Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Braless in Public

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys

I was out in Brighton last night and saw 4 women who were going braless in some sexy outfits. There were 2 ewrly 20s ladies with dresses that had a plunging cleavage and backless and you could make out the shape of the breast and nipple. Then therr were 2 slightly older women, one with ample breast who had a blouse on that was almost seethru and nipples well and truely showing.

I found the sight so erotic and tried not to stare too much! My question is how many of you ladies go braless amd how much do you show off?. Totally understand that wearing a bra when u have larger breast is sometimes essential but still find it a turn on to big breasted women showing them off. What outfits have you worn and how much could people see. Did it turn you on knowing people could see? Do u do it when friends and family are there, i ask as one of the older ladies was with what seemed liked her son and daughter and husbands.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

According to my two surveys, women hate wearing bra only when they having fun at the bedroom... So in real world, I think most women prefer to wear them... .

over a year ago

Mine are way too big and heavy to go braless in public. It would look nasty and not very classy.

over a year ago

"Mine are way too big and heavy to go braless in public. It would look nasty and not very classy. "

I disagree

over a year ago

"Mine are way too big and heavy to go braless in public. It would look nasty and not very classy.

I disagree"

Never going to happen!! Ha

over a year ago

No way would I go bra less in public outside a club

over a year ago

"Mine are way too big and heavy to go braless in public. It would look nasty and not very classy.

I disagree

Never going to happen!!

Ha"

Well I imagine them instead

Ohhh they are nice

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I do go braless... but it's rather limiting, as going faster than a walk results in uncomfortable bouncing.

Though I have no doubt that guys would appreciate the effect

Nita

over a year ago

I very often go braless in public if Im going nowhere official. I dont have a lot to hold up, and usually have a sexy fluffy jumper on to hide errant nipples.

In my yoof when going out, nipples out loud and proud

over a year ago

I disagree

Never going to happen!! Ha"

One of the ladies had bigger boobs than you and she was proud and fully on show. I also disagree and think u easily get away with it and look fab. But I totally understand women who don't as you have to feel comfortable for sure.

over a year ago

I think it's tacky and common, but each to their own

over a year ago

Mine are too big to go braless in public. It’s not a pretty look! I’d rayhe wear a decent bra which gives me a good lift than saggy knee knockers! Haha

over a year ago

"No way would I go bra less in public outside a club"

Looking stunning in a bra anyway he he. Great set of boobs, and sexy legs too

over a year ago

"I very often go braless in public if Im going nowhere official. I dont have a lot to hold up, and usually have a sexy fluffy jumper on to hide errant nipples.

In my yoof when going out, nipples out loud and proud "

#freethenip

over a year ago

When women go braless, men generally tend to get clueless, so it's quite impractical on that level.

over a year ago

"Mine are too big to go braless in public. It’s not a pretty look! I’d rayhe wear a decent bra which gives me a good lift than saggy knee knockers! Haha "

Me too

over a year ago

My last two partners would often go out braless cos type top or dress wore one was 32b so hardly wore bras anyway other was 38h she would just use tape to reinforce stuff so was ok

over a year ago

"I do go braless... but it's rather limiting, as going faster than a walk results in uncomfortable bouncing.

Nita"

Well you are stunning naked and dressed up. Seeing you braless in public must have so many guys and girls having a good look. Such a sexy lady. So how much do u show when braless? Nipples easily on display? Side boob and looks of cleavage?

over a year ago

"I very often go braless in public if Im going nowhere official. I dont have a lot to hold up, and usually have a sexy fluffy jumper on to hide errant nipples.

In my yoof when going out, nipples out loud and proud

#freethenip "

over a year ago

I disagree

One of the ladies had bigger boobs than you and she was proud and fully on show. I also disagree and think u easily get away with it and look fab. But I totally understand women who don't as you have to feel comfortable for sure."

I don’t wear slutty or revealing clothes so would just look wrong under a high neck blouse or t shirt. They don’t exactly sit high on my chest anymore. If they were smaller then maybe but it would be dependant on what I was wearing.

over a year ago

"Mine are too big to go braless in public. It’s not a pretty look! I’d rayhe wear a decent bra which gives me a good lift than saggy knee knockers! Haha

Me too "

That’s exactly it!!

over a year ago

I disagree

One of the ladies had bigger boobs than you and she was proud and fully on show. I also disagree and think u easily get away with it and look fab. But I totally understand women who don't as you have to feel comfortable for sure.

I don’t wear slutty or revealing clothes so would just look wrong under a high neck blouse or t shirt. They don’t exactly sit high on my chest anymore. If they were smaller then maybe but it would be dependant on what I was wearing. "

Fair enough. As I say I totally understand why women don't and i do still love women in bras lol.

over a year ago

I never wear bras unless I'm in the gym and then I'd wear a sports bra. I've been bra less for 11 years because I actually wanted my enhanced pert boobs to droop a bit so they'd look more natural. They have eventually sagged a bit but I'd only wear a bra if I was wearing something completely see through. I don't actually own anything see through so no need for bras!

over a year ago

Braless all the way for me

over a year ago

"I never wear bras unless I'm in the gym and then I'd wear a sports bra. I've been bra less for 11 years because I actually wanted my enhanced pert boobs to droop a bit so they'd look more natural. They have eventually sagged a bit but I'd only wear a bra if I was wearing something completely see through. I don't actually own anything see through so no need for bras!"

Can I put Nutella on your boobs

over a year ago

"I never wear bras unless I'm in the gym and then I'd wear a sports bra. I've been bra less for 11 years because I actually wanted my enhanced pert boobs to droop a bit so they'd look more natural. They have eventually sagged a bit but I'd only wear a bra if I was wearing something completely see through. I don't actually own anything see through so no need for bras!"

Your hands seem to do a good job standing in for a bra

over a year ago

I disagree

I don’t wear slutty or revealing clothes so would just look wrong under a high neck blouse or t shirt. They don’t exactly sit high on my chest anymore. If they were smaller then maybe but it would be dependant on what I was wearing.

Fair enough. As I say I totally understand why women don't and i do still love women in bras lol. "

My 34hh boobs need all the support they can get. It’s really uncomfortable walking around without it.

over a year ago

I disagree

Fair enough. As I say I totally understand why women don't and i do still love women in bras lol.

My 34hh boobs need all the support they can get. It’s really uncomfortable walking around without it. "

Now I am imagining them bouncing as you walk

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

It depends on where I was going and what I was wearing.

I'll often (in the summer) go to the shops wearing a vest top with no bra.

I would go out not wearing a bra, but I prefer wearing one.

over a year ago

I disagree

My 34hh boobs need all the support they can get. It’s really uncomfortable walking around without it.

Now I am imagining them bouncing as you walk "

You are obsessed with shoes lol

over a year ago

"I never wear bras unless I'm in the gym and then I'd wear a sports bra. I've been bra less for 11 years because I actually wanted my enhanced pert boobs to droop a bit so they'd look more natural. They have eventually sagged a bit but I'd only wear a bra if I was wearing something completely see through. I don't actually own anything see through so no need for bras!

Can I put Nutella on your boobs "

Only F&B can do that. Nutella on my boobs is his thing

By *omesticated_VixenWoman
over a year ago

sw London

Unless I want to keep my knees warm, always wear a bra these day

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"My last two partners would often go out braless cos type top or dress wore one was 32b so hardly wore bras anyway other was 38h she would just use tape to reinforce stuff so was ok "

I’d need a reel of friggin parcel tape to hold mine up with no bra!!

They’re good in proportion but not for getting out with no over the shoulder boulder moulders!!

over a year ago

I disagree

Now I am imagining them bouncing as you walk "

You’ve been lucky enough to see the girls in question. Hope that helps with your thoughts!

over a year ago

I go without a bra when wearing certain dresses that are very fitted and hold my boobs in place.

I wouldn't go braless with anything else though (except in a swingers club).

I do feel that young ladies of 20 yr old can get away without wearing a bra in their sexy little dresses on a night out, I totally get that, and a little jealous that I'm not 20 anymore!

However, older women braless with everything on show, no thank you.

over a year ago

I disagree

You’ve been lucky enough to see the girls in question. Hope that helps with your thoughts! "

Fair play dude

over a year ago

I do go out without a bra. It is dependent on what I am wearing. I have been braless all day today at my dads birthday party.

I do go out in vest tops and no bra in the summer. It is comfortable and cool and I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy the attention.

I have been to work braless a couple of times too. It all depends on the outfit that you’re wearing that day

over a year ago

Where are the ladies from #freethenipple campaign? Lol

over a year ago

"I go without a bra when wearing certain dresses that are very fitted and hold my boobs in place.

I do feel that young ladies of 20 yr old can get away without wearing a bra in their sexy little dresses on a night out, I totally get that, and a little jealous that I'm not 20 anymore!

However, older women braless with everything on show, no thank you."

Bet you look amazing bra or braless

over a year ago

I disagree

You’ve been lucky enough to see the girls in question. Hope that helps with your thoughts! "

It does indeed ! They are beautiful, as their owner

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"I think it's tacky and common, but each to their own "

My wife never wears a bra when we go out together of an evening . I certainly wouldn’t say it was tacky and common , but each to their own .

over a year ago

"I think it's tacky and common, but each to their own

My wife never wears a bra when we go out together of an evening . I certainly wouldn’t say it was tacky and common , but each to their own ."

I was referring to the original OP's description of a bra-less woman in a see-through blouse; just my opinion, I'm aware that very few on here are likely to share it but I'm used to being in the minority

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Went out in my new half cup bra last week, was quite amused at the way it looked under my pretty see through jumper.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I never wear a bra when I go out

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"I think it's tacky and common, but each to their own

My wife never wears a bra when we go out together of an evening . I certainly wouldn’t say it was tacky and common , but each to their own .

I was referring to the original OP's description of a bra-less woman in a see-through blouse; just my opinion, I'm aware that very few on here are likely to share it but I'm used to being in the minority "

As are we , for different reasons

over a year ago

I wish I could get away with it. I have one dress that I can wear bra less because it holds them up but otherwise it's not a good look on a larger chest unless surery is involved

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"I go without a bra when wearing certain dresses that are very fitted and hold my boobs in place.

However, older women braless with everything on show, no thank you."

I'm 40 and mine are pert (naturally).

over a year ago

"I wish I could get away with it. I have one dress that I can wear bra less because it holds them up but otherwise it's not a good look on a larger chest unless surery is involved "

I think you'd manage just fine

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"Mine are way too big and heavy to go braless in public. It would look nasty and not very classy. "

Your profile is fantastic

On occasion you could pull it off been bra-less

over a year ago

Your profile is fantastic

On occasion you could pull it off been bra-less"

Yeah, when I’m home alone

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I do go braless... but it's rather limiting, as going faster than a walk results in uncomfortable bouncing.

Nita

Well you are stunning naked and dressed up. Seeing you braless in public must have so many guys and girls having a good look. Such a sexy lady. So how much do u show when braless? Nipples easily on display? Side boob and looks of cleavage?"

It depends... I have gone to work braless, unintentionally, as I forgot to pack one in my gym bag.

The best was a low cut dress I wore to one of my husband's gigs. It was a lovely warm summer evening and I just didn't think. I love dancing and ended up having to hold my boobs up to dance... Poor singer was a bit distracted

Nita

By *ustforfun1759Couple
over a year ago

IRVINE

only wear a bra while out shopping am a 38dd girl, poor milkman never knows we're to look when he comes to the door for his milk money as I always wear a thin cotton t-shirt

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I rarely wear a bra, they're just not comfy!

But I'd only wear a revealing top if I was going to a club, under normal clothes I wear a cami or vest

over a year ago

"I wish I could get away with it. I have one dress that I can wear bra less because it holds them up but otherwise it's not a good look on a larger chest unless surery is involved

I think you'd manage just fine "

Yeah if I want to keep my stomach warm

over a year ago

I only wear a bra(sports bra) to the gym and wear a bralette for certain outfits. At other times I opt for no bra.

I'm a 36H and honestly couldn't care less what other people think when I'm not wearing one..

~Mia

over a year ago

they sound disgusting..where do I view these

over a year ago

they sound disgusting..where do I view these "

I wouldn’t put you through the horror!!

over a year ago

I don't need one but got a bit more respect for myself to do that x

over a year ago

I rarely wear a bra. I don’t need one for support. I wear a cropped vests or camisoles. And in summer I might cover my modesty with silicone nipple covers. It’s true bras can give the breasts a nice shape, but they are very uncomfortable.

Mrs

over a year ago

"I don't need one but got a bit more respect for myself to do that x"

But having pictures with your rat out is ok

over a year ago

I’m braless most of the time during the summer.

The joys of small boobs, perky babies!

over a year ago

"I don't need one but got a bit more respect for myself to do that x

But having pictures with your rat out is ok "

over a year ago

I thought most women hated the Upper Decker Flopper Stoppers...

Post new Message to Thread