Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

how come...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

... All these programmes on tv like, the nanny in america, cash in the attic, the ones that do houses up and the kids that need a slap but end up abroad strict parents thingy, always go to the upper class areas to film and make themselves look good and not go to the slums and shit holes where their work is really needed?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe scared of getting thrir benefits stopped

By *lim rizlaMan
over a year ago

Thats what Jeremy Kyle is for.

over a year ago

"Thats what Jeremy Kyle is for. "

Jeremy (spawn of satan, pond scum, smarmy cunt) kyle ought to go abroad... Packed in a shipping crate to the coldest, shittiest place on the planet!

By *inkershoes69Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"Thats what Jeremy Kyle is for.

Jeremy (spawn of satan, pond scum, smarmy cunt) kyle ought to go abroad... Packed in a shipping crate to the coldest, shittiest place on the planet!"

oh! dont you like him!!! x

over a year ago

"Thaftfrts what Jeremy Kyle is for.

Jeremy (spawn of satan, pond scum, smarmy cunt) kyle ought to go abroad... Packed in a shipping crate to the coldest, shittiest place on the planet!"

A South American jails too good for that bastard.

over a year ago

"Thats what Jeremy Kyle is for.

Jeremy (spawn of satan, pond scum, smarmy cunt) kyle ought to go abroad... Packed in a shipping crate to the coldest, shittiest place on the planet!oh! dont you like him!!! x "

In a word... no!!

A South American jails too good for that bastard.

A vat of fetid shit is too good for him!!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I love Jezza, he helps people

over a year ago

"I love Jezza, he helps people "

Helps them embarrass themselves in front of people you mean?

Or the way he helps himself look partially intelligent by surrounding himself with inbred fuckwits while the tv staff whisper what to say to them through an ear piece?? The man is a leech and a cunt!!

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"I love Jezza, he helps people

Or the way he helps himself look partially intelligent by surrounding himself with inbred fuckwits while the tv staff whisper what to say to them through an ear piece?? The man is a leech and a cunt!!"

A wild guess, but you're not the "guest" he punched are you?

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

Or the way he helps himself look partially intelligent by surrounding himself with inbred fuckwits while the tv staff whisper what to say to them through an ear piece?? The man is a leech and a cunt!!"

I dont like his hair either

over a year ago

There isn't much point doing a before and after type scenario if your subject is still bringing home bits of car he's nicked and leaving them on the kitchen table, or ya kid is still smoking dope in the cupboard under the stairs. At least with posh people it can be glossed over a lot better.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

yeah, it's good telly.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"There isn't much point doing a before and after type scenario if your subject is still bringing home bits of car he's nicked and leaving them on the kitchen table, or ya kid is still smoking dope in the cupboard under the stairs. At least with posh people it can be glossed over a lot better. "

Be fair Wishy, at some of the "better" schools the kids are selling the dope.

My lad quite liked the alsations.

over a year ago

Mushroom, my good man, if he ever attempted to stand near me there would be two things happen..... his funeral and my trial!!

I wouldn't soil my soul by entering into the same room as him.

over a year ago

"... All these programmes on tv like, the nanny in america, cash in the attic, the ones that do houses up and the kids that need a slap but end up abroad strict parents thingy, always go to the upper class areas to film and make themselves look good and not go to the slums and shit holes where their work is really needed?"

How is there work really needed? These programs are purely entertainment and don't help anyone and their background doesnlt alter that. The problems with more deprived areas are far deeper than some shit reality TV can portray as is fairly accurately portrayed by the one program that does go in those areas, Secret Millionaire.

over a year ago

"... All these programmes on tv like, the nanny in america, cash in the attic, the ones that do houses up and the kids that need a slap but end up abroad strict parents thingy, always go to the upper class areas to film and make themselves look good and not go to the slums and shit holes where their work is really needed?

How is there work really needed? These programs are purely entertainment and don't help anyone and their background doesnlt alter that. The problems with more deprived areas are far deeper than some shit reality TV can portray as is fairly accurately portrayed by the one program that does go in those areas, Secret Millionaire.

"

The point is, why go to some spoiled little shits house and put them on the naughty step cos the rich parents haven't got a clue, then the nanny gets a pat on the back for it. When instead, she could offer her services to a disadvantaged family that is struggling with debt and stress and help those children. Aren't they worthy enough?

Cash in the attic style programmes always have some doddering old knacker who is selling their pots and pans so Aunty Doris can go private to have her boil on her arse lanced. Why don't they find willing members to donate an antique or two, to raise funds for Help for Hero's or the childrens wards in hospitals?.

All I'm saying is that the people that is helped always seem to be those that doesn't really need the help or money etc.

over a year ago

"... All these programmes on tv like, the nanny in america, cash in the attic, the ones that do houses up and the kids that need a slap but end up abroad strict parents thingy, always go to the upper class areas to film and make themselves look good and not go to the slums and shit holes where their work is really needed?

The point is, why go to some spoiled little shits house and put them on the naughty step cos the rich parents haven't got a clue, then the nanny gets a pat on the back for it. When instead, she could offer her services to a disadvantaged family that is struggling with debt and stress and help those children. Aren't they worthy enough?

Cash in the attic style programmes always have some doddering old knacker who is selling their pots and pans so Aunty Doris can go private to have her boil on her arse lanced. Why don't they find willing members to donate an antique or two, to raise funds for Help for Hero's or the childrens wards in hospitals?.

All I'm saying is that the people that is helped always seem to be those that doesn't really need the help or money etc. "

I do agree with your sentiment regarding inequality but you seem to be confusing mindless entertainment on the tv with worthwhile charitable efforts.

over a year ago

All I'm saying is that the people that is helped always seem to be those that doesn't really need the help or money etc.

I do agree with your sentiment regarding inequality but you seem to be confusing mindless entertainment on the tv with worthwhile charitable efforts. "

Not confusing them, wanting to know why they don't do something about it

over a year ago

I do agree with your sentiment regarding inequality but you seem to be confusing mindless entertainment on the tv with worthwhile charitable efforts.

Not confusing them, wanting to know why they don't do something about it "

You look to Tv companies to change things? Probably not their remit...

Post new Message to Thread