Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Timewasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well what can I say,had a meeting last night invited 6 guys Only one apologised could not make it the rest just no shows. Complete timewasters who won't get another chance. Have come to the conclusion this site is full of dreamers well you know who you are don't pester me again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

How bloody annoying and frustrating for you. Not to mention the waste of tie and lipstick! I hope you have reported their profiles as no shows and blocked them?

Sadly their are too many dreamers on here lately.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What happened to men not having respect for folk anymore? Especially when the folk are as fine as yourselves?

Makes rest of us look bad.

over a year ago

"What happened to men not having respect for folk anymore? Especially when the folk are as fine as yourselves?

Makes rest of us look bad."

Totally agree, but it is not common to men though but I get why it is frustrating.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"What happened to men not having respect for folk anymore? Especially when the folk are as fine as yourselves?

Makes rest of us look bad."

It doesn't make other men look bad, the ones that dont show up just make themselves look bad. It's certainly not a reflection on all men,thankfully

over a year ago

Makes rest of us look bad.

It doesn't make other men look bad, the ones that dont show up just make themselves look bad. It's certainly not a reflection on all men,thankfully "

over a year ago

Slightly of topic a bit. but could someone send me a time waster meet message to give me a glimmer of hope lol

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

It's not just men who are timewasters though. It happens to us all at some stage. Saying that, where are still lots of lovely genuinely people on here too. Don't give up OP

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Of course we are all subjected to timewasters at some point and time is precious to us all equally but somehow when a TV/CD has their time wasted it seems harder to just accept, particularly if they don't always dress and have gone to all the effort of preparing for a meet. It takes us girls ages sorting outfits, primping and pampering, making ourselves look good.... I can only imagine it takes longer for a TV/CD to be ready.

over a year ago

Only met one timewaster, but dont meet many, she didnt turn up 3 times rearanged 3 times in the end i just said not to bother, i wasnt rude to her just said we will leave it at that, shes a regular poster on here and gorgeous but unreliable.

over a year ago

It’s a shame especially when hard get meets when ppl don’t show stay strong an enjoy the ppl who don’t waste time

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"Only met one timewaster, but dont meet many, she didnt turn up 3 times rearanged 3 times in the end i just said not to bother, i wasnt rude to her just said we will leave it at that, shes a regular poster on here and gorgeous but unreliable."

If you met her, she'd have not been a time-waster though....

But get what you're saying. Not sure what reporting them can do either, as many have said before in many cases it could be a case of we said, they said.

Unless admin is in the position to log complaints and step in and find out what the problem is. Sadly its part and parcel of this place, and as annoying as it is, those meeting or hoping to, need to do what they can to mitigate this happening, or at least minimalize the impact of being a victim to this.

over a year ago

OP - it could be down to your picking process too. Many are not time wasters.

By *attoo manMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

"Well what can I say,had a meeting last night invited 6 guys Only one apologised could not make it the rest just no shows. Complete timewasters who won't get another chance. Have come to the conclusion this site is full of dreamers well you know who you are don't pester me again. Well said

"

over a year ago

"Only met one timewaster, but dont meet many, she didnt turn up 3 times rearanged 3 times in the end i just said not to bother, i wasnt rude to her just said we will leave it at that, shes a regular poster on here and gorgeous but unreliable.

If you met her, she'd have not been a time-waster though....

But get what you're saying. Not sure what reporting them can do either, as many have said before in many cases it could be a case of we said, they said.

Unless admin is in the position to log complaints and step in and find out what the problem is. Sadly its part and parcel of this place, and as annoying as it is, those meeting or hoping to, need to do what they can to mitigate this happening, or at least minimalize the impact of being a victim to this."

I didnt meet her in person just via message on here

Post new Message to Thread