Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just sitting here crying...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...With laughter as my Siamese cat has just tried to curl up on her donut bed- on its stool by the radiator, which was right on the edge and promptly fell off with her in it! ANd not for the first time!!!

What have your animals done that made you laugh?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had two kittens when callum left home, ones now dead and the other rarely comes home lol.

But i had a cardboard box for them to play with and she would sit in it and he would try and walk around the edge and she would push him off.

I used to watch them for hours at a time they had such unique personalities

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My cat copper get in the bath ... i am laying there jets on bubbles all over the place and a little head pops up side of the bath he is playing with the bubbles and did slip in onces and gets in the sink turn on taps too..He cant turn them off but can on so its a worrie if door open in my bed room .lol Thay say cats hate water no way .. mmm

over a year ago

had a kitten few years ago that did the moon walk right off edge of wall unit, I like you was crying with laughter it was her face as she landed the nobody saw me did they

over a year ago

That's nothing! Siren just reached for the remote to turn our son's volume down as she was on the phone! (No kidding, she actually pointed the remote at him without thinking)

over a year ago

"That's nothing! Siren just reached for the remote to turn our son's volume down as she was on the phone! (No kidding, she actually pointed the remote at him without thinking) "

Post new Message to Thread