Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Life Modelling

Jump to newest

By *icplshrops OP   Couple
over a year ago

Sheffield

With my new interest in naturism and being naked in public, I’m thinking of doing some life modelling, as a way to earn some extra cash for my next course later this year. Have any members on here ever done it? How did you get started? Any hints, pros and cons, etc., would be appreciated.

On a side note. The thought of doing it is quite exciting and turning partner on. Although I am aware that it wouldn’t be that easy staying in a pose for quite a while!

J

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"With my new interest in naturism and being naked in public, I’m thinking of doing some life modelling, as a way to earn some extra cash for my next course later this year. Have any members on here ever done it? How did you get started? Any hints, pros and cons, etc., would be appreciated.

On a side note. The thought of doing it is quite exciting and turning partner on. Although I am aware that it wouldn’t be that easy staying in a pose for quite a while!

J "

I've done it.

The hardest part is staying still and in exactly the position for hours on end.

My longest sitting was 5 hours. Excruciating by the end of it.

Half an hour break then back to it.....

It's bloody hard work sitting still and doing bugger all.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I did it when I was younger at an art college. As a previous poster stated the hardest part is sitting still but I enjoyed it and have a sketch and painting of me that the artists have to me; I have one on my wall much to the embarrassment of my children

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I did it when I was younger at an art college. As a previous poster stated the hardest part is sitting still but I enjoyed it and have a sketch and painting of me that the artists have to me; I have one on my wall much to the embarrassment of my children

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve a friend on here that does this regularly.

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

I'd really love to do this!

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

lily has done it several times 2 hour sittings 5 min break in the middle to stretch and go for wee .introduced to it by one of her model friends £20 for two hours

By *rriseMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Yes I life model quite often, biggest tip probably to get a heater in the room, surprise how many times I have turned up, naked and shivering trying to keep a pose and everyone has jumpers on lol

Post new Message to Thread