Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Size...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Come on then all, is it all about size or is it about the motion? Curious to know everyone's opinions and personal preferences on this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some of it is about size. I'm quite particular about what I find attractive

over a year ago

7"+ tease it in !

6.8"- jam it in!

over a year ago

"Come on then all, is it all about size or is it about the motion? Curious to know everyone's opinions and personal preferences on this "

I personally think size is irrelevant but we all have different opinions and past experiences play a part in preferences x

over a year ago

One lady on here won’t have anything less than 10 inches, no mention of motion or ocean on her profile.

over a year ago

"One lady on here won’t have anything less than 10 inches, no mention of motion or ocean on her profile. "

Fair play to her

over a year ago

"One lady on here won’t have anything less than 10 inches, no mention of motion or ocean on her profile. "

10"

I wish 'one lady' luck

over a year ago

"One lady on here won’t have anything less than 10 inches, no mention of motion or ocean on her profile.

Fair play to her "

More should be honest about what they want rather than trying to appease the masses. I much prefer bigger cock. Muscular body. Tall height. That seems to go against forum etiquette though.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

As long as it's not teeny or really huge, and it's aesthetically pleasing, then I'm happy

over a year ago

I think some really well endowed guys think that's all they need to bring to the party and not any actual skills or effort.

over a year ago

"I think some really well endowed guys think that's all they need to bring to the party and not any actual skills or effort. "

Yeah. Some do. Not all though. I've met plenty that don't. it's a forum misconception to make the average guy feel better and think he's in with a chance with the forum lovelies

over a year ago

Dress it up how you want, women like big cocks.

over a year ago

"One lady on here won’t have anything less than 10 inches, no mention of motion or ocean on her profile.

Fair play to her

More should be honest about what they want rather than trying to appease the masses. I much prefer bigger cock. Muscular body. Tall height. That seems to go against forum etiquette though. "

I thought the whole idea of this site was to seek out people relevant to your personal preferences?

over a year ago

"Dress it up how you want, women like big cocks. "

Some do

By *il.redCouple
over a year ago

ashford

Yum nope

over a year ago

Fair play to her

More should be honest about what they want rather than trying to appease the masses. I much prefer bigger cock. Muscular body. Tall height. That seems to go against forum etiquette though.

I thought the whole idea of this site was to seek out people relevant to your personal preferences? "

Yep. But you can't go against what the forum dictates

over a year ago

Not all big cocks tho and I'd rather a girthy 6" than skinny 8"

over a year ago

"Dress it up how you want, women like big cocks.

Not all big cocks tho and I'd rather a girthy 6" than skinny 8" "

Haha but it is still a big cock

over a year ago

A guy whose face and attitude I like that is not too big nor tiny and I am a happy bunny

over a year ago

Fair play to her

I thought the whole idea of this site was to seek out people relevant to your personal preferences?

Yep. But you can't go against what the forum dictates "

So it's a "you can, but you can't" scenario then

over a year ago

Haha but it is still a big cock "

Oh I'm presuming by 'big' everyone means big in length ......... rather than girth

over a year ago

"A guy whose face and attitude I like that is not too big nor tiny and I am a happy bunny "

Are we referring to the size of their attitudes here or their member haha

over a year ago

"A guy whose face and attitude I like that is not too big nor tiny and I am a happy bunny

Are we referring to the size of their attitudes here or their member haha"

Their member...as if they have a crappy attitude then they get nowhere!

over a year ago

Of course, definitely such a subjective issue. Dependent on the guys attitude, as well as attributes, and the girl's preferences. It's not a dealbreaker for me if I like his face/body/chat. Tbh I don't ask beforehand

over a year ago

Not all big cocks tho and I'd rather a girthy 6" than skinny 8" "

I’m talking a big, fat cock!

over a year ago

I’m talking a big, fat cock!"

lol I'm defo a fan of fat cocks

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

I think it's more about... if you're enjoying yourself, make sure your chosen partner is enjoying it more.

over a year ago

First question women always ask on here is ‘how big is your cock mate?’

Oh no, that’s straight blokes message that!

over a year ago

"First question women always ask on here is ‘how big is your cock mate?’

"

'Fab straight'

over a year ago

I’m talking a big, fat cock!

lol I'm defo a fan of fat cocks "

Talking real fat, big fat fucker. You know what I’m saying.

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

I don’t and never have, it bloody hurts. I prefer average and girth

over a year ago

'Fab straight' "

Then it’s, my wife would like that. Oh yes, of course, your imaginary wife!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

In the ten years I have been here, I have never once asked or enquired about the size of someones cock

over a year ago

I don’t and never have, it bloody hurts. I prefer average and girth "

I thought women spoke as one?! I’m learning new stuff every day!

over a year ago

'Fab straight'

Then it’s, my wife would like that. Oh yes, of course, your imaginary wife!"

Phahaha

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

I don’t and never have, it bloody hurts. I prefer average and girth

I thought women spoke as one?! I’m learning new stuff every day!"

We aren’t Borg and I’m definitely not Seven of Nine

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"In the ten years I have been here, I have never once asked or enquired about the size of someones cock "

over a year ago

"A guy whose face and attitude I like that is not too big nor tiny and I am a happy bunny

Are we referring to the size of their attitudes here or their member haha

Their member...as if they have a crappy attitude then they get nowhere! "

Shouldnt expect anything less, body parts dont justify how you can or should act, fair point

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Fair play to her

More should be honest about what they want rather than trying to appease the masses. I much prefer bigger cock. Muscular body. Tall height. That seems to go against forum etiquette though. "

My point wouldn't be about her preference, more about her likelihood of finding it. A science page I like ran a series on sex (Biologists are nosey, what can I say), and if I recall correctly penises of that size account for 0.01% of the total, so the chances of finding one is less than one in a thousand.

I suspect there is a lot of lying going on.

over a year ago

Fair play to her

My point wouldn't be about her preference, more about her likelihood of finding it. A science page I like ran a series on sex (Biologists are nosey, what can I say), and if I recall correctly penises of that size account for 0.01% of the total, so the chances of finding one is less than one in a thousand.

I suspect there is a lot of lying going on. "

^^^ this a man that knows his stuff and does his research haha

over a year ago

"Come on then all, is it all about size or is it about the motion? Curious to know everyone's opinions and personal preferences on this "

Intercourse itself is such a small part of sex for me. I am a lover of foreplay and teasing. Plus there can be sex toys involved, if someone is on the smaller side. Why would I need to be concerned about cock size?

over a year ago

"Come on then all, is it all about size or is it about the motion? Curious to know everyone's opinions and personal preferences on this

Intercourse itself is such a small part of sex for me. I am a lover of foreplay and teasing. Plus there can be sex toys involved, if someone is on the smaller side. Why would I need to be concerned about cock size? "

I wouldnt say you would, was just intrigued to know peoples opinions and views on this matter

over a year ago

"Come on then all, is it all about size or is it about the motion? Curious to know everyone's opinions and personal preferences on this

Intercourse itself is such a small part of sex for me. I am a lover of foreplay and teasing. Plus there can be sex toys involved, if someone is on the smaller side. Why would I need to be concerned about cock size?

I wouldnt say you would, was just intrigued to know peoples opinions and views on this matter "

Some will prefer bigger, some average, some average and girthy and some will not care

over a year ago

6and 3/8ths here some say too small i say dont worry i have little hands and thick wrists

over a year ago

I will be honest and say I get most enjoyment from a long girthy cock!

over a year ago

Fair play to her

I suspect there is a lot of lying going on. "

As the fem of the couple I can confirm they definitely exist on here and easier to find than you think. You will find that swinging attracts a larger % than your population average which is reflected on here and at clubs. Also they are pretty easy to find if you follow the verification networks of certain people on here.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It is definitely the size I like my chocolate bars to be as big as possible.

over a year ago

Nope!

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Fair play to her

As the fem of the couple I can confirm they definitely exist on here and easier to find than you think. You will find that swinging attracts a larger % than your population average which is reflected on here and at clubs. Also they are pretty easy to find if you follow the verification networks of certain people on here."

Do you travel with a tape-measure?

I think the lies are pretty much universal. Whenever it's come up in conversation, people who I've had sex with off here and other places are surprised when I tell them how big I am, because they would always guess bigger, and I'm sure that's because so many men just lie.

over a year ago

Fair play to her

As the fem of the couple I can confirm they definitely exist on here and easier to find than you think. You will find that swinging attracts a larger % than your population average which is reflected on here and at clubs. Also they are pretty easy to find if you follow the verification networks of certain people on here.

I think the lies are pretty much universal. Whenever it's come up in conversation, people who I've had sex with off here and other places are surprised when I tell them how big I am, because they would always guess bigger, and I'm sure that's because so many men just lie. "

I do actually have one in my smut bag

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fair play to her

I think the lies are pretty much universal. Whenever it's come up in conversation, people who I've had sex with off here and other places are surprised when I tell them how big I am, because they would always guess bigger, and I'm sure that's because so many men just lie. "

Whilst she has never used it in a sexual context yes Mrs does have a tape measure in her bag (don't ask she has everything in her bag and yes it is bloody big)

over a year ago

It makes me happy I’m not a man!!!!!! The pressure one must feel and the worry!!!!

over a year ago

"It makes me happy I’m not a man!!!!!! The pressure one must feel and the worry!!!!

"

Never gave a shit iv spen 30 years showering with blokes every weekend after rugby games some bigger some smaller is what it is

over a year ago

"It makes me happy I’m not a man!!!!!! The pressure one must feel and the worry!!!!

Never gave a shit iv spen 30 years showering with blokes every weekend after rugby games some bigger some smaller is what it is"

Absofuckinlutley!! The attitude to have!!!

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"

I've never felt worried or pressured. Penis size is what it is, why worry about something you can't change? There's more than enough women for whom size is not an issue.

over a year ago

There’s a lot of faulty tape measures about!

over a year ago

Fair play to her

I don't need to travel with a tape measure. I have toys of known size to compare with and you know what, I have quite a lot of sexual experience. Perhaps you should give people who have had direct experience some credit when they contribute to the discussion.

over a year ago

"In the ten years I have been here, I have never once asked or enquired about the size of someones cock "

Me neither

I just know what I like the look of

over a year ago

Generally women do care a lot less about it than men think!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Size makes a difference , of course.

over a year ago

I can understand for some men it’s an issue and for some women it’s important but at the end of the day unless miracle grow really works what is the point of worrying about it... your cock size is the size it is... and if someone makes you feel inferior then tell them to eff off!!

over a year ago

I tend to judge if its doing anything for her.

Post new Message to Thread