Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How much???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What’s the most expensive item you personally own?

Take away the mobile phone, what I’m asking is how expensive is something you use regularly and can you justify how much you paid for it?

When I see people use a pen that cost 40quid (or more) I try to tell them about Mr Bic.

I have a multi tool that cost £100. I could have got the same type of item for £10-20 but mine is with a lifetime guarantee and is very easy to use. So good, I’ve got two of them, (don’t ask).

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Er... my house

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

House I suppose

Family = priceless

over a year ago

My guitar

over a year ago

I use it everyday and it was worth the money as it’s now worth 2 or 3 hundred thou more than when I bought it in 2005

over a year ago

Apartf from the obvious house and cars... mine is my bass guitar. I bought it second hand in 1996 for £900 and I've seen them offered on eBay for £5000! ...so it could be worth more than both our cars!

....but it's not for sale.

over a year ago

"Er... my house "

You know I wasn’t asking that. I said personal stuff, house car etc are obvious.

over a year ago

"My guitar"

How much? Is it better than a cheaper one?

over a year ago

"Er... my house

You know I wasn’t asking that. I said personal stuff, house car etc are obvious. "

Soz. I tend to just state the obvious.

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

My Garmin Fenix 5 was £650 but I wear it all day, every day and it measures all of the relevant metrics for my sports plus my steps and sleep etc.

over a year ago

Not saying dont want to be burgled

over a year ago

"Apartf from the obvious house and cars... mine is my bass guitar. I bought it second hand in 1996 for £900 and I've seen them offered on eBay for £5000! ...so it could be worth more than both our cars!

....but it's not for sale."

And it’s not the only guitar you own is it?

over a year ago

I've got a collection of opera glasses stuck up in my parents loft worth in total about 4 to 5 grand. I've never been to an opera so have never used them

over a year ago

My titanium road bike, which cost more than my previous two cars

over a year ago

My boobs! I use them everyday, they get used by others; endless fun. Practical too (for balancing reasons)

over a year ago

4 of my handbags cost between £300-£600 each, then there is my shoes lol

I work hard for what I want I’m debt free and no kids so I have what I want

over a year ago

Yeah I guess my watches in order of value - £200, £650, £1200

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

"My titanium road bike, which cost more than my previous two cars"

Good point, I forgot about my bikes....!

And my violin is worth £4,500.

I'm rubbish at this question.

over a year ago

My KEF speakers, I was selling a pair of pioneer speakers on gumtree and some lad said he'd swap me his speakers that his dad bought him as he's never heard of the make the didn't want them in his room. I drove 65 miles within 10 mins of speaking to him and said yes yes I'll swap! Haha they were brand new still in the box and I bet he had a bollocking when he told his father!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yep my house I use it every day.

over a year ago

"My titanium road bike, which cost more than my previous two cars

Good point, I forgot about my bikes....!

And my violin is worth £4,500.

I'm rubbish at this question. "

Awful

over a year ago

My house

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

Some of my vinyl records are valued at several hundred each but my violin is worth around £2000.

I don't own a car or house.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"What’s the most expensive item you personally own?

Take away the mobile phone, what I’m asking is how expensive is something you use regularly and can you justify how much you paid for it?

When I see people use a pen that cost 40quid (or more) I try to tell them about Mr Bic.

I have a multi tool that cost £100. I could have got the same type of item for £10-20 but mine is with a lifetime guarantee and is very easy to use. So good, I’ve got two of them, (don’t ask).

"

Ahhhh so it's OK to spend your own money as you wish but not others..... Hmmmmmmm

I have a pair of shoes that cost me £100 but I rarely wear them for that reason lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Oh and one of my tattoos cost £240....i use my skin everyday so that's added value lol

over a year ago

A watch for my 21st

A set of pearl earrings also my 21st. I wear these quite regularly.

I inherited a beautiful ring from hubbys gran and a real fur coat too.

One item I have it's silly but to me it's priceless...a Teddy porcelain money box that my father bought for me.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/04/18 10:24:00]

over a year ago

Bike leathers, £600

By *rank n BettyCouple
over a year ago

Not meeting

A pair of shoes that i’ve bought 2nd hand - my dad screeched “how much???” Then he found out the price for a new pair!!

Jewellery - my engagement ring I suppose but no idea what it cost & my Pandora collection

B x

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

That I use regularly? Probably my tablet which was £300 - unless you count my telly which new was £1500 but is antiquated and probably worth about £100 now

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I have a limited edition vinyl record from 1993 worth about a grand . Only 3 were ever printed in the UK. Pooch is worth a few grand but I'm sure you all know I wouldn't sell him even if I was homeless.

over a year ago

"A pair of shoes that i’ve bought 2nd hand - my dad screeched “how much???” Then he found out the price for a new pair!!

Jewellery - my engagement ring I suppose but no idea what it cost & my Pandora collection

B x"

Ah, jewellery. Something we completely do not need as humans. .

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

An item of jewellery I wear daily.

It cost less than some people say they have paid for their handbags though.

I'm not materialistic and don't own much of any value. The most special item I own is a ring that used to belong to my gran. I've never taken it off since being given it when she passed away. In monetary terms it's only worth about £40-50 but to me it's priceless.

Add to this I'm a bit of a technophobe so don't have expensive gadgets

over a year ago

"I have a limited edition vinyl record from 1993 worth about a grand . Only 3 were ever printed in the UK. Pooch is worth a few grand but I'm sure you all know I wouldn't sell him even if I was homeless. "

I cannot wait to get my hands in my fathers vinyl collection. . Surely originals are now raising in prices faster than gold.

over a year ago

"Bike leathers, £600"

They could save your life. money well spent.

over a year ago

Ahhhh so it's OK to spend your own money as you wish but not others..... Hmmmmmmm

I have a pair of shoes that cost me £100 but I rarely wear them for that reason lol "

Trust me, I’m very aware that I’m a walking hypercrit.

By *reakfast4UMan
over a year ago

Norfolk/Cambs

A guitar made and shipped over from California... £2.5k

over a year ago

Excluding my house or car, it would be my watches. I've got a collection going, only 4 at the moment but I buy a new one every 18 months or so.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I have a limited edition vinyl record from 1993 worth about a grand . Only 3 were ever printed in the UK. Pooch is worth a few grand but I'm sure you all know I wouldn't sell him even if I was homeless.

I cannot wait to get my hands in my fathers vinyl collection. . Surely originals are now raising in prices faster than gold. "

Yes there will be money there for sure . There's a site called Discogs where you can get a rough idea of their value

By *rank n BettyCouple
over a year ago

Not meeting

"A pair of shoes that i’ve bought 2nd hand - my dad screeched “how much???” Then he found out the price for a new pair!!

B x

"

No but all gifts, mainly from my children, & have meaning to me

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Ardgay

Absolutely no idea. I have things that I value that were cheap and must have things that are worth something.

I tend to place value on what things mean rather than monetary.

over a year ago

"I have a limited edition vinyl record from 1993 worth about a grand . Only 3 were ever printed in the UK. Pooch is worth a few grand but I'm sure you all know I wouldn't sell him even if I was homeless.

I cannot wait to get my hands in my fathers vinyl collection. . Surely originals are now raising in prices faster than gold. Yes there will be money there for sure . There's a site called Discogs where you can get a rough idea of their value "

I know he’s got a very rare Hollies album, and a well know white album. His collection is vast, it’s nothing about how much they are worth, but getting my hands on the music how it was recorded around the time when it es intended to be listened too. I wonder if the artist thought they would be kept for this long and handed down through generations?

over a year ago

B x

No but all gifts, mainly from my children, & have meaning to me "

It’s like a loving gift for you to remember them or good times. I get it.

over a year ago

"A guitar made and shipped over from California... £2.5k "
m

American made of course.

over a year ago

Couple of tattoos that cost between £250-300 and my watch which cost a bit more.

Shouldn't wear it everyday I spose but meh..

over a year ago

My 2 day old VW polo

over a year ago

Items that get used everyday, excluding things like the car etc

I don’t count my drums as they are loads of separate parts, cymbals, drums etc which I bought individually.

I’ve got a few watches with my Tudor black bay being the most valuable. Currently eying up a breitling super avenger though which would take over the Tudor.

I could never sell the Tudor though, I’m in love with it

By *antasticMrFucksMan
over a year ago

Taunton

Just bought a Harley Davidson that was a bit pricey

over a year ago

"Items that get used everyday, excluding things like the car etc

I don’t count my drums as they are loads of separate parts, cymbals, drums etc which I bought individually.

I’ve got a few watches with my Tudor black bay being the most valuable. Currently eying up a breitling super avenger though which would take over the Tudor.

I could never sell the Tudor though, I’m in love with it "

I look long and lovingly in shop windows at expensive watches. My job wouldn’t let me have a day to day watch sadly. But one day, I will buy and expensive dress timepiece. Tag has always been the brand I’d buy, probably.

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Excluding cars and that kind of thing I guess my TV that was £3000

over a year ago

Apart from houses, cars, motorbikes etc. It will probably be my lathe. But it's hard to say, does music system count as a single item? In which case it could be that...

As for Mr Bic... I sell pens that I make for £80, so don't tell my buyers...

over a year ago

I don't put a monetary value on anything that has meaning to me, probably the things that mean most to me are the ones that cost little or nothing. A necklace from my great aunt, probably worth nothing but means a huge amount. I'm not tight, just not a buyer of stuff

Peach x

over a year ago

I look long and lovingly in shop windows at expensive watches. My job wouldn’t let me have a day to day watch sadly. But one day, I will buy and expensive dress timepiece. Tag has always been the brand I’d buy, probably. "

I’ve got a couple of tags, one is the aquaracer chronograph which looks great but is pretty big and bulky and has the weight to match, gets uncomfortable to wear in the summer when it’s hot and your wrists expand. And then the F1 chronograph which is great for day to day wear.

I much prefer a leather strap as they’re so much more comfortable.

If you fancy a tag check out the second hand grand carerras. They’re discontinued but are a fantastic watch for the price you can get them for.

By *lueWonderMan
over a year ago

Preston.....ish

My toolbox and tools

By *hispers-40Woman
over a year ago

up the garden path

"

Have a pen I use all the time rather expensive (S T DuPont) and of course my hand bag collection

over a year ago

Tattoos.

over a year ago

My iMac is expensive lol

But my pen use in work is expensive at £85

over a year ago

I have a rather expensive handbag..

I didn't buy it though, it was a present, but i do use it a lot

over a year ago

I use a Mont Blanc pen worth about 600 and my engagement ring is worth 10,000. I have a lot of expensive diamond rings and watches and a large vinyl record collection, scooters and I collect crystal.

I have no kids so I guess the Dogs Trust will be glad when I pop my clogs

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple
over a year ago

Trowbridge

My makeup collection (would be worth thousands if it was all still new and sealed).

I have some gorgeous designer shoes in storage too, but they're not used often. And lots of sentimental shit that's not worth much.

over a year ago

I look long and lovingly in shop windows at expensive watches. My job wouldn’t let me have a day to day watch sadly. But one day, I will buy and expensive dress timepiece. Tag has always been the brand I’d buy, probably.

I’ve got a couple of tags, one is the aquaracer chronograph which looks great but is pretty big and bulky and has the weight to match, gets uncomfortable to wear in the summer when it’s hot and your wrists expand. And then the F1 chronograph which is great for day to day wear.

I much prefer a leather strap as they’re so much more comfortable.

If you fancy a tag check out the second hand grand carerras. They’re discontinued but are a fantastic watch for the price you can get them for. "

Yep, the second hand watched, as long as they’re a good watch, have loads of value in them if able to get a good price and good condition. Had my eye on quite a few in the past.

The F1 you’ve got I know it. The box itself in the window is like a flipping purchase in itself

over a year ago

"Apart from houses, cars, motorbikes etc. It will probably be my lathe. But it's hard to say, does music system count as a single item? In which case it could be that...

As for Mr Bic... I sell pens that I make for £80, so don't tell my buyers..."

You turn pens? Are you Mr Biro?

over a year ago

"My Garmin Fenix 5 was £650 but I wear it all day, every day and it measures all of the relevant metrics for my sports plus my steps and sleep etc. "

I'd love one of those. But can't out to do enough hillwalking to justify it to myself

By *unguya2zMan
over a year ago

coventry..ish

My dog,I got him after my two dogs died within weeks of eachother,money isn't everything.

over a year ago

Diamonds ... I buy them when I get money for Xmas and birthdays ... Love them

over a year ago

My hand built PC, there's probably going on for about £2,500 worth of kit in it

C

over a year ago

"Apart from houses, cars, motorbikes etc. It will probably be my lathe. But it's hard to say, does music system count as a single item? In which case it could be that...

You turn pens? Are you Mr Biro? "

I make stuff, lots of art pieces wall hangings etc. But offcuts of the timber get used too.. pens are one of the things I like to make a few of, but not many... exclusive keeps the price up

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Probably the graphics card in my pc

over a year ago

I make stuff, lots of art pieces wall hangings etc. But offcuts of the timber get used too.. pens are one of the things I like to make a few of, but not many... exclusive keeps the price up "

Hi5.

By *hispers-40Woman
over a year ago

up the garden path

I make stuff, lots of art pieces wall hangings etc. But offcuts of the timber get used too.. pens are one of the things I like to make a few of, but not many... exclusive keeps the price up "

What wood do you use to make them exclusive ?

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"My boobs! I use them everyday, they get used by others; endless fun. Practical too (for balancing reasons) "

Loving the last 2 pics! Highly impractical for building work - but sexy as hell!

over a year ago

I make stuff, lots of art pieces wall hangings etc. But offcuts of the timber get used too.. pens are one of the things I like to make a few of, but not many... exclusive keeps the price up

What wood do you use to make them exclusive ?"

It varies, as I said it uses up offcuts. So will depend on what I made last... wood is a key problem. Bought a piece of elm yesterday to make a fruit bowl, 12" diameter 3" thick, it's a nice piece, but cost £29 and I haven't started work on it yet.

By *hispers-40Woman
over a year ago

up the garden path

What wood do you use to make them exclusive ?

It varies, as I said it uses up offcuts. So will depend on what I made last... wood is a key problem. Bought a piece of elm yesterday to make a fruit bowl, 12" diameter 3" thick, it's a nice piece, but cost £29 and I haven't started work on it yet. "

Owch elm is nice

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

My diamonds

over a year ago

my bentley , 178 grand ,but it does earn me 1500 quid a day when i work with it chauffering .

over a year ago

My Naim hifi. It’s new and I adore it. After that, it’s a print by Ben Eine.

over a year ago

My sanity. Priceless.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Probably some of my shoes but I buy second hand, previously expensive ones and I choose carefully as all my shoes last 10 years or more.

My latest ones are a pair of Trippen brown leather boots that retail for about £400 that I got for 80 quid.

I have no interest in jewellery, watches or any other display of wealth. I don't own a car or have a mortgage but I do have a couple of vintage Ercol pieces that I've had for years and will have until the day I die.

By *lairetv69TV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

Back to the pen theme the story goes that the Americans spent millions of dollars to make a ball point pen that would work in space with no gravity, and the Russians-they used pencils !

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

"Not saying dont want to be burgled"

Typical Yorkshire man

over a year ago

My Sennheiser HD 650's

over a year ago

"Not saying dont want to be burgled

Typical Yorkshire man "

His tea bags?

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

"My Garmin Fenix 5 was £650 but I wear it all day, every day and it measures all of the relevant metrics for my sports plus my steps and sleep etc.

I'd love one of those. But can't out to do enough hillwalking to justify it to myself "

I do triathlon and train 6 days a week so it's worth every penny!

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

My turntable isn't actually valued itself and I've had it 26 years but to replace it with the current model would cost over three grand.

over a year ago

"Er... my house "

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I have a couple of camera lenses valued in the high hundreds and a DSLR body probably worth around 500. The vintage cameras, some are worth a couple of hundred.

Still unsure what the Apple Mac Colour Classic might be worth.

over a year ago

"Back to the pen theme the story goes that the Americans spent millions of dollars to make a ball point pen that would work in space with no gravity, and the Russians-they used pencils !"

What that story doesn’t mention is that pencils in zero gravity are a really bad idea as small pieces of graphite can break off and float around, getting into sensitive electronics and starting electrical fires

over a year ago

"Apartf from the obvious house and cars... mine is my bass guitar. I bought it second hand in 1996 for £900 and I've seen them offered on eBay for £5000! ...so it could be worth more than both our cars!

And it’s not the only guitar you own is it? "

No... but it is the most valuable

over a year ago

I have a collection of Barbie, Sindy and Ken dolls mainly from the 1980s and early 90s. I have a couple of rare and sought after, but the ones that I owned as a child are my most precious and I’d never give them away or sell them.

Every now and then I get them down from the loft to change their clothes and brush their hair. What?!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

My collection of books (first edition) and my violin. They're worth an incredible amount to me because they were gifts for birthdays and graduations from grandparents.

And I can sell them if I ever really need to.

By *arkRichMan
over a year ago

Manchester City Centre

[Removed by poster at 14/04/18 14:46:56]

By *arkRichMan
over a year ago

Manchester City Centre

My car, I bought it brand new

it worked out that I’d save over £5k by paying upfront after much haggling, and even more compared to the interest if I got a loan or finance...

I have 3 ipads and a MacBook that I carry around in one bag for work, which is usually in the boot, with my Camera & Drone... so that’d probably make an expensive crash

By *ive_Have_FunMan
over a year ago

cork

My car...

Following that..

My bicycle, about *cough* €3,500...

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

My kids

over a year ago

"

I can’t afford a new guitar. So I’ve started building my own. .

#dontask

By *antasticMrFucksMan
over a year ago

Taunton

"My kids "

Too true lol

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I have got well more than 100 pairs of shoes

By *arkRichMan
over a year ago

Manchester City Centre

#dontask "

I have far too many guitars

over a year ago

My private jet sitting outside my 200,000 square foot brick mansion...

I mean my home-studio cost me about 3 not a half grand altogether baught the equipment bit by bit the most expensive piece was probably my mac

over a year ago

#dontask

I have far too many guitars "

I don’t understand.

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Dus a rented flat count ?

If not the the most expensive thing i own and use dayley wood be the £60 flat screen Freeview tv i gess

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/04/18 15:53:21]

over a year ago

Hubbies dslr or his tools for work or our rifles. He always has expensive hobbies. Before it was a fireblade

over a year ago

"My guitar

How much? Is it better than a cheaper one? "

Worth more now, also my scooters ??

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

My car then the mountains bikes

over a year ago

My house

over a year ago

I'm not a huge jewellery fan but a necklace, around £3.5k now I know how much it's worth I'm scared to wear it, I'd still really like a David Morris necklace but I can't see Fred forking out for one.

Ginger

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

After house & car, which must people have.

I'd have to say my bikes.

I've got 9, the cheapest was around £1k when I got it.

over a year ago

"After house & car, which must people have.

I've got 9, the cheapest was around £1k when I got it. "

Cheapest is 1k? . My bike was10quid off eBay I bet I’d still beat you.

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

My insane collection of handbags.

My precious precious designer bags I worked my arse off to pay for.

I look at them like achievement levels unlocked

over a year ago

"My insane collection of handbags.

I look at them like achievement levels unlocked "

Certain bags hold value really well over the years though and last a lifetime.

Mrs has a few Louis Vuitton bags, one we bought used which at 25 years old was still in fantastic condition. Even better that the leather goes that dark honey colour.

over a year ago

Hmmmm does my body count? Recently spent £10k on it

over a year ago

I own almost 100 pairs of shoes, but my £140 walking boots get worn the most and were worth every penny.

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

"My insane collection of handbags.

I look at them like achievement levels unlocked

Certain bags hold value really well over the years though and last a lifetime.

Mrs has a few Louis Vuitton bags, one we bought used which at 25 years old was still in fantastic condition. Even better that the leather goes that dark honey colour. "

I collect them as investment pieces. Made a fair bit selling a few after 10yr or so

over a year ago

This might sound weird coming from an outwardly sensible man, but about 5 years ago I bought a pair of brogues I have never worn. I keep them in a lint bag in the original box. They are the most beautiful item I have ever owned.

over a year ago

And I polish them!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

My three little dogs - cost me four figures but they're priceless to me.

over a year ago

I don't like cheap plastic pens so mine are all branded. I can't recall how much I paid for them.

Mauviel pan over £160, I use it everyday

Frette bed linen over £1.5k, I often sleep in them.

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

My 18ct gold Rolex watch which I wear often

By *aenMan
over a year ago

Here and There

My trusty Armitage Shanks, £200 ish. Use it everyday (sometimes more than once)

over a year ago

2x boob jobs,probs in use everyday,but no longer by me,probs £8k in total?

over a year ago

I have nothing. I'm not including my phone, as I don't technically own it yet, and my laptop is a work one.

I don't enjoy buying myself expensive items, and I hate stuff cluttering up the house.

over a year ago

Gotta be Chloe bag. £1200 and watch £1400

over a year ago

My tattoos are the most expensive thing I've forked out for

over a year ago

Apart from house/car id say my omega watch or breitling watch

over a year ago

My make up, cost me just shy of £400 in one hit. I don’t use it regularly though as Ads sits there going ‘£20’ and ‘that’s £10’ lol.

Geeky x

By *imbo59seMan
over a year ago

North Norfolk

Vintage Omega watch, cost me £1,240 just to have it reconditioned and serviced last year.

Not that I use it every day, but a shotgun I bought last year

Then camera and lenses, region of £3k

over a year ago

Car aside......i'de say my golf clubs, second hand for £500 until I get fitted for a brand new set next month at £1500

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

O don't own much physical stuff, other than home, car etc and just buy expensive experiences.

over a year ago

Does a painting count?

I don’t use you but I enjoy it everyday.

over a year ago

My tattoos amount to approx £800 and most are on display daily.

Failing that my leather boots at just shy of £200.

over a year ago

Well apart from several cars etc

Used regularly...hmmm

Our ink 1000s there on both

Erm my shoes loubous again 1000s and jewellery...not sure but several 1000’s ohh and my boobs they’ve paid dividends And Mr has an extensive watch collection from a couple of 100’a to 5k+

Our kids are grown up and moved on so our money is our own these days

By *will17Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

My watches, I've spent as much on them as I did on my first house, let's leave that there !

On the plus side some of their values have gone up more then the houses!

over a year ago

"Well apart from several cars etc

Used regularly...hmmm

Erm my shoes loubous again 1000s and jewellery...not sure but several 1000’s ohh and my boobs they’ve paid dividends And Mr has an extensive watch collection from a couple of 100’a to 5k+

Our kids are grown up and moved on so our money is our own these days "

Can you be my sugar mommy/daddy

over a year ago

Used regularly...hmmm

Can you be my sugar mommy/daddy "

Yep sure I’d have to sell some shit to keep you tho

over a year ago

Interesting question and it made me think. It's probably my CD collection though i don't use it everyday (since i finally worked out how to transfer music files onto my phone).

over a year ago

Used regularly...hmmm

Can you be my sugar mommy/daddy

Yep sure I’d have to sell some shit to keep you tho "

That's fine by me

over a year ago

houses

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/04/18 01:42:32]

over a year ago

its property by a mile

over a year ago

mind you i do own some fabulous art

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Other than houses cars bikes it's tools. As they pay for the above I must have spent God I couldn't even guess

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Nothing compared to some of the stuff on here. House and car aside I have a couple of straight razors worth in the hundreds. And some chefs knives worth similar. And no I don't have any weird blade obsession. They are tools and I like to pay for quality.

Oh, my tattoos currently running at about 3k. Not sure I could sell it though

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

My house

over a year ago

My education. Currently £9250 a year + £4000 for maintenance.

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

My dog.he priceless

over a year ago

I live a simple life and have never owned anything designer that costs an arm and a leg. Its not that i cannot afford the better things in life but find it so difficult to part my hard earned cash on designer clothes costing 10 plus times the amount.

Other than my house and Car, my most expensive thing ive purchased that i use everyday is my Television. Unlike clothing, A top quality TV goes a long way and looks stunning

over a year ago

"Does a painting count?

I don’t use you but I enjoy it everyday. "

Of course that counts.

I pretty much started thinking if I get value out of expensive things. (None essentials).

Some things I couldn’t live with out, but lots of expensive purchases I could easily make/get cheaper or do without.

Some items hold valuable memories. Some invoke valuable emotions. Some are incredibly helpful to my life.

Some, I can happily do without.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Not saying dont want to be burgled"

We're a couple of cynics, but as I meet at home that was my initial thought.

over a year ago

I got my stand up paddle board for around £900 last summer. I've probably already saved £200 in rental costs and they tend to last 10-15 years so absolutely worth the investment. I'll have saved back what I spent on it by this winter (if the weather ever brightens up enough to use it!).

over a year ago

Besides my house:

Left handed Gibson J45 guitar

Left handed G & L S-500 guitar

1963 BSA Bantam motorcycle

All get used and have paid for themselves.

over a year ago

"Not saying dont want to be burgled

We're a couple of cynics, but as I meet at home that was my initial thought. "

I get it, but that is a shame that it’s your first thought.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"After house & car, which must people have.

I've got 9, the cheapest was around £1k when I got it.

Cheapest is 1k? . My bike was10quid off eBay I bet I’d still beat you. "

You can try Bee, you can try.

I only lose when I want too

over a year ago

Other than my house and car, my diamond rings. My 2 carat solitaire is worth 5 figures. And I have several limited edition Barbies, boxed and never opened, which I'll never sell

Post new Message to Thread