Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Water sports - a sensual pleasure?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For me a secret but sensual pleasure. One that I don’t get to experience often but would love to share with an adventurous woman.

Is there anyone out there who would like to explore with me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A sensual pleasure?

Or just some bird pissing on you?

Was it meant to be a question?

over a year ago

I don't see as a sensual pleasure per se but I think that if you indulge yourself in any sort of pleasure you like with anyone and everyone, the essence of that said pleasure loses all his sense.

over a year ago

Lots of women mention how they enjoy the sensation of a man’s cum splashing on their body. I find watersport gives me, what I imagine, is a similar thrill.

It would be interesting to hear from women who enjoy both giving and receiving pee pleasure

over a year ago

I partake in water sports, I'll pee on a guy anywhere he wants. I especially like to take men to the toilet and hold their willy whilst they pee, give a delicate shake and then pop his bell in my mouth to suck the drips off.

Another keen favourite of mine is for the guy to pee directly on to my fanny, the force and velocity of it is strong enough for you to fuck his piss flow, feels quite nice cos it fills you up.

Then finally I like a guy to smack my boobs, squeeze my cheeks really hard and piss over my face and in my mouth.

Obviously I do this with hydrated guys and not with their morning pee.

over a year ago

"I partake in water sports, I'll pee on a guy anywhere he wants. I especially like to take men to the toilet and hold their willy whilst they pee, give a delicate shake and then pop his bell in my mouth to suck the drips off.

Another keen favourite of mine is for the guy to pee directly on to my fanny, the force and velocity of it is strong enough for you to fuck his piss flow, feels quite nice cos it fills you up.

Then finally I like a guy to smack my boobs, squeeze my cheeks really hard and piss over my face and in my mouth.

Obviously I do this with hydrated guys and not with their morning pee. "

You are literally the coolest person on fab. No offence to the rest of you. But this is pure filth

over a year ago

"I partake in water sports, I'll pee on a guy anywhere he wants. I especially like to take men to the toilet and hold their willy whilst they pee, give a delicate shake and then pop his bell in my mouth to suck the drips off.

Obviously I do this with hydrated guys and not with their morning pee.

You are literally the coolest person on fab. No offence to the rest of you. But this is pure filth "

But I'm nice too

over a year ago

Hi Moira

It’s a pleasure to find someone else who enjoys the thrill of pee play.

I agree with you that Hydration is important for freshness and flow.

I love the sound my pee makes as it plays over and into a gaping vagina. It’s lovely to read your description of how that feels for a woman.

I don’t know if you’ve tried it but it feels really good to lie down and embrace each other, entering legs and both letting the pee flow.

over a year ago

I’ve just had a look at your pics and you are ‘Very nice’ xx

over a year ago

Moirai with an i, I'm one of the 3 fates, the oldest one that decides which mortals lives to end.

over a year ago

Wow. Your filth made me instantly hard. Message me xx

over a year ago

Barf! Not for me!!

over a year ago

"Moirai with an i, I'm one of the 3 fates, the oldest one that decides which mortals lives to end. "

Given the derivation of my nickname I should have spotted the ‘i’ at he end of yours though, in my defence, you’re far from being old, ugly and lame.

Post new Message to Thread