Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hands up if you...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have worked out how to use fab and therefore are not at all inconvenienced by winks, hey messages, messaging from unsuitable people, messages from people who haven’t read your profile, various status updates and all the endless other gripes that seem to be clogging up the forum of late.

Please continue to wink, message and status update to your hearts content people of fab !

We appreciate your efforts

Without you there would be no fab

P.s feel free to continue moaning about it all if you feel the need, it’s not only amusing but also an excellent filter.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

*puts hand up*

Relax, I’ll be gentle...

over a year ago

I strive to do my best !

over a year ago

"Have worked out how to use fab and therefore are not at all inconvenienced by winks, hey messages, messaging from unsuitable people, messages from people who haven’t read your profile, various status updates and all the endless other gripes that seem to be clogging up the forum of late.

Please continue to wink, message and status update to your hearts content people of fab !

P.s feel free to continue moaning about it all if you feel the need, it’s not only amusing but also an excellent filter."

I heartily endorse this thread

By *aveyIOM1970Man
over a year ago

douglas

Great post

By *retend_Shy_GuyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Have worked out how to use fab and therefore are not at all inconvenienced by winks, hey messages, messaging from unsuitable people, messages from people who haven’t read your profile, various status updates and all the endless other gripes that seem to be clogging up the forum of late.

P.s feel free to continue moaning about it all if you feel the need, it’s not only amusing but also an excellent filter.

I heartily endorse this thread "

And I second it!

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

Very rare I check winks!

over a year ago

How DARE people I am not interested in look at my profile!

over a year ago

P.s feel free to continue moaning about it all if you feel the need, it’s not only amusing but also an excellent filter."

Yep. That’s us. I’m super friendly anyway and he lets me get on with it

over a year ago

It's all good, except insults. I wink, view profiles and send whatever message I see fit. It hasn't ever been a problem because I read profiles and respect published preferences.

By *lueWonderMan
over a year ago

Preston.....ish

Laceyandsam,

I applaud your thread and as a small token of my appreciation I shall send you a wink

Happy fabbing

By *ogisticalBigManMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"How DARE people I am not interested in look at my profile! "

I know right. Such inconsiderate goiters they are

over a year ago

I’ve barely worked out how to use an ATM, I’ve no hope in this site.

over a year ago

"How DARE people I am not interested in look at my profile!

I know right. Such inconsiderate goiters they are "

Just downright rude!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont think in 12 years ive ever started a thread or had a rant about how the site works. Ive got the intelligence and common sense to make it work for me

over a year ago

Oh is that what you are supposed to do

over a year ago

Couldn’t agree more. “Live and let live” or “Each to their own”.

Either analogy works.

over a year ago

Hands up!! Cos I don't give a monkey's arse Wink me, wank me,msg or faf, it doesn't bother me...just don't stop or I'll have to start doing it myself

Peach x

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

No complaints from me.

over a year ago

"No complaints from me. "

I have a complaint. You don’t last long enough.

You call four hours a shag?

Useless.

over a year ago

Here here.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Me me! I do like reading the moans though,it's funny.

over a year ago

\o/

By *agermeisterMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I thought Fab was just a social experiment to see how angry, bitter and frustrated people could get if given the 'promise' of NSA fun.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It took us about 6 months to work it out but since then we have had loads of fun times. Fab is great regardless of all the moaning and bitching that goes on. Fab has allowed us to live out some of our fantasies (not all of them) plus some which we never knew were fantasies but boy were they hot when we experienced them.

There is never a dull moment on here, we are always learning about new sexual things (some we wish we had never heard about, google has a lot to answer for) but all in all long may Fab continue and long may we continue to be on here.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

over a year ago

"I thought Fab was just a social experiment to see how angry, bitter and frustrated people could get if given the 'promise' of NSA fun."

It's instashag, isn't it?

over a year ago

"It took us about 6 months to work it out but since then we have had loads of fun times. Fab is great regardless of all the moaning and bitching that goes on. Fab has allowed us to live out some of our fantasies (not all of them) plus some which we never knew were fantasies but boy were they hot when we experienced them.

There is never a dull moment on here, we are always learning about new sexual things (some we wish we had never heard about, google has a lot to answer for) but all in all long may Fab continue and long may we continue to be on here."

Well said

over a year ago

"I thought Fab was just a social experiment to see how angry, bitter and frustrated people could get if given the 'promise' of NSA fun."

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

I am beyond the age range of every one on fab (and the planet) so wtf.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Waving hands down in darkest Devon. We use every available tool on here and have no problems with the main site or this little offshoot that some of us choose to communicate on. We're quite happy to use the block button, delete messages without replying, reply to stupid messages with a sarcy/witty (in my head anyway)retort, fab pics and send or return winks subject to fanciability. We've never been let down or let anyone else down and apart from one party that ended badly (thrown punches by a pisshead) we've never had a bad meet. We use our common sense and treat people the same on here as if they were in our room and not separated by a screen. Seems to work for us and let's face it, Fabs ain't hard to have fun on if you approach it with the right attitude.

over a year ago

"Waving hands down in darkest Devon. We use every available tool on here and have no problems with the main site or this little offshoot that some of us choose to communicate on. We're quite happy to use the block button, delete messages without replying, reply to stupid messages with a sarcy/witty (in my head anyway)retort, fab pics and send or return winks subject to fanciability. We've never been let down or let anyone else down and apart from one party that ended badly (thrown punches by a pisshead) we've never had a bad meet. We use our common sense and treat people the same on here as if they were in our room and not separated by a screen. Seems to work for us and let's face it, Fabs ain't hard to have fun on if you approach it with the right attitude."

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Another "look at me" thread

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Another "look at me" thread "

We’re chasing fabs man

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"No complaints from me.

Useless. "

You said you only wanted a quickie....

Or was that wanted a quiche....?

I'm easily confused.

over a year ago

Hey

Sorry i didnt read your profile but like your status

Hows you?

over a year ago

I'm chill...

over a year ago

"No complaints from me.

Useless.

You said you only wanted a quickie....

Or was that wanted a quiche....?

I'm easily confused."

I was just hoping for a quiche.

Post new Message to Thread