Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you look after your self better

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Because your a swinger and take better care of your body and looks or do it make no diffrents at all to you ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Wouldnt make any difference to me i dont think, i do the same when im not meeting as i do when i am meeting

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im me lol simple as that xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

No difference to me..ive always had high standards anyway...cleanliness is next to godliness..always have hair done n nails done and my bits hair free

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I've been blessed with good genes, but have always taken care of myself. Lost 3 stone in weight just before hitting 50 and more importantly have kept it off for 3 years.

I feel pretty good about me

over a year ago

"Im me lol simple as that xx "
yes we know and thats what we like . i know some woman who are on diets and things 24/7 because thay swing .. thats no life , lol x

over a year ago

I look after myself lifestyle wise for health reasons only - not for vanity and not for other people.

Looking after myself doesn't equate to attending gyms, eating a strict diet etc - it just means making choices all round & some days I stick to the choices rigourosly, others I don't

As for physique, hairyness etc, I recognise that my build isn't to everyones taste, but I am happy with it overall and as long as I attract more than I repulse them am onto a winner.

I do use moisturisers, good shower gels, aftershaves etc and buy decent quality clothes, but again that is for the way they make me feel, not for others benefit.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Because your a swinger and take better care of your body and looks or do it make no diffrents at all to you ?

"

Wouldn't say I take care of body any better now than before we started swinging.

The same goes for looks to a point, will admit to spending more time getting ready for a swing meet than a usual night out.

over a year ago

"I look after myself lifestyle wise for health reasons only - not for vanity and not for other people.

Looking after myself doesn't equate to attending gyms, eating a strict diet etc - it just means making choices all round & some days I stick to the choices rigourosly, others I don't

As for physique, hairyness etc, I recognise that my build isn't to everyones taste, but I am happy with it overall and as long as I attract more than I repulse them am onto a winner.

I do use moisturisers, good shower gels, aftershaves etc and buy decent quality clothes, but again that is for the way they make me feel, not for others benefit."

well you sound like you look after yourself well xx

By *edhotminxWoman
over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

I lost 3.5 stone in weight and felt more confident and sexier for doing so. I keep an eye on my weight but am not fanatical about it - if I put some weight on, I just do more sexercise.

The only thing that has changed is my wardrobe now has more lingerie, stockings, sexy dresses and shoes than it ever had.

over a year ago

No as long as i look clean and tidy. I dont care much about what others think about me.

over a year ago

not really made any ifference to be honest

even if i wasnt swinging id still go get my eye brows and nails etc done

i do thing that make me look and feel better for my own benifit not for guys on here

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

swim 2 or 3 times a week cus i like it, not for anyone else...and defo not because of swinging.

Post new Message to Thread