Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

photo rejection

Jump to newest

By *eggysally OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

manchester

I uploaded a photo which has been rejected. The photo wasn't even naughty , a strap on & some lube. I have seen plenty of photo's similar on here which haven't been rejected. I really think fab should have a re think about certain photo rules.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you think the pic was in accordance with site rules, query it with Admin. The mod who rejected it may have been wrong to do so.

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"I uploaded a photo which has been rejected. The photo wasn't even naughty , a strap on & some lube. I have seen plenty of photo's similar on here which haven't been rejected. I really think fab should have a re think about certain photo rules. "

Were you in the picture? Or was it just the strapon and lube?

You need to be in it too

over a year ago

Were you in the pic?

over a year ago

"I uploaded a photo which has been rejected. The photo wasn't even naughty , a strap on & some lube. I have seen plenty of photo's similar on here which haven't been rejected. I really think fab should have a re think about certain photo rules.

You need to be in it too"

How does that work for a man's photo when all you can see is an inch of his dick disappearing into a woman that you can see most of?

By *eggysally OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

manchester

"I uploaded a photo which has been rejected. The photo wasn't even naughty , a strap on & some lube. I have seen plenty of photo's similar on here which haven't been rejected. I really think fab should have a re think about certain photo rules.

You need to be in it too

How does that work for a man's photo when all you can see is an inch of his dick disappearing into a woman that you can see most of?"

Spot on & i totally agree x x

over a year ago

You need to be in it too

How does that work for a man's photo when all you can see is an inch of his dick disappearing into a woman that you can see most of?"

Its assumed its his cock..no matter how much or little of it you can see

over a year ago

You need to be in it too

The person is still in the picture.

over a year ago

Rejection hurts

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

You need to be in it too

You can see an inch of his cock... thats all it requires.... check my mug pic in our profile. Fingertips is all it needs

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"I uploaded a photo which has been rejected. The photo wasn't even naughty , a strap on & some lube. I have seen plenty of photo's similar on here which haven't been rejected. I really think fab should have a re think about certain photo rules. "

Re submit the picture if you are sure it meets pic criteria (you are in it) another moderator may pass it.

By *eggysally OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

manchester

Re submit the picture if you are sure it meets pic criteria (you are in it) another moderator may pass it."

I just uploaded the same picture again & once again it was rejected. It's ridiculous just because i'm not in the picture x x

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

You have to be in it!

over a year ago

My FB had a photo of him standing next to a sculpture of a bull rejected. No animals allowed in photos apparently

Post new Message to Thread