Just my thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You're only on to chat, so that will eliminate a lot of people who want to meet or cam.

Can you find anywhere else to chat?

A non sexual place?

Just an idea.... It might make you happier.

over a year ago

Now no longer chatting either.

over a year ago

So go out meet people change things up

over a year ago

"Now no longer chatting either."

Maybe have a couple of weeks away and you can then come back refreshed and ready for anything

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I push everyone away and I don't know why "

Do you want to talk about it?

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

you not pushed me away hehe

over a year ago

It's probably because you have been let down too many times in the past and now you have cast iron barriers in place XXX

over a year ago

"Now no longer chatting either."

Well just leave/hide.

whatever

over a year ago

"I push everyone away and I don't know why

It's probably because you have been let down too many times in the past and now you have cast iron barriers in place XXX"

over a year ago

I think you are the only one who can work that out. If you mean just on here, well the forums have moments of brilliance. More in depth messaging is mainly for those looking to meet really.

over a year ago

In life. I know on fab there's no such thing as real friendship.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Without knowing more about you it's not possible to answer your question. Do you have trust issues?

I have a friend who pushes men away as soon as they start to get close. She has many issues mainly due to her upbringing and the influence of her father.

over a year ago

"In life. I know on fab there's no such thing as real friendship. "

So are we talking all people, relatives and friends. Or just potential lovers?

over a year ago

"In life. I know on fab there's no such thing as real friendship. "

Yes there is, made a few friends on here.

over a year ago

Welcome to my world... I do the same thing. I mess everything up somehow and end up in the same place... I'm in a situation now from making stupid mistakes. I'm not embarrassed to say I've just left prison and currently sleeping in a tent as I lost my property..

I'm a gift healthy male so got no priority. Lost my job too... I'm on the streets but stay clean and fresh. Like camping really. I tend to alienate people. People tend to like me etc but I think I'm a loner? Prefer my own company... So please. If you ever feel down about your life PM me and I'll make you feel better... Jeremy Kyle should do a show about my life lol....

over a year ago

Welcome to my world... I do the same thing. I mess everything up somehow and end up in the same place... I'm in a situation now from making stupid mistakes. I'm not embarrassed to say I've just left prison and currently sleeping in a tent as I lost my property..

I'm a gift healthy male so got no priority. Lost my job too... I'm on the streets but stay clean and fresh. Like camping really. I tend to alienate people. People tend to like me etc but I think I'm a loner? Prefer my own company... So please. If you ever feel down about your life PM me and I'll make you feel better... Jeremy Kyle should do a show about my life lol.... "

You got 4G in your tent?

over a year ago

I'm a gift healthy male so got no priority. Lost my job too... I'm on the streets but stay clean and fresh. Like camping really. I tend to alienate people. People tend to like me etc but I think I'm a loner? Prefer my own company... So please. If you ever feel down about your life PM me and I'll make you feel better... Jeremy Kyle should do a show about my life lol....

You got 4G in your tent?"

Yeah lol. No thick walls to block signal

over a year ago

You got 4G in your tent?

Yeah lol. No thick walls to block signal "

Every cloud!

over a year ago

You got 4G in your tent?

Yeah lol. No thick walls to block signal

Every cloud! "

Yeah only temporary...

over a year ago

Are you okay, OP? It can be a bit of a vicious cycle to feel lonely/isolated and then it can become/feel harder to break out of the cycle. If you’ve had some bad experiences again, these can taint our perception of intent with future interactions which in turn can influence how you behave and have a knock on impact, often negative.

First and foremost, look at what your support structures are, and what helps you feel good about yourself and feeling well. Concentrate on you. Seek professional help and talking therapy if a further intervention could be useful. Know that it’s incredibly common to react to situations through coping strategies that then become unhelpful strategies later on, and sometimes some help to develop new healthier habits is needed.

This too shall pass. Invest in yourself and work on how to fulfil your own needs first.

Hugs and well wishes.

X

over a year ago

Are you okay, OP? It can be a bit of a vicious cycle to feel lonely/isolated and then it can become/feel harder to break out of the cycle. If you’ve had some bad experiences again, these can taint our perception of intent with future interactions which in turn can influence how you behave and have a knock on impact, often negative.

First and foremost, look at what your support structures are, and what helps you feel good about yourself and feeling well. Concentrate on you. Seek professional help and talking therapy if a further intervention could be useful. Know that it’s incredibly common to react to situations through coping strategies that then become unhelpful strategies later on, and sometimes some help to develop new healthier habits is needed.

This too shall pass. Invest in yourself and work on how to fulfil your own needs first.

Hugs and well wishes.

X

"

Very well said

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

From your profile, nobody would know why you are on here.

Guess only you knows

over a year ago

Thank you for those polite comments and the not so one.

over a year ago

"Thank you for those polite comments and the not so one.

"

Feel free to PM if you’d like

Post new Message to Thread