FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would you fuck me? No, ok I'll be back shortly with the van.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Incels, can we discuss because there's quite a few on here who exhibit some of their 'beliefs' if that's the right word?

Just look at that filthy strippers thread from yesterday the yes I'm fucking fat or whatever.

Couple of comments there that make you think woah!

What's the solution, can you understand how people can get to that point?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I don't anything about it I need to read up.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just marking thread, off to make brew.

over a year ago

It’s a misogynistic set of beliefs so the ‘why won’t women shag me’ type messages could be said to have undertones of what these people believe

I think it is a bit different here in that this is a site for people to hook up and the expectation most guys have is that they will get their end away. As we know, the reality can be very different. Expecting women to do in the wider world is probably more delusional.

I can’t see seeside tooling up and decimating the high street of Margate any time soon

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

He’s armed with a bucket and spade.

over a year ago

I didn’t see it, what happened?

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I've only read a few of the comments in the thread. Loved some of the responses.

I've read similar threads throughout the forum's on fab and it's a concurrent topic. Which is quite sad really. People cause I'm not gonna nna generalise it down to just Men seem to forget that they should leave their sense of entitlement at the log in page

over a year ago

"He’s armed with a bucket and spade. "

And, some fairly dangerous shirts!

over a year ago

Kids need to get out more

over a year ago

"I didn’t see it, what happened? "

Nothing happened in particular it was just one of those threads that attract a certain type of comment. This guys comment stuck out for me.

However certain people do actually go for there types and not just fill women full of shit in your case the guy or guys that do this are basically not interested in you an are bit desperate at the time so wen they message you an you turn them down wen really there not interested in you they go on the defensive of what the hell this women is turning me down wen in real life she would not get anywhere near me she’s lucky I even messaged an now she’s turning me down !! As in real life in clubs pubs there is always that girl that is not pleasant at all as in she’s not a good looker an she has a bad personality then a desperate guy who is also good looking gets with her who by the way has no interest in her thinks she’s repulsive but just wants a shag after that shag this girl sets her standards due to him and then only gets other men like him who are also assholes wen truth is she will never ever get a man like him in life other than sex an that’s we’re women fail as they get with scum bags who the men don’t even like her an just fill her full of shit. Sounds harsh but that’s the gods honest truth !!!

The fact is that is the truth on here.

If we all stuck to our stations and only met people on the same level of attractiveness then things would go a little smoother.

We all know that guys will lower their standards for a fuck, the person they've lowered them for would then think wow I can get guys that are 8's and above so will then reject guys that aren't that attractive when in reality it was fluke and desperation for a fuck that enabled that to happen.

It does happen, we can't deny that, you only have to look at all the threads from women moaning about getting abuse for turning guys down.

I now believe that if a guy gives you shit for rejecting him then he didn't think you were the same level of attractiveness as him in the first place.

Guy needs a fuck I know let's message this swamp donkey by here she's bound to say yes, she says no guys like what the fuck, you're a pig anyway how can you say no!

over a year ago

Just been reading about it in an article in the guardian..

Incel means involuntary celibacy

Its a bit of an eyeopener

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"Just been reading about it in an article in the guardian..

Its a bit of an eyeopener "

It's scary stuff...

over a year ago

Its a bit of an eyeopener "

It is isn't it and if someone is born with that dark triad personality then they're only steps away from doing something bad. You can see how they would reach that trigger point as well.

over a year ago

"Incels, can we discuss because there's quite a few on here who exhibit some of their 'beliefs' if that's the right word?

Just look at that filthy strippers thread from yesterday the yes I'm fucking fat or whatever.

What's the solution, can you understand how people can get to that point?"

Last night was the first time I had heard the phrase "incel". I gave it a Google and, it's all quite mad and sad. A bunch of blokes that can't come to terms with their own inadequacies and blame women for them.

I don't understand how people can be that ignorant of the way the world and life works or, how people end up becoming that extreme.

I guess knowledge and education is the cure for ignorance but, how do you spot early enough in each individual's life, what important influences are missing, predict what potential harm is being done and then compensate for it before it's too late?!

over a year ago

"Incels, can we discuss because there's quite a few on here who exhibit some of their 'beliefs' if that's the right word?

Last night was the first time I had heard the phrase "incel". I gave it a Google and, it's all quite mad and sad. A bunch of blokes that can't come to terms with their own inadequacies and blame women for them.

I don't understand how people can be that ignorant of the way the world and life works or, how people end up becoming that extreme.

I guess knowledge and education is the cure for ignorance but, how do you spot early enough in each individual's life, what important influences are missing, predict what potential harm is being done and then compensate for it before it's too late?!"

I know we are all responsible for our own actions but I also believe that every action has a reaction.

Repeated rejection, teaming up with other people that also experience the same thing, thoughts and ideas are bounced off each other in an at first jokingly way but then one day one of them snaps and reaches their quota of being hurt and rejected.

By *layfull pairingCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Just reading about it... it seems some guys ain't getting much playtime and hating on women for it... and just as bizarrely they are hating on guys who do get some... Hasn't this always been the case tho ? Only difference is now it's got a fancy name and Internet forums where they can all moan to each other about ??

over a year ago

"I didn’t see it, what happened?

Nothing happened in particular it was just one of those threads that attract a certain type of comment. This guys comment stuck out for me.

However certain people do actually go for there types and not just fill women full of shit in your case the guy or guys that do this are basically not interested in you an are bit desperate at the time so wen they message you an you turn them down wen really there not interested in you they go on the defensive of what the hell this women is turning me down wen in real life she would not get anywhere near me she’s lucky I even messaged an now she’s turning me down !! As in real life in clubs pubs there is always that girl that is not pleasant at all as in she’s not a good looker an she has a bad personality then a desperate guy who is also good looking gets with her who by the way has no interest in her thinks she’s repulsive but just wants a shag after that shag this girl sets her standards due to him and then only gets other men like him who are also assholes wen truth is she will never ever get a man like him in life other than sex an that’s we’re women fail as they get with scum bags who the men don’t even like her an just fill her full of shit. Sounds harsh but that’s the gods honest truth !!!

The fact is that is the truth on here.

If we all stuck to our stations and only met people on the same level of attractiveness then things would go a little smoother.

We all know that guys will lower their standards for a fuck, the person they've lowered them for would then think wow I can get guys that are 8's and above so will then reject guys that aren't that attractive when in reality it was fluke and desperation for a fuck that enabled that to happen.

It does happen, we can't deny that, you only have to look at all the threads from women moaning about getting abuse for turning guys down.

I now believe that if a guy gives you shit for rejecting him then he didn't think you were the same level of attractiveness as him in the first place.

Guy needs a fuck I know let's message this swamp donkey by here she's bound to say yes, she says no guys like what the fuck, you're a pig anyway how can you say no! "

This is all a little Huxley “Brave New World” -

our “stations”?! Who makes the attractiveness grading, why is physical attraction the most important determinant?

Mmmm.

over a year ago

I'd never heard of "incel' either.

Well after a quick Google I have to say that sites like this are full of them

over a year ago

I guess knowledge and education is the cure for ignorance but, how do you spot early enough in each individual's life, what important influences are missing, predict what potential harm is being done and then compensate for it before it's too late?!

I know we are all responsible for our own actions but I also believe that every action has a reaction.

Repeated rejection, teaming up with other people that also experience the same thing, thoughts and ideas are bounced off each other in an at first jokingly way but then one day one of them snaps and reaches their quota of being hurt and rejected. "

I guess the way they are being rejected also plays a role in the escalation of their behaviour.

over a year ago

I'd never heard the term until yesterday but as a long time observer of the human condition I have seen people driven to desperate acts by unfulfilled passions. It's not exclusive to men.

over a year ago

"I'd never heard the term until yesterday but as a long time observer of the human condition I have seen people driven to desperate acts by unfulfilled passions. It's not exclusive to men."

Of course not. But the vast majority of acts like those are commited mostly by men though.

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple
over a year ago

Trowbridge

I don't strip...I strump

over a year ago

Repeated rejection, teaming up with other people that also experience the same thing, thoughts and ideas are bounced off each other in an at first jokingly way but then one day one of them snaps and reaches their quota of being hurt and rejected.

I guess the way they are being rejected also plays a role in the escalation of their behaviour. "

I am not sure it does... if you look at the personality types that tend to react in this way any rejection perceved or real add to the chip on their shoulder. More often its not even about actual rejection, just their view on wjat they see as a society and system set up against them

over a year ago

Bloody hell, I’ve just read up about Incels

over a year ago

"I don't strip...I strump "

I noticed that after, autocorrect sorry

over a year ago

I guess the way they are being rejected also plays a role in the escalation of their behaviour.

I am not sure it does... if you look at the personality types that tend to react in this way any rejection perceved or real add to the chip on their shoulder. More often its not even about actual rejection, just their view on wjat they see as a society and system set up against them"

Oh I see what you mean and agree that in most cases it must be the case.

But their behaviour must have emerged from somewhere ? There must be a trigger that set them to commit such things. Can someone really be born evil ?

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple
over a year ago

Trowbridge

"I don't strip...I strump

I noticed that after, autocorrect sorry"

Don't be, I've been called far worse

over a year ago

I am not sure it does... if you look at the personality types that tend to react in this way any rejection perceved or real add to the chip on their shoulder. More often its not even about actual rejection, just their view on wjat they see as a society and system set up against them"

Indeed, look up Elliot Rodger as an example, albeit an extreme one. There's a comprehensive write up on Wikipedia and Rationalwiki about it.

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Holy shit. Just read up on it.

Sounds like a case of giving a thing a name so others can find it. Create a small closed group of like minded individuals who all face inwards feeding each other's hatred until it spirals into a fucking hideous beat before unleashing on the innocent. Suspiciously like many cults/sects/religious fanatic and terrorist groups. Sometimes this connected digital world helps bring these people together..

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

"I don't strip...I strump

I noticed that after, autocorrect sorry

Don't be, I've been called far worse "

Oh. Strump. With an S. That's ok then

over a year ago

I am not sure it does... if you look at the personality types that tend to react in this way any rejection perceved or real add to the chip on their shoulder. More often its not even about actual rejection, just their view on wjat they see as a society and system set up against them

But their behaviour must have emerged from somewhere ? There must be a trigger that set them to commit such things. Can someone really be born evil ?"

Evil isnt a word I would use. But I do believe that some people are born with a greater predisposition to mental health issues. Of course life events help to then shape he direction these people take, I am not saying that they are born this way and no matter what will end up as the worst case scenario. I guess I ment that by the time they get to the "trigger" the course has beem set so ots not about how someone rejects them at that point but what has happened more in their formaitive years

over a year ago

But their behaviour must have emerged from somewhere ? There must be a trigger that set them to commit such things. Can someone really be born evil ?

Evil isnt a word I would use. But I do believe that some people are born with a greater predisposition to mental health issues. Of course life events help to then shape he direction these people take, I am not saying that they are born this way and no matter what will end up as the worst case scenario. I guess I ment that by the time they get to the "trigger" the course has beem set so ots not about how someone rejects them at that point but what has happened more in their formaitive years"

Yes now I get what you meam and totally agree with you there

over a year ago

Think there needs to be some kind of dating/hook up site for these people where the algorithm has some questions that give an insight to their real personalities. Questions like this..

You ask someone to meet you and they say no you're not my type do you,

A) Say ok no worries thanks for the reply

B) Message again asking why

C) Call them a fat hanging cunt

D) Find out where they live and smash their ankles with a sledge hammer.

Each outcome would have advice on what to do with their feelings.

over a year ago

Unfortunately, I can only ever see the situation getting worse. Young males are getting too exposed to porn way too early these days.

That's their sex education now; any woman will just drop them for you and not just you either. You, your mates and your auntie Bet can come along. That's what women are there for to them.

In my day I was getting off on Page 3 and the Grattan catalogue or if I got really lucky a copy of Knave.

I though we were moving forward once but since the "lad's mag" generation and this over-exposure to porn, we've regressed dramatically.

over a year ago

I understand their triggers and how they reach that point where they do horrific things. I don't deal with rejection well at all and luckily I rarely experience it but I imagine getting rejected on a daily basis and never ever getting to experience intimacy would be pretty shit and lead to a lot of bitterness.

over a year ago

Surely somebody can't feel rejected just because a couple of messages on an internet forum didn't work out?

over a year ago

"Just reading about it... it seems some guys ain't getting much playtime and hating on women for it... and just as bizarrely they are hating on guys who do get some... Hasn't this always been the case tho ? Only difference is now it's got a fancy name and Internet forums where they can all moan to each other about ??"

I wonder this too. Maybe it's just more visible now because of the internet.

over a year ago

"Surely somebody can't feel rejected just because a couple of messages on an internet forum didn't work out?"

But times it by a thousand and add it to being rejected in the real world too. Imagine every outlet you try and engage with someone and you just keep being told no, I don't want you. That's bound to smart a bit.

over a year ago

"Think there needs to be some kind of dating/hook up site for these people where the algorithm has some questions that give an insight to their real personalities. Questions like this..

Each outcome would have advice on what to do with their feelings. "

Advice on C) and D) would be interesting.

over a year ago

The men who make rude comments about females being fat must be of very low intelligence to not realise that there are also plenty of chubby men on Fab too. X

over a year ago

"Think there needs to be some kind of dating/hook up site for these people where the algorithm has some questions that give an insight to their real personalities. Questions like this..

Advice on C) and D) would be interesting. "

Advice for outcome C,

I understand your frustration, you've been rejected by someone you probably wouldn't give a second glance to in the real world. It's not a reflection on you, you have to understand that with online dating and hook up sites people get a sense of false worth due to hotter people dropping their standards in order to get a fuck.

I'd just go down the route of having empathy and understanding their frustrations, try and explain that it's not a reflection on them and then offer other advice tailored to the extra information they give me and offer them ways of coping and understanding where the rejection comes from.

D) I'd offer to meet them in person because a face to face conversation would need to take place for that. That thought process is way past the thoughts and feelings of option C although a lot of the same advice would apply. Would need to know all their experiences which has led them to wanting to pick option D. But I wouldn't be put off from meeting that person with a view to helping them.

over a year ago

"Surely somebody can't feel rejected just because a couple of messages on an internet forum didn't work out?

But times it by a thousand and add it to being rejected in the real world too. Imagine every outlet you try and engage with someone and you just keep being told no, I don't want you. That's bound to smart a bit.

"

I guess, it's been a long time since I wasn't in a relationship so I'm not best placed to comment..not that that ever stops me.

Just report and ban all the abusers, they can't keep on coming back.

over a year ago

"Surely somebody can't feel rejected just because a couple of messages on an internet forum didn't work out?

I guess, it's been a long time since I wasn't in a relationship so I'm not best placed to comment..not that that ever stops me.

Just report and ban all the abusers, they can't keep on coming back."

I never get abusive messages and I've been here for 7 years and I've told many many men that they aren't my type.

Reporting and banning people that give abuse is not a solution to the problems they have with rejection.

over a year ago

Sorry OP, but the "all stick to our stations" bit really narks me. But I'm not gonna go off on one about it. I'm sure it's been done before in the past and it's your opinion.

I guess I am gonna be googling incels now.

over a year ago

"Sorry OP, but the "all stick to our stations" bit really narks me. But I'm not gonna go off on one about it. I'm sure it's been done before in the past and it's your opinion.

I guess I am gonna be googling incels now."

Go off on one about it, I'm interested in your thoughts...

over a year ago

I always thought that the guys who are abusive when they get rejected are arseholes. I still think that.

Realistically, a lot of men do not even have basic hygene practices, dont know how to dress, or talk to people on here or in real life.

When they get on here, their sense of entitlement is overwhelming and shocking. I have seen some of the messages guys send to my female friends on here and it is disgusting.

I get loads of rejections, never ever have I been rude or abusive to anyone.

In fact, some comments I have got from females with their rejections have made me think about my approach more and actually made me more successful on here. (Still not as much as I'd like though..lol)

This is supposed to be fun, an escape and bonus from our real lives, so best to just enjoy it

over a year ago

Its a bit of an eyeopener

It's scary stuff..."

It's bollocks

over a year ago

If the roles were reversed the outcome would be exactly the same. Imagine the abuse guys would get if they turned woman down. There would be a how dare they thread every 2 mins x

over a year ago

"Sorry OP, but the "all stick to our stations" bit really narks me. But I'm not gonna go off on one about it. I'm sure it's been done before in the past and it's your opinion.

Go off on one about it, I'm interested in your thoughts..."

I won't rant too much. I don't want to derail your thread.

Well... maybe just a little bit of an unsanctioned non thursday rant then...

So I know that there's a media driven accepted "this is attractive" thing. But not everyone adheres to it. I hate that people get pigeon holed or made to think they are a certain level of good looking or unnatractive.

The thought that everyone should stick to a certain set of physical attributes when seeking a sexual partner is just anathema to me. The person as a whole is what attracts me.

Sticking to your station implies that you should not approach someone if you thought they were more attractive than you too. This would pretty much have ruled out virtually everyone that I have had physical relations with.

In my opinion

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

I often wonder how certain females seem to attract B, C and D responses. It isn’t something I’ve experienced and I used to reply to every message. I’m not implying that the female has caused the response but why do some profiles seem to be targeted more by men that respond in that way?

over a year ago

I guess the way they are being rejected also plays a role in the escalation of their behaviour. "

As a parent, I have always tried to not only teach my children good methods and strategies for dealing with rejections and failures but, to also be kind when rejecting or dealing with others failures. People today seem to have a huge sense of entitlement and, don't seem capable of accepting that the root of a lot of problems they experience lay within, as do the solutions. It's easier to blame someone else than to admit your own flaws. Unfortunately, one of the downsides of the internet is that it has made it easier to connect with similarly flawed personalities that egg each other on.

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Go off on one about it, I'm interested in your thoughts...

I won't rant too much. I don't want to derail your thread.

Well... maybe just a little bit of an unsanctioned non thursday rant then...

So I know that there's a media driven accepted "this is attractive" thing. But not everyone adheres to it. I hate that people get pigeon holed or made to think they are a certain level of good looking or unnatractive.

The thought that everyone should stick to a certain set of physical attributes when seeking a sexual partner is just anathema to me. The person as a whole is what attracts me.

Sticking to your station implies that you should not approach someone if you thought they were more attractive than you too. This would pretty much have ruled out virtually everyone that I have had physical relations with.

In my opinion "

‘Attractiveness’ is subjective, we all find different things attractive. Therefore the station argument is difficult to quantify. Who determines which station you are? I may not be an oil painting but I have other attributes that are attractive. These are the qualities I look for in others, none of which are physical. So maybe I’m with a man from a higher station of attractiveness because of non physical attributes. Now what?

over a year ago

I often wonder how certain females seem to attract B, C and D responses. It isn’t something I’ve experienced and I used to reply to every message. I’m not implying that the female has caused the response but why do some profiles seem to be targeted more by men that respond in that way? "

Yeah I wondered that myself

I've never experienced abuse yet people get abuse all the time. It seems to be lots of abuse or not at all x

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

I often wonder how certain females seem to attract B, C and D responses. It isn’t something I’ve experienced and I used to reply to every message. I’m not implying that the female has caused the response but why do some profiles seem to be targeted more by men that respond in that way?

I've never experienced abuse yet people get abuse all the time. It seems to be lots of abuse or not at all x"

We need to figure this out

over a year ago

I've never experienced abuse yet people get abuse all the time. It seems to be lots of abuse or not at all x

We need to figure this out "

Batter in doll lol x

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Unfortunately, I can only ever see the situation getting worse. Young males are getting too exposed to porn way too early these days.

That's their sex education now; any woman will just drop them for you and not just you either. You, your mates and your auntie Bet can come along. That's what women are there for to them.

In my day I was getting off on Page 3 and the Grattan catalogue or if I got really lucky a copy of Knave.

I though we were moving forward once but since the "lad's mag" generation and this over-exposure to porn, we've regressed dramatically. "

I do agree, it is very noticeable to someone like me who was 'off the market' for 25 years and then came back meeting (initially) young men of a similar age. Their attitudes are totally different, and of course the whole of society is moving towards instant gratification of all types as being the norm - the credit generation, fast food, etc, etc.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Some people should stick to wanking.

Thing is OP. Some people can be visually attractive, and actually seem to be nice.

But then, then the cunty behaviour comes out. Then you realised that they have narcissistic tendencies so aren't actually very nice at all.

Those people need to wank. Alone in a padded cell

over a year ago

I am horrified to know this exists, more so since I found the item below on a website -

Terminology

Note: The following definitions avoid subjective terms (physical appearance for example) to separate users neatly.

Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts.

Truecel (Allowed): Type of incel who hasn't ever had sex or been in a relationship, despite numerous attempts.

Mentalcel (Allowed): Type of incel whose reason for failure in relationships/sex is related to mental illness or major insecurities. [1]

Volcel (Allowed): Person who, for various reasons, is abstinent and does not engage in sex. [1]

Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is none of the above but has a blackpilled mentality. [1]

Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions. [2]

Fakecel (Not Allowed): Person who claims to be incel but has recently had sex or been in a relationship.

[1] Bragging of any sort, including humble-bragging, WILL constitute a heavy warning or ban. Keep your successful romantic and sexual experiences to yourself, even if they happened a long time ago.

[2] Contrary to what some might believe this is not due to misogyny, but rather the simple fact that the vast majority of women have no problem finding partners, for either sexual or romantic activities.

over a year ago

"Some people should stick to wanking.

Thing is OP. Some people can be visually attractive, and actually seem to be nice.

But then, then the cunty behaviour comes out. Then you realised that they have narcissistic tendencies so aren't actually very nice at all.

Those people need to wank. Alone in a padded cell "

But those guys would be what society classes as bad boys, the good looking guys who act like cunts yet still get women that want to fuck them. They aren't incels.

over a year ago

The problem with only meeting people on our own level of attractiveness (I'm assuming you mean physically) is people don't agree on who is attractive.

I don't think Jason Statham is attractive but loads of women love him.

Some people, like myself, aren't only attracted to a beautiful face. It can be anything about the face that I'm drawn to but, in the end, it's how a man treats me and other people that makes him attractive to me.

It just wouldn't work.

over a year ago

Slightly off topic...

I don't send many messages, but if I get a get a 'not my type' I'd tend to not answer at all, on the grounds that if I'm not that person's type they don't want to be receiving another message from me (and it's not like I'm in with any chance of changing their mind). Occasionally I might send a reply like a) above.

BUT what I'd really like to do is send a reply like b), and get an honest answer - not because I want to 'argue the toss' but because I'd genuinely like to know, to get a bit of insight on myself. However, with the general problem of abusive messages, incessant pleading etc I just don't feel like it's a question I can ask, without it being taken the wrong way. Does any of that make sense? x

over a year ago

I just read up what incel means

Do yous actually think that because you give someone a knock back and they say your a fat cow they wouldn't shag you anyway they are one and you put a name on it. Actually fuckin howling here lol x

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

So I know that there's a media driven accepted "this is attractive" thing. But not everyone adheres to it. "

No, I am one who does not either - because I do not agree that 'physically attractive = higher value', and I despise that whole fake perception - to me it is incidious, like admiring a celebrity who has had to spend thousands destroying their natural face to try to stay in work until they look like someone totally different. I pity them, I wonder how many cry when they look in a mirror and see someone else staring back?

I don't agree with the premise that it's only men who are lowering their standards who get abusive when rejected - I've never had a problem with any of the gorgeous young men I have said 'Thanks, but no thanks' to, it has only been the Incel types.

There was one exception I can remember, who eventually revealed an attitude that appalled me. A very good-looking, educated and charming professional guy in his forties I got chatting to in some depth. Very eligible and 'high value' on all fronts it appeared.

To cut a long story short, after days of wooing and charming he eventually revealed that because of childhood trauma/abuse his sexual fantasy/craving was for someone to walk in and without a word give him a blow job when he was genitally in a disgusting, filthy and pungent state, unwashed after days of masturbation.

He was unable to climax on his own, unable to form a normal adult relationship, reliant on paying for massages with 'happy endings', and bursting with spite and venom for the evil women that were, in his mind, controlling and tormenting him by denying him orgasm.

Needless to say I refused and never met him lol, but the vitriol took me by surprise.

'High value' male? I think not, true Incel.

over a year ago

"

So I know that there's a media driven accepted "this is attractive" thing. But not everyone adheres to it.

No, I am one who does not either - because I do not agree that 'physically attractive = higher value', and I despise that whole fake perception - to me it is incidious, like admiring a celebrity who has had to spend thousands destroying their natural face to try to stay in work until they look like someone totally different. I pity them, I wonder how many cry when they look in a mirror and see someone else staring back?

I don't agree with the premise that it's only men who are lowering their standards who get abusive when rejected - I've never had a problem with any of the gorgeous young men I have said 'Thanks, but no thanks' to, it has only been the Incel types.

There was one exception I can remember, who eventually revealed an attitude that appalled me. A very good-looking, educated and charming professional guy in his forties I got chatting to in some depth. Very eligible and 'high value' on all fronts it appeared.

To cut a long story short, after days of wooing and charming he eventually revealed that because of childhood trauma/abuse his sexual fantasy/craving was for someone to walk in and without a word give him a blow job when he was genitally in a disgusting, filthy and pungent state, unwashed after days of masturbation.

He was unable to climax on his own, unable to form a normal adult relationship, reliant on paying for massages with 'happy endings', and bursting with spite and venom for the evil women that were, in his mind, controlling and tormenting him by denying him orgasm.

Needless to say I refused and never met him lol, but the vitriol took me by surprise.

'High value' male? I think not, true Incel."

That's why I like to talk as much as possible before meeting someone. It's not foolproof but some have relaxed and shown their true colours.

over a year ago

"I just read up what incel means

Do yous actually think that because you give someone a knock back and they say your a fat cow they wouldn't shag you anyway they are one and you put a name on it. Actually fuckin howling here lol x"

We're looking at incels and triggers. Repeated rejection is a massive trigger.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Some people should stick to wanking.

Those people need to wank. Alone in a padded cell

But those guys would be what society classes as bad boys, the good looking guys who act like cunts yet still get women that want to fuck them. They aren't incels. "

No. Just cunts. Much worse imo

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Think it is a combination of constant rejection, expectations and desires that come with sites such as this.

Also certain profiles don't help. Up here in our local feed there is a couples profile that constantly advertises for lads to come and abuse,degrade, gangbang and generally do various sex acts with his girlfriend. Would hope that she is a willing participant but the way various acts are described scares me, the verifications get pretty graphic as well. I can well imagine for somebody already feeling marginised this would fuel the fantasy.

over a year ago

"I just read up what incel means

Do yous actually think that because you give someone a knock back and they say your a fat cow they wouldn't shag you anyway they are one and you put a name on it. Actually fuckin howling here lol x

We're looking at incels and triggers. Repeated rejection is a massive trigger. "

Oh I believe that it exists and that would be a factor. I'm just laughing at people saying that guys are one cos they told them they were a fat cow x

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Surely somebody can't feel rejected just because a couple of messages on an internet forum didn't work out?"

I think you'll find it triggers into childhood damage often, they may have been rejected by their mothers for instance, and that wound could still be festering, just waiting for some internet prospect to come and give it a good poke where it hurts by saying 'No thanks' and be astonished by the wildly disproportionate response.

Whenever the response is disproportionate it is likely just tapping into a well of much older unhealed pain.

over a year ago

I don't watch the mainstream news so I didn't know about the Toronto van thing yesterday and never heard of the term incel before but I one of the first things you start to learn in personal development or counselling is to be more aware of your own thoughts feelings and behaviour.

These people are obviously not self aware and blame their situation on others which means they have no control because they can't change others only themselves.

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"

So I know that there's a media driven accepted "this is attractive" thing. But not everyone adheres to it.

That's why I like to talk as much as possible before meeting someone. It's not foolproof but some have relaxed and shown their true colours. "

Exactly, it doesn’t take long for bat shit crazy to show itself

over a year ago

I think you'll find it triggers into childhood damage often, they may have been rejected by their mothers for instance, and that wound could still be festering, just waiting for some internet prospect to come and give it a good poke where it hurts by saying 'No thanks' and be astonished by the wildly disproportionate response.

Whenever the response is disproportionate it is likely just tapping into a well of much older unhealed pain.

"

I dunno, I think it's a symptom of modern life that were always looking for excuses for someone's bad behaviour, burglars are "just trying to feed there kids while being poor"... Drink drivers have"mental health issues"... And somebody who "hasn't had a Shag for awhile needs to run people over".

Some people were born dicks and ain't really changed, others just turn into dicks.

over a year ago

I dunno, I think it's a symptom of modern life that were always looking for excuses for someone's bad behaviour, burglars are "just trying to feed there kids while being poor"... Drink drivers have"mental health issues"... And somebody who "hasn't had a Shag for awhile needs to run people over".

Some people were born dicks and ain't really changed, others just turn into dicks."

Excuses or reasons? I think as a society we like to know what causes someone to do x y z.

I also don't think people are born bad or 'dicks' its nurture and whatever experiences they have through their childhood or adolescence that forms their personality.

over a year ago

Some people were born dicks and ain't really changed, others just turn into dicks.

Excuses or reasons? I think as a society we like to know what causes someone to do x y z.

I also don't think people are born bad or 'dicks' its nurture and whatever experiences they have through their childhood or adolescence that forms their personality. "

I don't think that's true, some peoples brains are just wired up wrong from birth, with good nurture they may overcome problems caused by that without it probably not, I've been honoured enough to have many amazing friends who've had utterly shit childhoods and turned out just dandy despite that.

By *aptain BangalotMan
over a year ago

SW London

"

our “stations”?! Who makes the attractiveness grading, why is physical attraction the most important determinant?

Mmmm."

I think everyone on here, whatever sex/gender, makes physical attraction a primary determinant over everything else, don’t you think? Even those who talk about personalities being important are in reality only paying lip service here. Maybe opening up more than I’d like here but I do okay in real life but not far off from zero on fab!

over a year ago

I also don't think people are born bad or 'dicks' its nurture and whatever experiences they have through their childhood or adolescence that forms their personality. .

I don't think that's true, some peoples brains are just wired up wrong from birth, with good nurture they may overcome problems caused by that without it probably not, I've been honoured enough to have many amazing friends who've had utterly shit childhoods and turned out just dandy despite that."

Yes that's true. People are can be born with the dark triad personality or they can acquire it but either way it's the things that happen afterwards that determine whether the psychopath element will be acted upon so therefore it's nurture and experiences again. People just aren't born bad, stuff has to happen to them in order for them to turn bad.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"

That's why I like to talk as much as possible before meeting someone. It's not foolproof but some have relaxed and shown their true colours.

Exactly, it doesn’t take long for bat shit crazy to show itself "

Oh I'm not sure, some are good at hiding it.

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"

Mmmm.

I think everyone on here, whatever sex/gender, makes physical attraction a primary determinant over everything else, don’t you think? Even those who talk about personalities being important are in reality only paying lip service here. Maybe opening up more than I’d like here but I do okay in real life but not far off from zero on fab!

"

No I don’t think so as physical attraction was the last thing that I ever considered when meeting. So much so I almost met someone without seeing a face pic. I’ve never found anyone physically attractive without liking the person first. So no paying lip service here

over a year ago

"

Oh I'm not sure, some are good at hiding it. "

I can't hide mine. I even try and prewarn guys that I'm prone to the odd outburst but it falls on deaf ears.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"

Oh I'm not sure, some are good at hiding it.

I can't hide mine. I even try and prewarn guys that I'm prone to the odd outburst but it falls on deaf ears. "

Guys are the worst for being BSC!

By *aptain BangalotMan
over a year ago

SW London

Ouch! You above are a man hater!!

over a year ago

"Think it is a combination of constant rejection, expectations and desires that come with sites such as this.

Also certain profiles don't help. Up here in our local feed there is a couples profile that constantly advertises for lads to come and abuse,degrade, gangbang and generally do various sex acts with his girlfriend. Would hope that she is a willing participant but the way various acts are described scares me, the verifications get pretty graphic as well. I can well imagine for somebody already feeling marginised this would fuel the fantasy."

I agree with this. I think some profiles give some men the overall impression that all women are desperate for a fuck and they can't understand why their kind offer gets turned down.

over a year ago

I've never experienced abuse yet people get abuse all the time. It seems to be lots of abuse or not at all x"

I pretty much never get abuse either but reply to all first messages. I assumed it was because I have no pics so they are relieved to get turned down. But you have great pics so my theory is flawed.

What do you say when you turn them down?

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"

Mmmm.

"

Wrong! Not everyone. If there's no personal connection there's no meet regardless of their unbelievable and striking good looks.

over a year ago

I think trying to pigeon hole men, based on their inexcusable behaviour in here isn't exactly an objective approach?

The extreme activities of people who are probably suffering mental illness aren't comparable to childish retorts of individuals who can't handle the word no.

The trouble with this site and quite possibly any interaction online, is the fact that we don't get the full human interaction.

It's easy to just look at a profile, quite obviously trying to promote themselves sexually and not see a person beyond that.

I wonder do people demand dates on ma##hmaker or similiar then become abusive if declined?

Those behaving inexcusably lacked role models and education from an early age I believe...it's not just sexual energy.

Post new Message to Thread