Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Always the poxy bridesmaid

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Feeling a bit meh tonight as I was unsuccessful for the 3nd time on a month going for promotion. Both times I hot told I made the decision difficult but just didn't do quite well enough.... Brilliant!

I can feel myself spiralling into a very worthy is me mind set so need to give myself a shake but I can't help feeling I'm just not good enough in a lot of things.

Never been married

Never been asked

Shit with saving money

No kids

Just bumbling along from pay day to pay day....

Could do with a hug right now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple
over a year ago

Trowbridge

Totally understand how you feel sweetie!

I'm sending you big huggles and love

And for the record....you absolutely are good enough for all of the things you listed, and more!

By *ive_Have_FunMan
over a year ago

cork

"Feeling a bit meh tonight as I was unsuccessful for the 3nd time on a month going for promotion. Both times I hot told I made the decision difficult but just didn't do quite well enough.... Brilliant!

I can feel myself spiralling into a very worthy is me mind set so need to give myself a shake but I can't help feeling I'm just not good enough in a lot of things.

Never been married

Never been asked

Shit with saving money

No kids

Could do with a hug right now. "

*Hugs*

Chin up, the fabbers appreciate you.

over a year ago

evesham

Can't even write 2nd right

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Feeling a bit meh tonight as I was unsuccessful for the 3nd time on a month going for promotion. Both times I hot told I made the decision difficult but just didn't do quite well enough.... Brilliant!

Never been married

Never been asked

Shit with saving money

No kids

I feel that too these days. 42 and feeling that men are happy to fuck me but not be seen in public with me. I was woeful last week when I realised I hadn't had a loving kiss in yrs. But I try not to dwell.

Chin up honey xx

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

3rd time in a month? That’s quite intensive.

By *ive_Have_FunMan
over a year ago

cork

"

There are loads of jobs out there and as your experience grows other companies will appreciate you more....

it took me a long long time to realise that and I could never figure out why well paid senior managers moved o every two to three years..

Start hunting for a better job.. feck the begrudgers in you current job, they'll use any excuse to keep you down.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Do you have a job?

Do you have your health?

Do you have a roof over your head?

Are you able to do what you want socially?

Perspective. You are a ghost piloting a meat skeleton on a rock flying through space. Wobble that head and realise you are not doing that bad actually.

You are going to be fine brah.

By *i fem huntersCouple
over a year ago

london

Your health is your wealth!!

That and amazing nipples

over a year ago

evesham

"3rd time in a month? That’s quite intensive. "

2nd....fat fingers lol

over a year ago

Chin up Evie, this too shall pass.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Hugs OP. It might not feel like it currently but you are more than good enough x

over a year ago

Never been married

Never been asked

Shit with saving money

No kids

But there's only 1 you which makes you special. Fuck promotion you've got an income. Work to live not live to work and most of the time promotion just means extra duties for little more pay. Is it worth it? Is it fuck. Big hug. X

over a year ago

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Life’s a bitch

Sometimes we fight it

Sometimes we have to accept it

over a year ago

Aww hun big hugs, you are so worth it and much more. One day you will have the recognition of that x

over a year ago

evesham

Thanks everyone x

I know I am very lucky to have the life I have and I have more than a lot of people but sometimes something just kicks you in the gut a bit and this is my safe space to have a little moan.

Love you all x

over a year ago

Go and spend time with people who are face to face and support you.

You still have a job, keep searching for a better one.

Stop beating yourself up comparing your life to others.

They aren't you!

Chin up, dig in, keep going.

From a child free. Single, overlooked employee xx

over a year ago

I feel you!

Rejection is hard. Wallow for a bit (you deserve it), and then brush yourself off and try again

By *lanPartridgeMan
over a year ago

nottingham

Never been married

Never been asked

Shit with saving money

No kids

And your nails are summat else! Don't usually likw nails, but you could convert me ...

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Never been married

Never been asked

Shit with saving money

No kids

Hug of support for you,lady .

By *ocket-scientistMan
over a year ago

Rugby

"Thanks everyone x

I know I am very lucky to have the life I have and I have more than a lot of people but sometimes something just kicks you in the gut a bit and this is my safe space to have a little moan.

Love you all x "

and you have someone you can sound off to...someone who cares....someone who can give you that hug...remember that

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Thanks everyone x

Love you all x "

You normally remain positive in all things so this must have hurt for you to moan. Have a hug.

Look at the roles you applied for and consider whether they were ones you really wanted. Sometimes, just sometimes, those rejections help you to find what you really want and where you will really fit.

Ask for feedback and ask them to be specific, even if it hurts a bit. Look at the attributes of the person who did get the role and be honest with yourself about whether they are better suited to the role.

Use your training from your voluntary work and Parkrun on yourself. Don't be afraid to change where you work, if necessary.

Good luck and send me a message if you need some help.

over a year ago

"Do you have a job?

Do you have your health?

Do you have a roof over your head?

Are you able to do what you want socially?

Perspective. You are a ghost piloting a meat skeleton on a rock flying through space. Wobble that head and realise you are not doing that bad actually.

You are going to be fine brah. "

That’s very littoral - to the point though. I like it.

over a year ago

Never been married

Never been asked

Shit with saving money

No kids

Chin up!!!! Look at it positively. You were deemed good enough to be considered for interview so you must have a lot to give to get that far.

Also ...

never been married ... but you could have been in a shit marriage ... just waiting for the right person.

Never been asked ... find the right one and ask them. Modern woman and all that!

Shit with saving money. No one likes a tight arse do they. Spending is more fun.

No kids. More time and money to spend on fun things.

Lots of hugs

over a year ago

Never been married

Never been asked

Shit with saving money

No kids

Rest your troubled head on my chest my lovely, let my arms hold you until you feel better.

Genuinely wish you feel better about all this soon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post new Message to Thread