Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

nipples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone!

It's time for a big confession (no, not really tbh) : I love when a woman takes some time to play with my nipples, teasing them, sucking on them and even bite them.

I'm also very turned on when someone play with my ears : it's definitely a very sensitive part!

Ok, this thread is probably a bit pointless, but I just wanted to share my favourite treats with people here.

Might give someone ideas...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i fully agree with those feelings my wife knows just where to lick and bite

over a year ago

i love my big nipples sucked and played with and pulled on ... turns me on too.

over a year ago

Sucked a guys nipples once who we met, and he really freaked out!! Thought it was normal and must admit he's the only guy I've ever known not to like it or maybe the others are just to polite to say

over a year ago

I mean, it's famous that women's nipples are pretty sensitive, but male ones' sensitivity is not well known....

i haven't met so many women taking the time to play with them

over a year ago

"Hi everyone! It's time for a big confession (no, not really tbh) : I love when a woman takes some time to play with my nipples, teasing them, sucking on them and even bite them. I'm also very turned on when someone play with my ears : it's definitely a very sensitive part! Ok, this thread is probably a bit pointless, but I just wanted to share my favourite treats with people here. Might give someone ideas... "
Me too,can't get enough of it mmmmm.......... Also love my neck to be kissed,licked,sucked and bitten (lightly).....mmmmmm. But who doesn't lol,not many folks i'm guessing!

over a year ago

nipple claps are good fun i have had them on some of my men friends ..

over a year ago

I guess this is different : I was more talking about gently teasing than playing with pain (something I keep for real relationships, sorry )

over a year ago

sorry but it does nothing for me having my nipples played with

over a year ago

Have to agree with a lot of the other posters: if a nice lady wanted to play with my nipples, then I would not object in the slightest

over a year ago

"I guess this is different : I was more talking about gently teasing than playing with pain (something I keep for real relationships, sorry )"
Thay dont have to hurt at all .. i love claps turn me on so much its like my nipples have been sucked and sucked ..when i take them off stand up and mens do too ..

over a year ago

Tbh, I never tried, but if it makes you feel this good, I guess it's worth a try

over a year ago

love teasing and sucking and biting a guys nipples....major turn on,but had one or two not like it bahhhh humbug,love mine played with and enjoying playing them when a guys busy between my thighs.....

over a year ago

i love doing it never had a guy say no. never thought of trying nipple clamps might try it

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

There is some "feeling" in my nipples but I`ve only ever found one woman who played with them We did discover that I can bring her to orgasm, ablight only a small one, by stroking her spine!

Post new Message to Thread