Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

anybody had an operation on their frenulum

Jump to newest

By *eggysally OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

manchester

Recovering from my operation & the pain is terrible. Has this happened to anybody else & how long did it take to recover?

It's a constant pain especially when i wee & my painkillers do help. The pain is the sickening ache you get if you have ever banged your balls or been kicked in them. Not nice at all x x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Recovering from my operation & the pain is terrible. Has this happened to anybody else & how long did it take to recover?

It's a constant pain especially when i wee & my painkillers do help. The pain is the sickening ache you get if you have ever banged your balls or been kicked in them. Not nice at all x x"

There’s lots of frenulum all over bodies but from your description it’s the one on your cock I take it.

If it’s that painful and hurts to wee, contact the place you had it done, a pharmacist or your GP.

What analgesia did they give you? Did they warn you about how painful it was going to be?

By *eggysally OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

manchester

"Recovering from my operation & the pain is terrible. Has this happened to anybody else & how long did it take to recover?

It's a constant pain especially when i wee & my painkillers do help. The pain is the sickening ache you get if you have ever banged your balls or been kicked in them. Not nice at all x x

There’s lots of frenulum all over bodies but from your description it’s the one on your cock I take it.

If it’s that painful and hurts to wee, contact the place you had it done, a pharmacist or your GP.

What analgesia did they give you? Did they warn you about how painful it was going to be?"

Yes hun my cock frenulum. The hospital did put a clear gel on my penis. This helped greatly until i was releaseds had a bath & it washed off.

All i got for the pain was co co-codamol from my doctor. The hospital didn't give me anything.

Regarding the pain they said once the swelling goes down the pain will gradually lessen & once my stitches have dissolved i will be ok x x

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

What analgesia did they give you? Did they warn you about how painful it was going to be?

Yes hun my cock frenulum. The hospital did put a clear gel on my penis. This helped greatly until i was releaseds had a bath & it washed off.

All i got for the pain was co co-codamol from my doctor. The hospital didn't give me anything.

Regarding the pain they said once the swelling goes down the pain will gradually lessen & once my stitches have dissolved i will be ok x x"

The gel sounds like a local numbing gel, you can buy that over the counter. I’d ask your doc for stronger analgesia or talk to a pharmacist, there are different types you can take with what you already have.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had my cock frenulum done years ago and don't remember the pain being too bad. Think you should get checked out ASAP, just to be sure. Good luck...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

broke my ex-hubby's frenulum during rough sex years ago... I delight in the pain I caused after finding out about his extra-curricula activities

Post new Message to Thread