FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

one thing you really wanted to............

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

if there was one thing you really wanted to try, but never had the courage to do,.. What would it be?

mine is most definately spend a day with a dominatrix wow i find them sexy but am just not sure i could do it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Does it habe to be something related to my sex ?

If not, well I always wanted fo be able to ask ppl if I can take protrait of them in the street (I'd like to do a street b&w protraiture, showing the differences aspect of my city through the protrait of its inhabitant) but I am too afraid to ask in case they find me weird so I never had the courage to do so.

over a year ago

"if there was one thing you really wanted to try, but never had the courage to do,.. What would it be?

mine is most definately spend a day with a dominatrix wow i find them sexy but am just not sure i could do it"

Do it! Find one you like that will accept your boundaries and desires.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"if there was one thing you really wanted to try, but never had the courage to do,.. What would it be?

mine is most definately spend a day with a dominatrix wow i find them sexy but am just not sure i could do it

Do it! Find one you like that will accept your boundaries and desires. "

You offering ?

over a year ago

Do it! Find one you like that will accept your boundaries and desires.

You offering ? "

I'm not a dominatrix sorry. x

over a year ago

"Does it habe to be something related to my sex ?

If not, well I always wanted fo be able to ask ppl if I can take protrait of them in the street (I'd like to do a street b&w protraiture, showing the differences aspect of my city through the protrait of its inhabitant) but I am too afraid to ask in case they find me weird so I never had the courage to do so."

People do get photos of people out and about. Why not ask anyway?

over a year ago

Shag a swinger

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I'm not a dominatrix sorry. x"

You're just a little pussycat really aren't you

over a year ago

Sex in public. I've fingered in public but never actual sex.

over a year ago

"Does it habe to be something related to my sex ?

If not, well I always wanted fo be able to ask ppl if I can take protrait of them in the street (I'd like to do a street b&w protraiture, showing the differences aspect of my city through the protrait of its inhabitant) but I am too afraid to ask in case they find me weird so I never had the courage to do so."

That’s a great shame as I very much doubt people would say no to you!! One day you should take your camera and just do it.. and ask... if you explain what your doing I’m sure they would say yes!!! Xx

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Sex in public. I've fingered in public but never actual sex. "

Fingered? Be a man and scratch yer bollocks when yer ordering a kiddies meal from McDonald's while winking at the lass in the queue behind you

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

I (Twinkle) want to wrestle a Tom Hardy in an inflatable paddling pool full of Rowntrees Orange Jelly, both of us just wearing pants

Post new Message to Thread