Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meets - 1 off or regular ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you like the thrill of one off meets or do you prefer the familiarity of going back to people you have met before ?

Or, like me, do you like a combination ?

I have a couple of people who I meet on a regular basis (one that's knocking on for 6 years now), but I still enjoy the vibe that a one-off meet gives me for a couple of days after.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i prefer one off meets

i get bored of people easy and after ive had sex with someone a few times i feel it gets a little samey and its time to move on, plus i have found in the past when it become a regular thing guys start taking you for granted and get lazy in the bed room

People always put more effort into a first meet, we're on out best behaviour and out to impress i just feel theres more passion and guys make more of an effort

i do from time to time do re meets but i dont meet anyone on what i would call a regular basis

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I like regular meets on an irregular basis if you know what I mean...

so what I do is I meet up with a few people every so often and let them choose as to when they want to play

not really a fan of the one-offs so to speak as that puts a lot of pressure on getting it right all the time... plus I actually do like to get to know people a little before I take the plunge of playing

over a year ago

"I like regular meets on an irregular basis if you know what I mean...

so what I do is I meet up with a few people every so often and let them choose as to when they want to play

not really a fan of the one-offs so to speak as that puts a lot of pressure on getting it right all the time... plus I actually do like to get to know people a little before I take the plunge of playing"

wot he said

over a year ago

Has to be regular otherwise wouldnt have been where I am now with Jet .

over a year ago

not really a fan of the one-offs so to speak as that puts a lot of pressure on getting it right all the time... plus I actually do like to get to know people a little before I take the plunge of playing"

yes i agree with this also.

some meets turn out to be one offs because you dont hit it off as well. ones that you do, well you meet for more. am a firm believer that if the sex is good the first time, then it will get even better the next

over a year ago

I think its fun meeting different people. Usualy i can tell if i like someone enough to want to see them again after seeing them twice.

over a year ago

I agree with Fabio, of course occasionally things don't pan out as intended or life may just get in the way.

over a year ago

A mixture.

Sometimes you meet someone, they are a nice enough person, the sex is good, but not mindblowing, then chances are I wont meet again.

If the sex is amazing on a 1st meet, then I will meet again. Just to make sure its still as great.

over a year ago

This used to be my approach. I had about six men I'd meet about twice each for the year.

I agree, if you meet them regularly they tend to become lazy in the bedroon - and I can't be having that!

One off meets - not for me at all...that said, there have been a few that I'd hoped would be regular meets but for one reason or another we never met again.

over a year ago

A mixture as she who must be obeyed says,

'You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your Prince.'

over a year ago

usually i like reg as you can experiment more and push boundries have fun along the way

1 offs can work for me if im horny and noone is free

over a year ago

Both.

It can be exciting for an experience to be a one off but the anticipation of knowing that you are meeting someone you are familiar with to experiment and have fun with can add a lot to the scenario.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We have done both.

Even one off meets we get to know them a little first before we meet.

over a year ago

I`d be the one u wouldnt wanna meet again

over a year ago

have done both but prefer regular meets. if its a one its normally no spark there or i dont get enough out of the sex.

i have a couple of guys i meet regular who now know the buttons to push and when to give me the best orgasms.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Do you like the thrill of one off meets or do you prefer the familiarity of going back to people you have met before ?

I have a couple of people who I meet on a regular basis (one that's knocking on for 6 years now), but I still enjoy the vibe that a one-off meet gives me for a couple of days after."

Like a combination, there is 1 single guy and 2 couples that we meet on a regular basis. One of the couples live literally 5 minutes up the road so often meet up just for a coffee or a meal.

Also enjoy the odd one-off too. Sometimes it not that we don't want to meet again for one reason or another it just never happens.

Some once has definitely been enough

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Do you like the thrill of one off meets or do you prefer the familiarity of going back to people you have met before ?

I have a couple of people who I meet on a regular basis (one that's knocking on for 6 years now), but I still enjoy the vibe that a one-off meet gives me for a couple of days after."

My view totally....tend to avoid regular meets with single men,its got complicated too many times.But it is fab having playmates who know which buttons to press from experience.

Post new Message to Thread