Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Female wankers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First of all apologies about the title.. secondly I have always wondered how many times women wank in a day..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you read some of the threads and speak to some of these...

Id say ALOT!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

None for me

over a year ago

If something makes my clit twitch, I'll try and find any opportunity to slip a finger in... sometimes 3 or 4 times a day

Shit... I just posted that from my male profile didn't I

over a year ago

Sometimes on and off all day. Sometimes not for days on end.

over a year ago

Depends on who makes my minge twinge...

By *pforfun1234562016Couple
over a year ago

leamington spa

Most mornings to be honest then i wake him up to finish x

over a year ago

depends...i know we all have the same hive mind, and all behave as one, but even so it still depends....

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

Women don't wank they strum.

more then they like to admit too my guess

over a year ago

Used to be three. That's how many times a day I has sex with my ex ( he worked locally so came home for lunch ).

I was so used to this, I became rather frustrated to be going without when I became single.

Now it's every other day. Becomes boring and even more frustrating when playing alone.

over a year ago

"First of all apologies about the title.. secondly I have always wondered how many times women wank in a day.. "

Now that is a tricky question. All depends whats going on in my life at the time, with work, kids etc... But I normally try and cum at least 3 times a day (that's per strumming session)

Great thing about us ladies who can have multiple orgasms, they just keep on cumming!!!!

over a year ago

Depends how horny I am but it is a great way to destress x

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Women don't wank they strum.

more then they like to admit too my guess "

Funny status!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

About once a week if that.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Daily at least once

over a year ago

"Women don't wank they strum.

more then they like to admit too my guess "

Ahh a sexpert!

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I don't usually do at all... prefer someone else to push those buttons... when I do its usually because I can't sleep and hope it help

saying that I do have a lot of sleeping problems...

By *winger212Woman
over a year ago

Live in spain

Rarely in a week

over a year ago

"I don't usually do at all... prefer someone else to push those buttons... when I do its usually because I can't sleep and hope it help

saying that I do have a lot of sleeping problems... "

You should do it more then lol did your GP recommend it to you?

over a year ago

Good way to start the day

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Good way to start the day "

And finish it

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

How many hours are there in a day ??? Oh yeah 24..... There's the answer from me xxxx Suzi

over a year ago

"Used to be three. That's how many times a day I has sex with my ex ( he worked locally so came home for lunch ).

I was so used to this, I became rather frustrated to be going without when I became single.

Now it's every other day. Becomes boring and even more frustrating when playing alone."

I hope you dumped him as your a beauty and he would of been a loon to drop you

over a year ago

"Used to be three. That's how many times a day I has sex with my ex ( he worked locally so came home for lunch ).

Now it's every other day. Becomes boring and even more frustrating when playing alone.

I hope you dumped him as your a beauty and he would of been a loon to drop you "

He was a control freak. Ripped up all my dresses, trashed my bedroom, told me to give up my career and not to use public transport in case a man tried sitting next me let alone tried to talk to me. Then he emptied our joint bank account and raised his fists to me. So yup I dumped him! He had a fantastic dick though. Not massive, not small...just right! The only thing I miss lol.

No one saw that coming. Even if you met him, you would compliment what a gent he is. After being with him for a quite awhile, his true colours shone through .

Been single 3 years now and I like it. Means I can come on fab and talk to you lovely lot.

over a year ago

He was a control freak. Ripped up all my dresses, trashed my bedroom, told me to give up my career and not to use public transport in case a man tried sitting next me let alone tried to talk to me. Then he emptied our joint bank account and raised his fists to me. So yup I dumped him! He had a fantastic dick though. Not massive, not small...just right! The only thing I miss lol.

No one saw that coming. Even if you met him, you would compliment what a gent he is. After being with him for a quite awhile, his true colours shone through .

Been single 3 years now and I like it. Means I can come on fab and talk to you lovely lot."

At least he had a nice cock

over a year ago

Been single 3 years now and I like it. Means I can come on fab and talk to you lovely lot.

At least he had a nice cock "

Lol that's not why I stayed! I put up with the mood swings. Everyone has those. His dick made up for that . Soon as he started controlling me and raised his fist, I threw him out!

I've actually finished with a different ex though because of his dick! . It was massive. 11 inches!! Thought it was a myth that they came that big lol. It hurt like hell no matter how gentle he was. In the end I avoided sex (who wants internal pain!! ). We then started to argue alot and eventually, we broke up!

See sometimes big dicks are no good to some women!

over a year ago

At least he had a nice cock

Lol that's not why I stayed! I put up with the mood swings. Everyone has those. His dick made up for that . Soon as he started controlling me and raised his fist, I threw him out!

I've actually finished with a different ex though because of his dick! . It was massive. 11 inches!! Thought it was a myth that they came that big lol. It hurt like hell no matter how gentle he was. In the end I avoided sex (who wants internal pain!! ). We then started to argue alot and eventually, we broke up!

See sometimes big dicks are no good to some women! "

Cool story bro

over a year ago

You're welcome.

over a year ago

"You're welcome. "

So what was your first horrible ex cock size?

over a year ago

I strum 2/3 times per day...... less if Nick is around. Can’t remember the last time I didn’t have an orgasm at least daily! Keeps the stress levels in an even keel

over a year ago

Every morning when I wake up and every night before I sleep. I occasionally do it during the daytime if something/someone has made me horny.

over a year ago

"You're welcome.

So what was your first horrible ex cock size? "

Do you want his number for some mutual wanking??

over a year ago

"Every morning when I wake up and every night before I sleep. I occasionally do it during the daytime if something/someone has made me horny."

I brush my teeth on same schedule

over a year ago

"You're welcome.

So what was your first horrible ex cock size?

Do you want his number for some mutual wanking?? "

No, just seeing if I’ll be a good fit for you

over a year ago

"Every morning when I wake up and every night before I sleep. I occasionally do it during the daytime if something/someone has made me horny.

I brush my teeth on same schedule "

Who knew brushing your teeth could make you horny

over a year ago

I usually have an uncontrollable urge to orgasm (with assistance from a vibrator) once a month when it's my time of the month.

over a year ago

"Every morning when I wake up and every night before I sleep. I occasionally do it during the daytime if something/someone has made me horny.

Who knew brushing your teeth could make you horny "

I’ve just brushed my teeth...... please do not disturb

over a year ago

I’ve just brushed my teeth...... please do not disturb "

Can’t speak when brushing teeth?

over a year ago

Can’t speak when brushing teeth? "

Past tense used

over a year ago

Past tense used "

Apologies.. I take it back.. please carry on

over a year ago

Past tense used

Apologies.. I take it back.. please carry on "

Lost it now!

over a year ago

Past tense used

Apologies.. I take it back.. please carry on

Lost it now! "

Turn on the vibrator or electric brush

Post new Message to Thread