FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

are we going to get some sun this year !!!!!.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Woke up this morning pulled back the curtains and wow !!!!!!!! rain again what is happening to this weather and are we going to get some sun this year.

I guess the only way in the uk now for guaranteed sun is to go over seas.

Where are you going this year.....for me hopefully cyprus, i just couldnt bare the thought of booking a week in the uk only to find it raining all week.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Woke up this morning pulled back the curtains and wow !!!!!!!! rain again what is happening to this weather and are we going to get some sun this year.

I guess the only way in the uk now for guaranteed sun is to go over seas.

Where are you going this year.....for me hopefully cyprus, i just couldnt bare the thought of booking a week in the uk only to find it raining all week.

"

Next week - quick book a holiday!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

You know it's supposed to rain in April right?! April showers bring may flowers!

I swear people forget how seasons work sometimes.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

isnt it supposed to be nice tomorrow?

over a year ago

In looking forward to some sun and some textile free beach times.

over a year ago

"You know it's supposed to rain in April right?! April showers bring may flowers!

I swear people forget how seasons work sometimes. "

I am old enough to remember the 4 seasons ( and i dont mean the band ) but now a days when you go out for a day its rain gear as well as warm gear in the boot of the car........i truly hope we are in for some sun this year.

Planning out door events must be a nightmare and as for weddings.....these are characteristically for outdoor use (photo's).....fingers crossed mr sun you make an apperarance !!!.

over a year ago

evesham

"You know it's supposed to rain in April right?! April showers bring may flowers!

I am old enough to remember the 4 seasons ( and i dont mean the band ) but now a days when you go out for a day its rain gear as well as warm gear in the boot of the car........i truly hope we are in for some sun this year.

Planning out door events must be a nightmare and as for weddings.....these are characteristically for outdoor use (photo's).....fingers crossed mr sun you make an apperarance !!!."

It's always been that way.... The great British weather changing at the drop of a hat. Why people. Think we get sunshine 9 months of the year these days is beyond me!

It's the price we pay for the lush green lands we love. You want year round sunshine.... Emigrate

over a year ago

The saying is April showers though. So we shouldn’t expect endless days of sun now.

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Planning out door events must be a nightmare and as for weddings.....these are characteristically for outdoor use (photo's).....fingers crossed mr sun you make an apperarance !!!.

It's always been that way.... The great British weather changing at the drop of a hat. Why people. Think we get sunshine 9 months of the year these days is beyond me!

It's the price we pay for the lush green lands we love. You want year round sunshine.... Emigrate"

Have you woken up to early today ? You seem a bit mehhhhh

over a year ago

"In looking forward to some sun and some textile free beach times. "

Gets camo gear and long range binoculars at the ready

By *iverpool LoverMan
over a year ago

liverpool

It's the price we pay for the lush green lands we love. You want year round sunshine.... Emigrate"

You sound a little bit triggerd for some reason.

The op is only having a little moan.

And i know april is meant to be april showers but the last 2 aprils weve had some great sunny warm days.

I remember last time grand national weekend was here i was in garden sunbathing.

over a year ago

Planning out door events must be a nightmare and as for weddings.....these are characteristically for outdoor use (photo's).....fingers crossed mr sun you make an apperarance !!!."

I remember sunny summers.

Supposed to be nice next week.

over a year ago

Our we’d photos got rained off so we had lots of random “ooooo I want a photo with my dad” etc the photographer was amazing he was still taking pics at 10pm

Ads

over a year ago

It's the price we pay for the lush green lands we love. You want year round sunshine.... Emigrate

And i know april is meant to be april showers but the last 2 aprils weve had some great sunny warm days.

I remember last time grand national weekend was here i was in garden sunbathing."

over a year ago

Yes. Next question.

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Sorry. I have all the sun here. I'm keeping it.

over a year ago

evesham

I remember last time grand national weekend was here i was in garden sunbathing."

Triggered

Just tired of people moaning about things that are supposed to be the way they are. Spring is a wet season. We are in spring.

This obsession with people over exaggerating things is tiresome.

over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 13/04/18 07:37:38]

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

I rather like the fact we get rainy days. Theres no such thing as poor weather... just poor choices of clothing.

Love wrapping up and getting my brolly out for a stroll in the rain, wellies on and splashing in muddy puddles. Equally I love feeling the warm sun on my skin in the summer.

We are off to Benamedina in July. It will be my first holiday abroad and Im really looking forwardto some sunshine but Ive always been just as excited about UK holidays and chancing the weather. Some of my happiest memories are of camping in the wind and rain.

over a year ago

evesham

Have you woken up to early today ? You seem a bit mehhhhh "

Nope. Perfectly happy and bright. Just appreciating the seasons for what they are.

over a year ago

Have you woken up to early today ? You seem a bit mehhhhh "

On my way to thomas cook to book a week at the "solana hotel benidorm" and a trip to the spanish embassy to get emigration forms....

over a year ago

evesham

Have you woken up to early today ? You seem a bit mehhhhh

On my way to thomas cook to book a week at the "solana hotel benidorm" and a trip to the spanish embassy to get emigration forms.... "

Take a brolly

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I remember last time grand national weekend was here i was in garden sunbathing.

Triggered

Just tired of people moaning about things that are supposed to be the way they are. Spring is a wet season. We are in spring.

This obsession with people over exaggerating things is tiresome. "

It has been a very dull, cold spring so far though, with all that late snow. The fields are very muddy

over a year ago

yes next week is gonna be a scorcher

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple
over a year ago

Trowbridge

I will....I relocate to Turkey in September, so even if it's shit here til then I'll get at least a month of summer still when I get there

Yes rain is to be expected...but I fucking hate it. Cold/wet/grey weather depresses me so I'm moving to a part of the world that's sunnier and hotter most of the year and I can't fucking wait!

over a year ago

Triggered

It has been a very dull, cold spring so far though, with all that late snow. The fields are very muddy "

The sun has got his hat on hip hip hip hip horray..............where !!!!!.

over a year ago

This weather is constantly messing with my mojo. I’ve got lots to do in the garden. I was going to mention getting ready for bbq’s, but that would probably make me cry right now

over a year ago

"This weather is constantly messing with my mojo. I’ve got lots to do in the garden. I was going to mention getting ready for bbq’s, but that would probably make me cry right now "

No good worrying about last winter brrrrrr theres another one coming in 3 weeks

over a year ago

evesham

Triggered

It has been a very dull, cold spring so far though, with all that late snow. The fields are very muddy "

We've had snow in April before now.

over a year ago

"This weather is constantly messing with my mojo. I’ve got lots to do in the garden. I was going to mention getting ready for bbq’s, but that would probably make me cry right now

No good worrying about last winter brrrrrr theres another one coming in 3 weeks "

Even the weather is making its case for how shite living in England is lately. Everything is set up to wear me down. I won’t let this country beat me....with a rebellious heart, I’m going to have a burger in my garden this weekend, and go for a drive in the M60 at 52 mph.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Triggered

It has been a very dull, cold spring so far though, with all that late snow. The fields are very muddy

We've had snow in April before now. "

Of course - but it's a while since I can remember a spring with so little sunshine.

over a year ago

evesham

"This weather is constantly messing with my mojo. I’ve got lots to do in the garden. I was going to mention getting ready for bbq’s, but that would probably make me cry right now

Even the weather is making its case for how shite living in England is lately. Everything is set up to wear me down. I won’t let this country beat me....with a rebellious heart, I’m going to have a burger in my garden this weekend, and go for a drive in the M60 at 52 mph. "

We've had a bbq this year already..... You're just being a wuss waiting for perfect weather

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Supposed to be sunny this weekend.

over a year ago

"yes next week is gonna be a scorcher "

Hope so....

over a year ago

Even the weather is making its case for how shite living in England is lately. Everything is set up to wear me down. I won’t let this country beat me....with a rebellious heart, I’m going to have a burger in my garden this weekend, and go for a drive in the M60 at 52 mph.

We've had a bbq this year already..... You're just being a wuss waiting for perfect weather "

Bbq without sunshine is just always landing short. It’s like having sex without the orgasm at the end.

over a year ago

We've had a bbq this year already..... You're just being a wuss waiting for perfect weather

Bbq without sunshine is just always landing short. It’s like having sex without the orgasm at the end. "

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

I swear people forget how seasons work sometimes. "

The sheer amount of rain we’ve been having is unusual, even for this time of year.

Our chicken run is in a dry shaded corner of the garden. Nothing grows there because it’s so dry due to the leylandi in the corner of the neighbour's garden drying out the soil. Our chickens are currently paddling in an inch of water!

It’s so bad at the moment that many farmers have been unable to plant their vegetables crops. I read on an allotment forum the other day that only 20% of potato crops have been planted so far this year due to waterlogged land.

over a year ago

The sheer amount of rain we’ve been having is unusual, even for this time of year.

Our chicken run is in a dry shaded corner of the garden. Nothing grows there because it’s so dry due to the leylandi in the corner of the neighbour's garden drying out the soil. Our chickens are currently paddling in an inch of water!

It’s so bad at the moment that many farmers have been unable to plant their vegetables crops. I read on an allotment forum the other day that only 20% of potato crops have been planted so far this year due to waterlogged land."

Post new Message to Thread