Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The News

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ffs John Wayne has gone in...what will Rasputin do next?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Is Elvis there as well?

over a year ago

"Is Elvis there as well?"

Nah he's too busy setting up his bus route on the moon

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's not good. Of course Hyacinth Bucket is all over it though, without asking...

over a year ago

"It's not good. Of course Hyacinth Bucket is all over it though, without asking..."

She consulted with her son...aka Boris

over a year ago

"Is Elvis there as well?

Nah he's too busy setting up his bus route on the moon "

Now i know thats not true....cos he has a chip shop on the narborough road in leicester

over a year ago

"Is Elvis there as well?

Now i know thats not true....cos he has a chip shop on the narborough road in leicester "

Nah he flogged that and got another double decker London business sent to the moon....he's getting ready for the nuclear fallout

over a year ago

"Is Elvis there as well?

Now i know thats not true....cos he has a chip shop on the narborough road in leicester

Nah he flogged that and got another double decker London business sent to the moon....he's getting ready for the nuclear fallout "

Nooooo he sub let the chip shop to a guy called Lucan !!! i think he might have been polish !!!! he now has interests and is seen quite regularly on blackpool beach pulling some donkeys

over a year ago

"Is Elvis there as well?

Nah he flogged that and got another double decker London business sent to the moon....he's getting ready for the nuclear fallout

Nooooo he sub let the chip shop to a guy called Lucan !!! i think he might have been polish !!!! he now has interests and is seen quite regularly on blackpool beach pulling some donkeys "

So he's the fecker that nicked nigel Stella and boris

over a year ago

"Is Elvis there as well?

Nah he flogged that and got another double decker London business sent to the moon....he's getting ready for the nuclear fallout "

I'd heard he was branching out. Got a whole chain of chip shops now. The double deckers are being converted into mobile chippies. Watch your arse Harry Ramsden.

Intergalactic chip shops seems like the next logical step to me. He'll get all that trade from those trips to Mars and, with no competition, he'll be able to charge what he likes.

Fair play to the man I say

over a year ago

"Is Elvis there as well?

I'd heard he was branching out. Got a whole chain of chip shops now. The double deckers are being converted into mobile chippies. Watch your arse Harry Ramsden.

Intergalactic chip shops seems like the next logical step to me. He'll get all that trade from those trips to Mars and, with no competition, he'll be able to charge what he likes.

Fair play to the man I say "

He could call his chip shop "greaceland"

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Is Elvis there as well?

Nooooo he sub let the chip shop to a guy called Lucan !!! i think he might have been polish !!!! he now has interests and is seen quite regularly on blackpool beach pulling some donkeys "

I heard that Lucan had set up a chain of Shergar Burgers

over a year ago

"Is Elvis there as well?

He could call his chip shop "greaceland" "

That's given me an idea for a song

over a year ago

"Is Elvis there as well?

He could call his chip shop "greaceland"

That's given me an idea for a song "

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Trump is a warmonger.

over a year ago

"Trump is a warmonger. "