Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lookn to buy lingerie

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im curious about crossdressing and lookn 2 buy lingerie. Any ideas how 2 get my stuff without getting caught

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Im curious about crossdressing and lookn 2 buy lingerie. Any ideas how 2 get my stuff without getting caught"
If you don't want to get caught avoid Fish Nets

over a year ago

"Im curious about crossdressing and lookn 2 buy lingerie. Any ideas how 2 get my stuff without getting caught"

Go to a shop

Buy what you want

Or go online

Have it delivered

over a year ago

The Internet?

over a year ago

Online? If you do a click and collect order then it won't be delivered to your house if that's your worry?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/04/18 10:29:00]

over a year ago

"Online? If you do a click and collect order then it won't be delivered to your house if that's your worry? "

Thanks.. i live in A flat and dont want the neighbours seeing stuff arriving here

over a year ago

"Online? If you do a click and collect order then it won't be delivered to your house if that's your worry?

Thanks.. i live in A flat and dont want the neighbours seeing stuff arriving here"

I could be wrong, but I'm sure clothing tends to get delivered in bags/boxes. I've never had clothes delivered to me still on the mannequin

over a year ago

They tend to be pretty discrete.

over a year ago

"Online? If you do a click and collect order then it won't be delivered to your house if that's your worry?

Thanks.. i live in A flat and dont want the neighbours seeing stuff arriving here"

Places like love honey and Ann summers are in plain brown boxes, no body would know

over a year ago

Thanks.. i live in A flat and dont want the neighbours seeing stuff arriving here

Places like love honey and Ann summers are in plain brown boxes, no body would know "

Thank you

Post new Message to Thread