Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First message and replies

Jump to newest

By *irty builder OP   Man
over a year ago

pontefract

So you’ve been looking through profiles you’ve found someone your interested in and decide to send a message

What do you send:

Hey I’m free fancy a fuck

(Never goes down)

Hello can I introduce my self .......

(Thanks but Cut and paste and insert username here doesn’t do it for me)

Hi how you doing today......

( I’m good, no I’ve not been up to much today yeah the weathers crap blah blah blah )

Doesn’t matter how imaginative you are

Sometimes I think some people are on here just fishing for photo likes or is it just me how does everyone else get on ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There is no magic formula that works for everyone and often the profile of the sender is just as important as the message itself as a lot of people will check a profile before even opening a message and make a decision based on that.

Make of that what you will

People are on the site for any number of reasons which are personal to them - but the vast majority are looking to meet for sure, the trick is finding the right one that you click with and who is looking for similar things to you.

Getting along to clubs and organised socials or being active in the forums are all good ways to get to know people and get yourself known beyond your profile blurb

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My advvice would be to open a woman profile for few days, no need to add any pics just when you creat that profile select the female gender.

Then just sit and wait. You'll see that the amount of messages you'll receive is insane and at the same time you'll have a baseline of what most men send. (Some men will send you like 4 times the same message in less than 2 hours !)

A baseline from which you can now work form.

Be creative and inventive. If you are the norm, you are less likely to get a reply. By 'norm' I don't mean physically speaking, I mean in your way of presenting and protraying yourself and approaching others.

You need to make want them to know you, not asking them if you can introduce yourself.

over a year ago

"My advvice would be to open a woman profile for few days, no need to add any pics just when you creat that profile select the female gender.

Then just sit and wait. You'll see that the amount of messages you'll receive is insane and at the same time you'll have a baseline of what most men send. (Some men will send you like 4 times the same message in less than 2 hours !)

Be creative and inventive. If you are the norm, you are less likely to get a reply. By 'norm' I don't mean physically speaking, I mean in your way of presenting and protraying yourself and approaching others.

You need to make want them to know you, not asking them if you can introduce yourself. "

So all of those views I get from new male users with no photo are you??

over a year ago

"My advvice would be to open a woman profile for few days, no need to add any pics just when you creat that profile select the female gender.

You need to make want them to know you, not asking them if you can introduce yourself.

So all of those views I get from new male users with no photo are you?? "

Haha don't get my cover blown up ffs

over a year ago

So all of those views I get from new male users with no photo are you??

Haha don't get my cover blown up ffs "

Fuck! Sorry! Trade secrets given away

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

north of lincoln

If someone fancies you they will message back , if you get no reply your not for them. We get hundreds of messages and we do check all of them and reply to ones that we fancy . We ignore or delete ones we don’t. It says on our profile our type yet we get 1 in 500 message that fits that.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

OP you've been on fab for a long time, your older photos are dated 2014. I'm sure in all that time you have tried many different approaches so you know what works best for you.

Post new Message to Thread