Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Message translations

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m still learning the ropes to this site and some of the language in the messages I receive has me a little perplex.

For example

“We are a genuine couple” does this mean that couples who don’t state they are genuine are actually fake?

“Nice pussy sexy” ...I don’t know

“Always wanted an Asian bird” Do they want me to provide them with a Black Necked Crane maybe?

Any other fab phrases I should be educated on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Anyone who doesn't have 'Genuine Couple' in their profile is one of my fake profiles.

Sorry in advance if they DM. Some have become sentient... again.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hygiene is a must". If it doesn't state that then you can assume turning up sweaty and greasy is fine.

over a year ago

"I’m still learning the ropes to this site and some of the language in the messages I receive has me a little perplex.

For example

“We are a genuine couple” does this mean that couples who don’t state they are genuine are actually fake?

“Nice pussy sexy” ...I don’t know

“Always wanted an Asian bird” Do they want me to provide them with a Black Necked Crane maybe?

Any other fab phrases I should be educated on?"

Some people use genuine couple to indicate that they are in a relationship not just fuck buddies

over a year ago

"Anyone who doesn't have 'Genuine Couple' in their profile is one of my fake profiles.

Sorry in advance if they DM. Some have become sentient... again. "

That answers that question. If anyone could clear up about the Asian Bird before I make an exotic animal order I’d very much appreciate it

over a year ago

"Anyone who doesn't have 'Genuine Couple' in their profile is one of my fake profiles.

That answers that question. If anyone could clear up about the Asian Bird before I make an exotic animal order I’d very much appreciate it"

over a year ago

That answers that question. If anyone could clear up about the Asian Bird before I make an exotic animal order I’d very much appreciate it"

This translates into... ignorant message sender XXX

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

'Always turn-up looking and smelling good' - means they are dirty slobs the rest of the time, so beware of making last-minute meets with them.

'New here' - they've got and have several other profiles and hope you don't recognise them from when you last blocked them, as they stalked you.

'Regular gym goer' - loves ogling the bodies there, so won't potentially be that fit.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

From the OP's profile "I am fully bi" what's partially bi then? Nipples only?

over a year ago

"From the OP's profile "I am fully bi" what's partially bi then? Nipples only?"

I’d say I’m not fully bi. I like sex with women as long as there’s a man there too and I’d never have a relationship with a woman.

over a year ago

"From the OP's profile "I am fully bi" what's partially bi then? Nipples only?"

I mean I have been in relationships with men and women and I am way past the “curious” point in my sexuality

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"You might remember me from my old profile" = I never had one but trying this line to see if it works and gets you to reply

over a year ago

I can’t send a face pic because of my job - I’m a time waster or a cheat.

Post new Message to Thread