Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

hello anyone lol

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Find it quite mad on this over 30000 ppl and it's quite hard to get a conversation been on a wee while now , maybe just me lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ubiousOatcakeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Are you actually laughing out loud each time you type ‘lol’, OP?

If you are, that’s odd.

If you’re not, that’s odd.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Find it quite mad on this over 30000 ppl and it's quite hard to get a conversation been on a wee while now , maybe just me lol"

Cowabunga.

over a year ago

"Find it quite mad on this over 30000 ppl and it's quite hard to get a conversation been on a wee while now , maybe just me lol"

Greetings from Liverpool.

over a year ago

I know people who actually say L O L rather than laughing out loud

over a year ago

"Are you actually laughing out loud each time you type ‘lol’, OP?

If you are, that’s odd.

If you’re not, that’s odd."

not really m8, I'd delete if I could but can't .sorry if it bothers u

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

If you are, that’s odd.

What are you, the Lol police? Are you Lol phobic? Lol intolerant?

Give the guy a lolling break!

Lol

over a year ago

If you are, that’s odd.

What are you, the Lol police? Are you Lol phobic? Lol intolerant?lol nice one minxy, HH

Give the guy a lolling break!

Lol"

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Lollipop

Hello from Brighton

over a year ago

Perhaps his real name is Lol?

over a year ago

If you are, that’s odd.

I find it more odd that you felt the need to point that out to the OP actually ? Are you trying to make him look stupid ?

over a year ago

If you are, that’s odd.

If you’re not, that’s odd.not really m8, I'd delete if I could but can't .sorry if it bothers u"

You have done nothing wrong, don't stop posting

over a year ago

If you are, that’s odd.

I find it more odd that you felt the need to point that out to the OP actually ? Are you trying to make him look stupid ?its not a problem not as if they know u personally so I don't take it to heart . I know a lot of ppl that actually put lol in there text when they are not laughing out loud , but hey no big deal to me "

over a year ago

"Perhaps his real name is Lol?"
actually knew a person called lol , thought it was a wind up to start with but really was his name

over a year ago

I don’t think that’s unusual for on here!!!

But hello anyway!!!

over a year ago

"Find it quite mad on this over 30000 ppl and it's quite hard to get a conversation been on a wee while now , maybe just me lol

Greetings from Liverpool. "

no probs m8 , take it you will be well happy with last night's result eh , YNWA

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Afternoon from Shrewsbury

over a year ago

"Find it quite mad on this over 30000 ppl and it's quite hard to get a conversation been on a wee while now , maybe just me lol

Greetings from Liverpool. no probs m8 , take it you will be well happy with last night's result eh , YNWA"

Not really as I'm a blue.

over a year ago

But hello anyway!!! "

oh well , thank you dear a BIG HELLO to u 2 x

over a year ago

But hello anyway!!! oh well , thank you dear a BIG HELLO to u 2 x"

Carry a big sack of salt around with fab that’s the only way and laugh!!! x

over a year ago

Greetings from Liverpool. no probs m8 , take it you will be well happy with last night's result eh , YNWA

Not really as I'm a blue. "

ooop sorry , no harm done , but what a player wee salah,

over a year ago

But hello anyway!!! oh well , thank you dear a BIG HELLO to u 2 x

Carry a big sack of salt around with fab that’s the only way and laugh!!! x"

ill keep that in mind

over a year ago

Greetings from Liverpool. no probs m8 , take it you will be well happy with last night's result eh , YNWA

Not really as I'm a blue. ooop sorry , no harm done , but what a player wee salah, "

True you are right there. Wrong what happened outside ground like. Few mates were there.

over a year ago

Not really as I'm a blue. ooop sorry , no harm done , but what a player wee salah,

True you are right there. Wrong what happened outside ground like. Few mates were there. "

aye a seen it on the news . be a lot worse over there I think .It's gonny be mayhem here on Sunday

over a year ago

Sup player

over a year ago

Not really as I'm a blue. ooop sorry , no harm done , but what a player wee salah,

True you are right there. Wrong what happened outside ground like. Few mates were there. aye a seen it on the news . be a lot worse over there I think .It's gonny be mayhem here on Sunday "

Oh dear, stay in doors good fellow.

over a year ago

True you are right there. Wrong what happened outside ground like. Few mates were there. aye a seen it on the news . be a lot worse over there I think .It's gonny be mayhem here on Sunday

Oh dear, stay in doors good fellow. "

I'm going to the game and I only stay 10 min walk from celtic park.but hopefully give them another hammering and win the league remember big Duncan ferguson

over a year ago

True you are right there. Wrong what happened outside ground like. Few mates were there. aye a seen it on the news . be a lot worse over there I think .It's gonny be mayhem here on Sunday

Oh dear, stay in doors good fellow. I'm going to the game and I only stay 10 min walk from celtic park.but hopefully give them another hammering and win the league remember big Duncan ferguson"

D*unken Duncan what a guy.

over a year ago

Oh dear, stay in doors good fellow. I'm going to the game and I only stay 10 min walk from celtic park.but hopefully give them another hammering and win the league remember big Duncan ferguson

D*unken Duncan what a guy. "

aye he wiz some guy it's ma mates cousin , alway remember that head but Dundee player might be wrong. aye he got time in BAR , for that

By *ubiousOatcakeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"What are you, the Lol police? Are you Lol phobic? Lol intolerant?"

The last one. Obv.

Post new Message to Thread