Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Best job

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We all hate work from time to time....but what is the most rewarding job you have ever done?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We all hate work from time to time....but what is the most rewarding job you have ever done? "

My job allows me to speed up the slaughter and processing of live animals up and down the country

No rewards here

over a year ago

"We all hate work from time to time....but what is the most rewarding job you have ever done?

My job allows me to speed up the slaughter and processing of live animals up and down the country

No rewards here "

Oh dear..

Well it's a job someone has to do..hopefully speed equals less suffering.

over a year ago

Blow

over a year ago

"We all hate work from time to time....but what is the most rewarding job you have ever done? "

the one I have now

over a year ago

Oh crap... I've not actually did it myself... Its the best form of job

over a year ago

"Blow"

The selling of...or the giving of?

over a year ago

"We all hate work from time to time....but what is the most rewarding job you have ever done?

No rewards here

Oh dear..

Well it's a job someone has to do..hopefully speed equals less suffering. "

No, still killed the same way, just less time I between

over a year ago

I actually love the job I do and yes sometimes I have shit days and they can be heart breaking but other days I know I have made a difference and helped keep people's worlds together.

I honestly wouldn't know how to do anything else! The hours are hell and it's mentally and physically draining but I still love it!

over a year ago

Both is very rewarding...

over a year ago

Must be better jobs than this..surely?

over a year ago

The one i'm doing now, even though i hate mowing.

over a year ago

My cuurant job is the best job iv ever had i absolutly love it cant wait for mondays

over a year ago

The one where I effectively had a three week holiday doing nothing but tanning and swimming. All while getting paid; the joys of a reactionary job

C

over a year ago

The one I have now. Work with dementia residents. They can have you near tears one minute and buckled the next

My colleague was singing cliff Richard cos it was on DVD....wee resident was watching her for ages.. my colleague was singing her heart out and the resident who I thought was loving every minute of it went sssssshhhhhhh and then turned to watch the tele. Love the wee old biddies x

over a year ago

Just left after 19 years in the Fire Brigade. Nice to think that some people are still walking around because of things that I've done.

over a year ago

"Just left after 19 years in the Fire Brigade. Nice to think that some people are still walking around because of things that I've done."

Have you ever met anyone again that you've saved x

over a year ago

Teacher

over a year ago

When I was 19 I worked in an independent record store.

The owner would go to the States and bulk buy 1000s of CD's. It was our job to clean them, give em fresh cases and sell em.

We used to get several customers a day who would spend 100+quid a time. 50 would go in the til. 20 in my managers pocket, 20 in mine and 10 would pay for breakfast.

Including wages we were making £2500+ a month for sitting on our backsides and chatting up girls (sometimes fucking em in the managers office too)

over a year ago

I used to sail boats for a job. It was like being paid to go and play with my friends

Now I do something with an emergency service which is mostly rewarding. We do have the odd sad day though.

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Disposing of unexploded ordinance and clearing mines in former war torn countries.

Great sense of satisfaction knowing that every item disposed of meant at least one less person maimed or killed.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Apart from the current job I do, a cycle frame builder for a company that built English & Irish Olympic team bikes in the 90's.

Post new Message to Thread