Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

squirting

Jump to newest

By *TAYfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundee

how many ladies out there can squirt how far and does it feel like you want to pee but the best orgasim ever when you release

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

me,no,no

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

oh how far....about 6 feet i think

By *TAYfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Dundee

6 feet is good but how does it feel ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes i can squirt dont know how far but its feels fantastic best orgasms are when do especially if i gush as well.

i definately doesnt feel like i want to pee

over a year ago

To be honest i think the orgasums i have where i dont squirt/gush are far more intense and better

i can gush without cumming, if you hit the right spot i'll release the fluid but i dont always get the sensation of cumming, i can gush without feeling anything at all, just because a guys maded me gush does not mean hes made me cum, tho they seem to think it does so i leave them feeling happy and proud lol

over a year ago

Stupid question. Have visions of those officials at athletic championships with their measuring equipment, then a score board with world record displayed.

Honestly, who would measure their sqirting distance, I ask you?

By *teborahCouple
over a year ago

warrington

"Stupid question. Have visions of those officials at athletic championships with their measuring equipment, then a score board with world record displayed.

Honestly, who would measure their sqirting distance, I ask you? "

Why would you want to measure it?? When I was in primary school we used to have competitions who could hit the ceiling with there pee! Always remember one girl saying she could also do it. I would pay money to see that now

over a year ago

I've always been a gusher until recently when someone made me squirt and it went up his wall lol. You just never know what your body is capable of xx

over a year ago

I can squirt a guy out my fanny if he makes me orgasm hard enough!

Tallest was 6'4" I believe.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I can tell when a guy is trying to make me gush or squirt and stop them from trying. Too many seem to think it’s an orgasm and stop after they have successfully made a puddle appear to gloat at their achievement. When they are just aiming for the right spot, gushing has no physical benefit for me as I generally can’t tell it’s happening…. yet they seem to think they are showing off some sort of phenomenal skill…. it’s certainly got naff all to do with an orgasm.

over a year ago

"I can tell when a guy is trying to make me gush or squirt and stop them from trying. Too many seem to think it’s an orgasm and stop after they have successfully made a puddle appear to gloat at their achievement. When they are just aiming for the right spot, gushing has no physical benefit for me as I generally can’t tell it’s happening…. yet they seem to think they are showing off some sort of phenomenal skill…. it’s certainly got naff all to do with an orgasm.

"

i agree with that

i can squirt/gush without cumming and guys do stop as soon as they have made you do it

its just to easy i can gush within 30 seconds if the right spots hit but i want a damn site more than 30 seconds spent on me before they think its their turn lol

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

I only started to gush last year and like many women on here, it not a orgasmic experience, although it is very nice...... Have gushed a few times and orgasm at the same time....gushing made no odds to me but my naughty friend bloody loved it. Only squirted once and that didn't get past his elbow.....dunno why anyone would give crap about how far....just enjoy it!

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I can tell when a guy is trying to make me gush or squirt and stop them from trying. Too many seem to think it’s an orgasm and stop after they have successfully made a puddle appear to gloat at their achievement. When they are just aiming for the right spot, gushing has no physical benefit for me as I generally can’t tell it’s happening…. yet they seem to think they are showing off some sort of phenomenal skill…. it’s certainly got naff all to do with an orgasm.

i agree with that

i can squirt/gush without cumming and guys do stop as soon as they have made you do it

its just to easy i can gush within 30 seconds if the right spots hit but i want a damn site more than 30 seconds spent on me before they think its their turn lol"

And I agree with both of you

By *unessexblMan
over a year ago

Colchester

Well I have learnt a lot reading this post......next time if I make a lady gush I will get a questionnaire to check if she had an orgasm, intensity rating etc before I think it's my turn...

In all serious I never knew the two were not connected that infrequently..thanks ladies

over a year ago

I get so annoyed when men try and make me gush or squirt. I have no desire to have a guy push down on the outside of my pubis and use his fingers in a rough and forceful motion to get me to release fluid. It does not make a woman orgasm. I want a guy to stimulate my clitoris which will make me orgasm rather than pushing down on my urethra.

Why idiot men think that all women want to squirt / gush and assume that its an orgasm ill ne ver know. Unless of course women are telling them that it is

By *enithWoman
over a year ago

closer than you think

"I get so annoyed when men try and make me gush or squirt. I have no desire to have a guy push down on the outside of my pubis and use his fingers in a rough and forceful motion to get me to release fluid. It does not make a woman orgasm. I want a guy to stimulate my clitoris which will make me orgasm rather than pushing down on my urethra.

Why idiot men think that all women want to squirt / gush and assume that its an orgasm ill ne ver know. Unless of course women are telling them that it is "

+ 1 and well put

over a year ago

"I get so annoyed when men try and make me gush or squirt. I have no desire to have a guy push down on the outside of my pubis and use his fingers in a rough and forceful motion to get me to release fluid. It does not make a woman orgasm. I want a guy to stimulate my clitoris which will make me orgasm rather than pushing down on my urethra.

Why idiot men think that all women want to squirt / gush and assume that its an orgasm ill ne ver know. Unless of course women are telling them that it is "

depends how bored of them i am

if ive had enough of them i'll say ....well done ive cum in going for a drink lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/11/11 10:47:03]

over a year ago

Personally i don't like to squirt, much prefer to gush , and no it dosen't have to be rough ! have known to gush over 8 foot , and yes most of the time i do orgasm......mmmm horny at the thought

over a year ago

At times i can gush like a river and its like the flood gates open and can go on and on ...... its not every time its now and again as it takes alot out of me. And i have to be very turned on and thay have to know what thay are doing . I make sure towels are ready . lol

over a year ago

i agree with that

its just to easy i can gush within 30 seconds if the right spots hit but i want a damn site more than 30 seconds spent on me before they think its their turn lol

And I agree with both of you "

think the same have far better one when ive not

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Stupid question. Have visions of those officials at athletic championships with their measuring equipment, then a score board with world record displayed.

well said

over a year ago

I have had the pleasure of squirting and gushing. The latter I do quite regularly. It feels great, but it is not to be confused with an orgasm. I have come after gushing and that is bloody brilliant!!!!

My partner in crime LOVES it. It does leave me quite shattered afterwards, but grinning from ear to ear!

As for how far? Usually as far as the mattress, if I'm not prepared, lol!!!!

Hippo x

over a year ago

yeah, but.

over a year ago

I can gush from my clit being rubbed so it doesn't need to be someone hard with there fingers etc.....Guess this will be another one of the posts that gets all hijacked by the non squirters. Fap fap fap

over a year ago

To squirt, or not to squirt: that is the question:

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to squirt

The pricks and faces of outrageous fabsters,

Or to take arms against a sea of troubled non squirters,

And by opposing end them?

oh my gush, what would Shakey say.

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

"I can gush from my clit being rubbed so it doesn't need to be someone hard with there fingers etc.....Guess this will be another one of the posts that gets all hijacked by the non squirters. Fap fap fap "
just gushed everywhere from having a cock rubbed in my bits, not INSIDE just over my clit and between my lips.....blumming love it....and so does he

By *lirty and fun maleMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

"I can gush from my clit being rubbed so it doesn't need to be someone hard with there fingers etc.....Guess this will be another one of the posts that gets all hijacked by the non squirters. Fap fap fap just gushed everywhere from having a cock rubbed in my bits, not INSIDE just over my clit and between my lips.....blumming love it....and so does he "

Nothing better than having your cock or fingers gushed on mmmm

over a year ago

I bloody adore squirting/gushing ladies... Mmm it is so erotic and kinky :o)

over a year ago

Well i have to say i love being squirted on, and meeting 2 women at the weekend who will both squirt on me is going to be very very good x

Post new Message to Thread