Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Losing a fuck buddy

Jump to newest

By *antingfun92 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Has anyone else found it hard to move on ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hope you’re okay

over a year ago

Hope you find someone new

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Emotionally or practically?

I wished him well as he'd found a partner and was happy so I was happy for him. I haven't been able to find anyone regular who since so I miss that.

By *egs11ABCWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Took me a while to decide to meet someone else but new fb amazing. In fact old one came back on site and I decided not to go there again. Thing is we are all human. altho u know the score its hard not to have any feelings if it's a long term thing x

Hope u find some one to help u move on xx

over a year ago

I lost one when he went to work abroad 3 years ago. He doesn't want to let go but it doesn't look like he'll be back for a few years yet (Thank you very fucking much Brexit).

I can't bring myself to delete him entirely yet.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Thats why i have a hareem. People are always going to move on for different reasons. I find with single guys theyve either found a girlfriend or moved away. Its the way it works with nsa

over a year ago

"Emotionally or practically?

I wished him well as he'd found a partner and was happy so I was happy for him. I haven't been able to find anyone regular who since so I miss that.

"

If someone finds a life partner I'm happy for them.

over a year ago

It depends in what. I have lost a few. Mainly because they met someone else and got in a relationship. But one of them was literally like my best friend, the we had a massive argument didn't speak for other a year I decided to message him tonsee how he is. And to this day we are fuck buddies. So been on and off for about 6 years now. X

Hope you find someone you are looking for x

over a year ago

Fbs are 10 a penny... move on my friend and find a new one... if your decent you’ll do ok

over a year ago

I’ve had fuck buds before but I don’t get emotionally attached. I know that’s all they will be and I’m not interested in getting attached to them. And they probably aren’t interested in me that way.

over a year ago

OP I undestand. It can be very hard especially without answers either. I had one for 9 months. We met weekly often a couple times. Sometimes we'd chat for hrs too.

Completely open and honest about everything and even separate meets. Then I found out through 2 fabbers that she'd had a gangbang. I didn't believe them and said she'd have told me. A couple photos off a guys profile proved other wise.

I asked a simple question about this if it were true. Her reply was 'I think we've run our course'. Not another exchange. I was then blocked on fab and whatsapp.

Never got my answer but had a few other questions raised too from messages from other friends on here and will never know the answers.

Took months to get over it. Deleted my profile and tried to start again which hasn't been easy especially for a single male at my age.

It'll take time and won't be easy. I genuinely feel for you on this. It's hard to loose a good friend on here where one does need them too.

over a year ago

Fuck buddy? No.

One of my Friend's with benefits was the difficult one, as we also had an emotional connection

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I've never been able to someone in the first place, even after 10 years

over a year ago

Just remember there is always someone better than the last.

I'm on my third now.

Looking back my first fwb was controlling border line abusive.

2nd was attentive, but didn't really fulfil my needs.

Current one is like being in a Whirlwind, crazy. We shouldnt work as we are polar opposites but when we're together the connection is undeniable, we can talk for hours about everything, hr says i'm his therapy. A creative artist, we both cried when he read me the lyrics of a song he'd written about me and our situation.

Only trouble is I could fall hard. Not sure that's what I want, or what he needs right now

By *antingfun92 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Glad I'm not the only one. It's been about 2 months but still finding it hard. Was fine and then all of a sudden he just ghosted me. It's harder because something difficult happened in my life while we were doing stuff and he was really supportive and it just makes me feel like everything is falling apart

over a year ago

"Has anyone else found it hard to move on ?"

Yeah. But life goes on

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I fell hard for my last one, unfortunately she was engaged (I know, I know ) and despite me secretly hoping she felt the same as the chemistry and connection was off the scale with us, she went ahead with her marriage and ended it. I still miss her but I've not spoken to her in a year now.

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

looking a fuck buddy can be a shame if you got on well in bed.

I think it becomes more problematic if you start to develop more feelings. had one guy I met a couple of times and could actually imagine it becoming more... he left fab and the whole lifestyle and ended all contact...

I miss him but I still enjoy meeting my fbs

By *FFB69Woman
over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

I think it depends on the connection you felt you had and how it ended

If you thought they were someone who cared about you and was growing into what you thought was a good friendship and could see it lasting a while and then they cut contact completely. No talking about it or trying to fix any issues you might have had, then yeah it can be hard to move on.

But you have too. As hard as it is.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Glad I'm not the only one. It's been about 2 months but still finding it hard. Was fine and then all of a sudden he just ghosted me. It's harder because something difficult happened in my life while we were doing stuff and he was really supportive and it just makes me feel like everything is falling apart

"

I'm sorry you're feeling that way. Remember the support he gave and how it helped you. Be thankful for it and see that you have survived since he left. One day at a time. Look for the good thing that happens each day. There will be one, or even many.

I hope tomorrow is better than today.

over a year ago

Yep... after a year he just decided no more.. knocked my confidence badly... I miss what we had badly as I lost all my inhibitions with him, I’m a big girl but felt good about myself with him, and there was so much more we were gonna do but I dont have the confidence or trust to do with others, apart from that he was the best fuck ever with the most beautiful cock lol... life is a bitch!!

By *730tMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Hi

This happens, the right one turns up..then leaves..plenty more nice fb’s out there )

By *un4meanduMan
over a year ago

STOTFOLD

Lost one as she moved away was too far to travel , felt gutted at time as was good fun and probably best bj id had , have another who stopped seeing me as wanted something more permanent she looked and tried for a year but wanted to go back to our arrangements as as she said missed the great sex

over a year ago

I had the best ever, and then he suddenly died, 15 months ago at the age of 49

over a year ago

Through no fault of our own doing we can't meet anymore ,the old cliché "it's complicated" comes into play but I'm devastated only happened in the last month .

We still chat and he made me feel so much better last week ,I'm a big girl an he made me feel comfortable in every way but hopefully we will stay in contact ,I'll take him anyway I can ......

over a year ago

"I had the best ever, and then he suddenly died, 15 months ago at the age of 49 "

Oh so sorry, that's so sad. Hope you have lots of great memories of you both together to make you smile.xx

over a year ago

Fuckbuddies are casual for me so it's fine if they move on.

A friend with benefits however is totally different.

over a year ago

"Fuckbuddies are casual for me so it's fine if they move on.

A friend with benefits however is totally different. "

My fwb was my sir .....

over a year ago

Yes me, I have found it very hard to move on from my FWB of 3 years. XXX

over a year ago

"I had the best ever, and then he suddenly died, 15 months ago at the age of 49

Oh so sorry, that's so sad. Hope you have lots of great memories of you both together to make you smile.xx"

Thanks I will always smile at our memories and cry because I miss him so much, but I do all the crazy wild things for him and me as life is so unbelievable short xx

over a year ago

Yes my 1st fb decided enough was enough , broke contact but every now and then still msgs me asking to meet him . Told him No , I've found another fb now , lovely guy, and a fellow fabster .

By *traight up guyMan
over a year ago

Morpeth

I had a fuck buddy and text her to see if she wanted to meet. She said on this occasion she wanted to decline. No explanation, her choice. I still see her at a club and we chat. It's not a problem.

By *rgyll_LadMan
over a year ago

Around

Yes, and our friendship. Kinda knocked my confidence to be honest for this lifestyle.

over a year ago

Wife never did, after her last one she quit playing

over a year ago

My heart bleeds, ffs isn't fb/fwb suppose to be a "casual" and no strings attached arrangement?

By *hips n FursMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Think the term fuck buddy keeps getting used,when clearly it's not correct for some.

Fuck buddy=Regular sex with no emotional attachments. May be this is why some buddies vanish.

over a year ago

"Yep... after a year he just decided no more.. knocked my confidence badly... I miss what we had badly as I lost all my inhibitions with him, I’m a big girl but felt good about myself with him, and there was so much more we were gonna do but I dont have the confidence or trust to do with others, apart from that he was the best fuck ever with the most beautiful cock lol... life is a bitch!!"

Maybe he got feelings for you. x

over a year ago

"My heart bleeds, ffs isn't fb/fwb suppose to be a "casual" and no strings attached arrangement? "

In my opinion, a fuck buddy is how you've explained it.

A friend with benefits is exactly what it says....with 'friend' being the important word. Are you really saying you wouldn't miss a friend of yours if they suddenly just walked out of your life?

over a year ago

"I had the best ever, and then he suddenly died, 15 months ago at the age of 49

Oh so sorry, that's so sad. Hope you have lots of great memories of you both together to make you smile.xx

Thanks I will always smile at our memories and cry because I miss him so much, but I do all the crazy wild things for him and me as life is so unbelievable short xx"

Love your positive attitude

over a year ago

Loose a fb, not really a problem as it's purely just a meet for a fuck. Miss the good sex which is why you meet on more than one occasion in the first place, but soon move on.

Long term friend with benefits .

It's the same as falling out with any friend, it's not nice and takes time to get over.

over a year ago

"My heart bleeds, ffs isn't fb/fwb suppose to be a "casual" and no strings attached arrangement?

A friend with benefits is exactly what it says....with 'friend' being the important word. Are you really saying you wouldn't miss a friend of yours if they suddenly just walked out of your life? "

I will and can honestly say, no I wouldn't.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"My heart bleeds, ffs isn't fb/fwb suppose to be a "casual" and no strings attached arrangement? "

Clearly it isn’t for some people. Doesn’t make them wrong or right.

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

I always had a little group (ok not that little between 10 and 15) of fbs... most became more fwbs but still always remained solidly single independant and available. Cheffy was one of them for a year.

Now we are together four years down the line I am still in regular contact with my fbs and fwbs but all know and respect i have moved on.

over a year ago

"My heart bleeds, ffs isn't fb/fwb suppose to be a "casual" and no strings attached arrangement?

A friend with benefits is exactly what it says....with 'friend' being the important word. Are you really saying you wouldn't miss a friend of yours if they suddenly just walked out of your life?

I will and can honestly say, no I wouldn't. "

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

My first encounter here became my FB but turned into a jealous peacock. After that we were always at odds. I do miss him a lot but I don’t forgive easily and my tolerance levels are way too low for mind games. It’s a great shame as he was a great looking guy

over a year ago

I lost a good fuck buddy this week

Due to a very jealous woman who didn’t like him meeting others and him not giving her his undivided attention every time he logged on site

She started playing silly mind games with him so for his own sanity he has left

over a year ago

I will and can honestly say, no I wouldn't. "

That is very cold...If you wouldnt miss a friend like that then I think you probably considered them more of an acquaintance than a friend...either that or you may be one of those individuals who dont actually have real friends and view people only in terms of what they can or cannot do for you. I may be wrong but that is how it comes across to me.

over a year ago

This is the ‘joy’ of FWB, mine just found the one! We are now just great friends without the benefits, it’s a shame (She’s stunning) but I have a really good freind in her, the only loss is physical,

Back in the hunt

over a year ago

As long as I didn’t lose a good friend I’d be ok when they move on. It’s happened, and I missed that part of our ‘relationship’ for a while.

By *arlo82Couple
over a year ago

the gym and random places

Fuck buddy no.... not at all

Friends with benefits or situationships òoooh ye!! You better believe it.

When you spend that much time with someone you'll build up an attachment (not the L word) but an attachment as you would any friend.

Of course it'll hurt for a bit as there's a void and you'll struggle to find that connection so the next few fucks will no doubt feel pretty empty.

It gets easier tho. Surround with friends and focus on positives xx

over a year ago

"Loose a fb, not really a problem as it's purely just a meet for a fuck. Miss the good sex which is why you meet on more than one occasion in the first place, but soon move on.

Long term friend with benefits .

It's the same as falling out with any friend, it's not nice and takes time to get over. "

Post new Message to Thread