Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

any limits?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

is anyone out there without any limits when it comes to sex, you would try absolutely anything?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Quite simply. No.

I have self respect and decorum.

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

"Anything" is vast of a word to chose..

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

"is anyone out there without any limits when it comes to sex, you would try absolutely anything?"

I believe there was a popular 90s combo who literally had no limit

over a year ago

"is anyone out there without any limits when it comes to sex, you would try absolutely anything?

I believe there was a popular 90s combo who literally had no limit"

They were too unlimited for their own good

over a year ago

Everybody has limits. Even if it's just that they would never do it with the lights off.

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Everyone has a limit. For me its anything bumsex related.... everything else (besides poo and vomit related) I would and have tried.

over a year ago

The world of sex is so vast, I would think it would be impossible to find someone with absolutely no limits whatsoever. Let’s face it, there is everything from the extreme, such as Sadism, Torture, Needle and knife play, suffocation, bodily fluids (All) down to the more regular and mild, such as bondage, spanking, Exhibitionism, swinging, dogging, and everything else lol.

over a year ago

I know even I have things I won’t do ....I’d do anything fir love but won’t do that

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Always makes me laugh when someone says they have no limits whatsoever - my response is usually to put something fairly way out before them such as would they have an arm amputated for a sexual high - they soon decide they do have limits!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I don't know what I don't know, so I'd be wary of saying I'd do anything. A few threads in the past have enlightened and amazed me. I'd like to think that with the right partner I'd be as open minded as they are...

over a year ago

I'm pretty open-minded, and I would try most things with the right partner but I still have limits. I'm not going to do anything that involves people who haven't consented, things that are illegal and unethical (you can use your imagination for that one), anything that is likely to get me put on the sex offenders register, anything that would cause me long term physical or psychological damage etc.

Having been in the BDSM scene for many years, it's absolutely amazing what people are actually into.

over a year ago

I definitely have limits, although i am very broadminded too..

Discussion always helps

over a year ago

I wouldn't have sex with a lady young enough to be my daughter,also definately won't do anal or rimming.

over a year ago

8G and I'm done....

Post new Message to Thread