Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pieced cock or not pierced ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can you tell me if having a pierced cock is a turn off or on ? I got mine done years ago but had people say its not there thing, its easy to take out and then you cant tell it pierced so what makes my cock differant to a unpierced cock ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Can you tell me if having a pierced cock is a turn off or on ? I got mine done years ago but had people say its not there thing, its easy to take out and then you cant tell it pierced so what makes my cock differant to a unpierced cock ? "
its got metal in it thats whats different..oh and two more holes than it should have

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Can you tell me if having a pierced cock is a turn off or on ? I got mine done years ago but had people say its not there thing, its easy to take out and then you cant tell it pierced so what makes my cock differant to a unpierced cock ? "

That fact that you can piss in three separate streams?

over a year ago

A turn off and always a concern with condoms.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ive got mine done never had prob with rubber anal or pussy but dont mind taking it out if the person wants me to

over a year ago

nope sorry not for me

wouldnt meet a guy with a peireced knob even the thought of it sends shivers down my spine

but,,, have friends who have been with guys that have them and loved it!!

personal choice xx

auds xx

over a year ago

love them!

By *iercedTattooedBBWWoman
over a year ago

bangor

Love them

But you already know that Mad! X

over a year ago

got one and my wife really enjoys it. It is preferance though.....but like we say dont knock it till you tried it

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Never experienced one so i dont know if it makes a difference in sex but it dosnt turn me on to see a pierced cock. Not quite sure the point to having it pierced?! If it makes a difference to you then great

over a year ago

"Never experienced one so i dont know if it makes a difference in sex but it dosnt turn me on to see a pierced cock. Not quite sure the point to having it pierced?! If it makes a difference to you then great "

the bit here about not seeing the point of a pierced cock .... we also dont see the point of pierced nipples and clit/labia in ladies ... really dont like it at all... again .. personal preference

over a year ago

Love it hubs has his done but with a nice small ring not summut you can hang your curtians up with

over a year ago

OUCH!!!! feck that.

over a year ago

its a turn off for me sorry just seeing it makes me think of the pain ... niddles going in the cock oooo no ,,

By *toneblueMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Just curious here, what exactly does it do? Is it for the female partner's pleasure or does it heighten sensation for the male in some way?

And why get it done in the first place? Always wondered...

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Never played with a guy that has one, so wouldn't know if I like it or not.

over a year ago

"nope sorry not for me

wouldnt meet a guy with a peireced knob even the thought of it sends shivers down my spine

"

I am with you on this one... I have not been with a guy with one.. but nor would I want to.

I recently had a woman with a piercing and found it very off putting and difficult to play with.

cali x

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Sorry but piercings arent my thing and a pierced cock would have me hurling

By *entscotscplCouple
over a year ago

falkirk ish

mr cents has had his done for a long time and removes it if others aint keen

but he loves it when we meet cpl and the fem has her toungue pierced its amasing he says

over a year ago

"Just curious here, what exactly does it do? Is it for the female partner's pleasure or does it heighten sensation for the male in some way?

And why get it done in the first place? Always wondered..."

It heightens sensation for both, not just the male. If you have your nips pierced they're more sensitive afterwards too.

I've a 10mm barbell fitted, it's hidden most of the time behind fleshy skin I've had sex numerous times since with condoms on and had no trouble. I've bust more condoms doing anal, but there ya go... ymmv

As for why getting it pierced in the first place.... because you can

Two meets in the pipe are really looking forward to getting their hands on the pierced beastie, and I don't envisage any problems slurping up and down doing oral either

...and no I don't pee with forked wee either

Wolf

over a year ago

I've been with a guy with a pierced cock, there were 2 things about it, one, I was paranoid of my tongue piercing getting caught when I went down on him, and two, I really couldn't feel any difference during sex. So for me I really don't see the point. X

over a year ago

i loved the experience, it gives the added sensations to male and female and definately not a problem in any way.

my ex had his done and had hoops and bar in in and i just loved them all.

definately recommend you to try it if youve not.

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"its a turn off for me sorry just seeing it makes me think of the pain ... niddles going in the cock oooo no ,, "

Just the thought of having it done,

makes my eyes water!

over a year ago

A definate turn off.

Cannot think of anything more gross tbh

Post new Message to Thread