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does it stop you from having sex with someone if its that time of the month? I"

with a partner, no

with a meet, yes

over a year ago

"Does it stop you from having sex with someone if its that time of the month? I"

No, but it does with most women!

over a year ago

sure do xx i will not play if on. Its not fair to the people i would meet .

over a year ago

With my partner, no it doesn't stop us. But on a meet, no I wouldn't play at that time of the month.

over a year ago

Some woman are on very little ... and some its really really bad .

over a year ago

before she had her bits taken away, mrs bw was a fkin nightmare when nature called

there was no way i was gettin away with not being up for it

over a year ago

id not even consider it even with a partner.. for those days he could have as many blow jobs etc as he wanted.. but no way would we have sex *shudders*

over a year ago

I would with my partner and possibly some we meet. There is nothing wrong with doing so as long as everyone is aware.

over a year ago

Have done with exes in the past. Don't see the big deal lol. On a meet prob not but i do know a guy who finds it a serious turn on. Might with him if i'm really super horny next month xxx

over a year ago

"I would with my partner and possibly some we meet. There is nothing wrong with doing so as long as everyone is aware. "
correct me if im wrong but some are extra horny when they are on?

over a year ago

"I would with my partner and possibly some we meet. There is nothing wrong with doing so as long as everyone is aware. correct me if im wrong but some are extra horny when they are on?"
Some are horny when on .... i can be but when i am on its like i pass liver and like the killing feilds if i go to bath room ... so god help the poor man if he would like his cock in there , lol

over a year ago

too much information....me thinks..

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I went through a very early menopause in my late 20s/early 30s, so never have to make that choice

over a year ago

"I would with my partner and possibly some we meet. There is nothing wrong with doing so as long as everyone is aware. correct me if im wrong but some are extra horny when they are on?Some are horny when on .... i can be but when i am on its like i pass liver and like the killing feilds if i go to bath room ... so god help the poor man if he would like his cock in there , lol "

if you intimately close to someone, and you are all warm and snuggled in bed, the feeling of getting inside can be warm and mushy and kinda horny really

on a meet though, having to think about it upfront or having it sprung on you as a surprise, no way !

over a year ago

I have done with partners in the past.

With meets, I supose it would depend. On how horny I was, on how they felt about it, if I wanted to, it wouldnt stop me.

As for being more horny, the week before im like a dog on heat. Durning thats a month to month thing. Sometimes I am, sometimes im not.

over a year ago

"I went through a very early menopause in my late 20s/early 30s, so never have to make that choice"
Been like this years i will be glad when thay all stop . I think woman are so lucky not to get them ..

over a year ago

a meet yes x

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Thank the Lord I finished with that years ago

over a year ago

"I would with my partner and possibly some we meet. There is nothing wrong with doing so as long as everyone is aware. correct me if im wrong but some are extra horny when they are on?Some are horny when on .... i can be but when i am on its like i pass liver and like the killing feilds if i go to bath room ... so god help the poor man if he would like his cock in there , lol

if you intimately close to someone, and you are all warm and snuggled in bed, the feeling of getting inside can be warm and mushy and kinda horny really

on a meet though, having to think about it upfront or having it sprung on you as a surprise, no way !"

well i can do other things when on Anal xxx or a blow job , lol

over a year ago

"I would with my partner and possibly some we meet. There is nothing wrong with doing so as long as everyone is aware. correct me if im wrong but some are extra horny when they are on?Some are horny when on .... i can be but when i am on its like i pass liver and like the killing feilds if i go to bath room ... so god help the poor man if he would like his cock in there , lol

on a meet though, having to think about it upfront or having it sprung on you as a surprise, no way ! well i can do other things when on Anal xxx or a blow job , lol "

it's not just the mess, it's that iron-like blood smell

again, with someone you are intimate with, it can be quite comforting and it's something that's personal

with a stranger, i think i'd be gagging

over a year ago

on a meet though, having to think about it upfront or having it sprung on you as a surprise, no way ! well i can do other things when on Anal xxx or a blow job , lol

it's not just the mess, it's that iron-like blood smell

again, with someone you are intimate with, it can be quite comforting and it's something that's personal

with a stranger, i think i'd be gagging

"

my god thats just weird , lol xxx like Hanble Lector shhhhhhh I dont do nothing when on , lol xx

over a year ago

"I would with my partner and possibly some we meet. There is nothing wrong with doing so as long as everyone is aware. correct me if im wrong but some are extra horny when they are on?Some are horny when on .... i can be but when i am on its like i pass liver and like the killing feilds if i go to bath room ... so god help the poor man if he would like his cock in there , lol if you intimately close to someone, and you are all warm and snuggled in bed, the feeling of getting inside can be warm and mushy and kinda horny really on a meet though, having to think about it upfront or having it sprung on you as a surprise, no way ! well i can do other things when on Anal xxx or a blow job , lol "
Thats the spirit, when one door closes another one opens. Sweet

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Depends on the someone

over a year ago

there is always the shower, but only with partner.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I have an injection so I don't have Mrs N around to visit.

But I remember years back when I was just on the pill, telling a meet he'd have to settle with fucking my arse as my period was late finishing.

over a year ago

I get more horny than ever when "on",orgasms are out of this world!

I bring the topic up at some point and if a guy/meet says it doesnt bother him or even better that he finds it a kinky turn then i am happy to play at that time...would always tell them in advance!

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I have, that reminds me must go back to the hotel and apologise...

By *rummpsMan
over a year ago

thanet

Thank god I'm a bloke.

_rummps x

over a year ago

I have been in the situation where we have had a hotel booked, tickets for an event and a couple lined up, i will plug and play as it were, no full sex, but i still have a mouth and hands..

i will have sex with my partner when im on... but i just switched to the injection so im hoping i wont have that problem anymore!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Surely a lot depends on how heavy the period?

After all they can be anything for a bit of light spotting to looking like a scene from Saw… gushing out more blood than pig with its neck slashed hanging in a slaughter house.

over a year ago

"Surely a lot depends on how heavy the period?

After all they can be anything for a bit of light spotting to looking like a scene from Saw… gushing out more blood than pig with its neck slashed hanging in a slaughter house.

"

there i was thinking i get them bad xx

over a year ago

If know I am due on and we have arranged play, I take Norethisterone which delays your period, not miss it though. You can get it from your GP or on line at 121doc. I know its messing with mother nature, but I am not going to miss out on a good night because of a visit from Aunt Flo lol

over a year ago

Its easy to spot the blokes that play with women who are having their monthy stuff cos the look like coco the clown!

over a year ago

Don't have that issue anymore!

over a year ago

I dont play while on.. I only recently started to do Oral as my master does not feel comfortable with a woman on her period being sexual. It just doesnt sit right with my Master so I dont normally..

But sometimes I am allowed a treat.. however its as much about the fact I cant dress nice due to having heavy periods.

I have in the past had sex on my period but while I am horny it is very painful.

cali x

over a year ago

I take the cezerette pill which stops mine completely. I used to hate having them, I definitely wasn't horny all I wanted to do was sleep

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

yes....

over a year ago

Yep, not only am I not in the slightest bit horny, I dont feel remotely sexy and am a total cow to be around!

over a year ago

Well I dont have periods any more but even if I did I would never play with a guy whilst on my period. And I certainly wouldnt let them perform oral on me.

I dont think the passing of blood into someone elses mouth is that hygienic is it, and that is what would put me off.

By *obblybitsCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

We wouldn't meet whilst I was on nore do we have sex ((hubby says not me)) I get 100% horny but hubby wont

it must be a hormoan rush that makes me want as much as I can get when im on.

Post new Message to Thread