FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do people ask for Their pictures to be fabbed.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m not saying it’s right or wrong ? But surely if someone likes your pictures they will fab it anyway ?? Status’s even full forums people getting excited to start fabbing pictures ? I’d prefer a good meet than someone fab my pic lol xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Each to their own

over a year ago

Reverse psychology !

Well done I fabbed !

over a year ago

Self promotion. That's the only reason.

over a year ago

"Reverse psychology !

Well done I fabbed ! "

Ha, you fell for it.

over a year ago

"Reverse psychology !

Well done I fabbed ! "

Trust me it’s not reverse psychology !!!!! If I wanted my pictures fabbed I would ask for em to be fabbed

over a year ago

Because it's an additional little bit of fun offered by the site.

Though here is predominantly about swinging, there are other elements to it.

over a year ago

"Reverse psychology !

Well done I fabbed !

Ha, you fell for it."

I am easy

over a year ago

"Reverse psychology !

Well done I fabbed !

Trust me it’s not reverse psychology !!!!! If I wanted my pictures fabbed I would ask for em to be fabbed "

You may be afraid of asking, but embrace the darkness and go for it my love

over a year ago

"I’m not saying it’s right or wrong ? But surely if someone likes your pictures they will fab it anyway ?? Status’s even full forums people getting excited to start fabbing pictures ? I’d prefer a good meet than someone fab my pic lol xx"

Each to their own

over a year ago

It's phycology in reverse chuckle so I fabed yours OP lol

over a year ago

"Reverse psychology !

Well done I fabbed !

Trust me it’s not reverse psychology !!!!! If I wanted my pictures fabbed I would ask for em to be fabbed

You may be afraid of asking, but embrace the darkness and go for it my love "

Lol x

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Heaven knows,it's a bit desperate to me to ask for them.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Reverse psychology !

Well done I fabbed !

You may be afraid of asking, but embrace the darkness and go for it my love "

You are funny.

over a year ago

Ffs I don’t want any fabs I wouldn’t know how to do reverse whatever it is even if I tried !!! I’m having trouble spelling it forget about doing it lol

over a year ago

Desperate and insecure if you ask me, but then I prefer real-life liaisons. As others have said, each to their own.

over a year ago

"Ffs I don’t want any fabs I wouldn’t know how to do reverse whatever it is even if I tried !!! I’m having trouble spelling it forget about doing it lol "

We've read between the line love

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

Fabbed ...lol

over a year ago

Oops I actually have it on my profile.

I don't think I'm desperate.

To be fair some of us make a bit of effort with our photos so it's nice to have that acknowledged.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I do because I want to be found and made famous

over a year ago

"Ffs I don’t want any fabs I wouldn’t know how to do reverse whatever it is even if I tried !!! I’m having trouble spelling it forget about doing it lol

We've read between the line love "

What a hero u r !!!! Can’t even say anything without it being taken out of context, but it’s ok I’m sure u get plenty of meets by all your verifications so carry on fabbing all weekend xx

over a year ago

I like to fab, to show my appreciation of sexy ladies, even if they are out of my age range?

over a year ago

"Oops I actually have it on my profile.

To be fair some of us make a bit of effort with our photos so it's nice to have that acknowledged. "

I agree 100% your photos are lovely but shouldn’t someone acknowledge them anyway without having to ask for it ?

over a year ago

Could be a way to find out if they have secret admirers. Some people won't mail but would Fab.

I don't see the issue. Everyone that has pics wants attention.

over a year ago

"Ffs I don’t want any fabs I wouldn’t know how to do reverse whatever it is even if I tried !!! I’m having trouble spelling it forget about doing it lol

What a hero u r !!!! Can’t even say anything without it being taken out of context, but it’s ok I’m sure u get plenty of meets by all your verifications so carry on fabbing all weekend xx"

Welcome to the forums

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

What a hero u r !!!! Can’t even say anything without it being taken out of context, but it’s ok I’m sure u get plenty of meets by all your verifications so carry on fabbing all weekend xx"

I thought it was quite clear he was taking the piss

over a year ago

What a hero u r !!!! Can’t even say anything without it being taken out of context, but it’s ok I’m sure u get plenty of meets by all your verifications so carry on fabbing all weekend xx

I thought it was quite clear he was taking the piss "

I would never do that

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

People will ask because they want to it's as simple as that

The reason for then asking will be different for each person

A fab is a compliment, wether it’s asked for or not doesn’t change that as even if asked people won’t fab it unless they like it

over a year ago

Do verifications show everyone how popular they are? Do some people show off their veris as a confidence boost?

over a year ago

"Ffs I don’t want any fabs I wouldn’t know how to do reverse whatever it is even if I tried !!! I’m having trouble spelling it forget about doing it lol "

Erm does that mean I have to take the fabs I fabed on your pictures off ?

By *ooby birdWoman
over a year ago

North West

I thought it was quite clear he was taking the piss

I would never do that "

Naughty boy.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Reverse psychology !

Well done I fabbed !

Trust me it’s not reverse psychology !!!!! If I wanted my pictures fabbed I would ask for em to be fabbed "

Quick, unfab it.........

I dont mind having my pics Fabbed.

*No reverse pschycology......

**or is there..........?????????

over a year ago

"Oops I actually have it on my profile.

To be fair some of us make a bit of effort with our photos so it's nice to have that acknowledged. "

Me too but I don't need strangers to approve them

over a year ago

Do verifications show everyone how popular they are? Do some people show off their veris as a confidence boost?

But verifications is to show your genuine and about your meet ?? Your not asking random people to verify you or starting a post to say verify me? But like a few have said each to their own

"

over a year ago

But verifications is to show your genuine and about your meet ?? Your not asking random people to verify you or starting a post to say verify me? But like a few have said each to their own

"

Fair point.

People do ask for attention in different ways though. Like an advert. Asking for Fabs is also asking people to look at their profile. More views more chance of a meet.

over a year ago

Fair point.

People do ask for attention in different ways though. Like an advert. Asking for Fabs is also asking people to look at their profile. More views more chance of a meet. "

Agree xxxx

over a year ago

They want to get on page 1 of hot pics.

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

You can stop people being able to fab your pics if you don't want them.

I agree people should like them without being ask to.

over a year ago

I see fabs as compliments and everyone likes a compliment now and then.

I suppose people who ask for fabs just want a bit of an ego boost on one end of the scale to complete narcissists on the other.

There's lots of other reasons in between but without fabs I'd say there would be less pictures to have the odd perve on occasionally.

over a year ago

I'd say asking for fabs is better than asking people to buy you gas and electric or fags like some of the status updates I've seen.

over a year ago

"I’m not saying it’s right or wrong ? But surely if someone likes your pictures they will fab it anyway ?? Status’s even full forums people getting excited to start fabbing pictures ? I’d prefer a good meet than someone fab my pic lol xx"

Agreed it's shallow and pathetic. Btw, if you're not too busy could you just f...

over a year ago

I'm not here to "perve" and don't like the idea of strangers perving (or worse) over my pictures. Along with my profile they are there to express my looks/personality/taste, with a view to attracting the types of men I would like to meet in person. Everyone operates in a different way on here.

over a year ago

attention seeking.

over a year ago

"Reverse psychology !

Well done I fabbed !

There, you answered your own question.

over a year ago

Some people should give up with pictures as some are terrible quality blurred etc .My local updates are a disgrace and its men on fab who have lost their dignity .What is it with northern men .Not all the same but most are .(rant over and breath)

over a year ago

"Some people should give up with pictures as some are terrible quality blurred etc .My local updates are a disgrace and its men on fab who have lost their dignity .What is it with northern men .Not all the same but most are .(rant over and breath) "

Lol x

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

If someone fabbed my pics I'd be chuffed. Just as I am when the other half looks at me and says, unsolicited, you look lovely.

If I had to beg for fabs or ask himself if I looked nice to get a response it would mean jack shit to me and I'd feel needy and pathetic, but each to their own.

over a year ago

Because to some it is an ego boost to get fabs and it is like a competition to get to page 1. Nothing wrong with that and they aren't harming anyone. But it's not my style

over a year ago

I just think if someone has taken the time and effort to maybe get dressed take a few shots and are happy with the results....surely they are going to get a buzz from seeing it get some fabs.

Are they hurting anyone by asking for a few...I think not!

I don't get people's hangup on this.

Just my opinion

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

People are on here for all sorts of reasons, swinging, camming, picture posting or a combination of them which the site facilitates. Inevitably you're going to get some very interested in their pics being fabbed and asking for them to be for whatever reasons, my main thought is that it makes them feel good, good for them.

Now OP, can you make your profile pic available to be fabbed.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Because their photos are filtered to fuck and the only way they get any attention?

By *heangelWoman
over a year ago

wonderland

Because they are very insecure and want to get to hot pics to make themselves feel attractive

By *heangelWoman
over a year ago

wonderland

Ps fab my pics ha ha

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Because they are very insecure and want to get to hot pics to make themselves feel attractive "

over a year ago

Because they enjoy the affirmation it gives them I would imagine. They’re not hurting anyone I guess.

over a year ago

"Because their photos are filtered to fuck and the only way they get any attention?

"

#no filter

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Because their photos are filtered to fuck and the only way they get any attention?

"

over a year ago

"

Lol snap chat filters make me laugh but i dont think should be allowed as these filters make all people look cute but maybe horrors in real life .

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"

Filter? What's a filter? Doesn't everyone live in a black & white world?

*whistles innocently*

FAB ME MUG SHOT

over a year ago

Lol snap chat filters make me laugh but i dont think should be allowed as these filters make all people look cute but maybe horrors in real life . "

Hey! Us uglies deserve a chance to be beautiful too...

over a year ago

If you fab my picture I will explain

over a year ago

Lol snap chat filters make me laugh but i dont think should be allowed as these filters make all people look cute but maybe horrors in real life .

Hey! Us uglies deserve a chance to be beautiful too..."

Lol

over a year ago

It's human nature to be wanted, appreciated and be sought after. Having your pictures fabbed is the same principle as getting likes on facebook. If we're being given positive attention we feel good about ourselves; conversely if we're not recieving it (or recieving negative attention) we feel bad about it.

over a year ago

"

Oi my fecking profile picture is not filtered in any way whatsoever!

That picture took over a full bag of coffee beans and a six pint bottle of milk to get it right...that's without all the time spent doing so!

And what has it got?

A miserable 16 fabs ffs...what a bunch of miserable tw@ts you all are

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Facebook mentality.

I want to be "liked" or "fabbed"

over a year ago

That picture took over a full bag of coffee beans and a six pint bottle of milk to get it right...that's without all the time spent doing so!

And what has it got?

A miserable 16 fabs ffs...what a bunch of miserable tw@ts you all are "

People might prefere tea

over a year ago

And what has it got?

People might prefere tea "

Pffft tea drinkers

over a year ago

"Facebook mentality.

I want to be "liked" or "fabbed""

Never been on Facebook. Sounds rather sad and pathetic

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

"Facebook mentality.

Never been on Facebook. Sounds rather sad and pathetic "

It is

over a year ago

"Facebook mentality.

Never been on Facebook. Sounds rather sad and pathetic

It is "

Not to mention how they use personal data!

over a year ago

There’s a number of possible reasons to this. A couple being vanity, self confidence, but away from emotions, lots of dabs means high on the hot pics list. This can mean. Lots of profile attention which an lead to meets that would never have been considered as other profiles are then noticed.

By *J RHEAMan
over a year ago

S West

Attention and an ego boost.

over a year ago

Why not ?!

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Get enough fabs and it gets you seen which in turn can lead to meets

By *arlo82Couple
over a year ago

the gym and random places

No one has time to search thousands of profiles and due to locations might miss some prime eye candy. I know many a person added to my hotlist because of this

over a year ago

"No one has time to search thousands of profiles and due to locations might miss some prime eye candy. I know many a person added to my hotlist because of this "

I have just become one of those

over a year ago

Who? Anyone in particular that stood out when you typed this?

As a whole, aren’t everyone allowed to do this? It’s not against site rules is it? Or does it just piss you off?

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"No one has time to search thousands of profiles and due to locations might miss some prime eye candy. I know many a person added to my hotlist because of this "

^^ This

over a year ago

"Because it's an additional little bit of fun offered by the site.

Though here is predominantly about swinging, there are other elements to it.

"

That's exactly it isn't it? x

Just a bit of fun ... And an ego boost to if we are honest x

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

And what has it got?

over a year ago

And what has it got?

"

Ffs I though it was worth at least

over a year ago

And what has it got?

"

17 now

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/04/18 13:58:08]

over a year ago

"[Fab removed by poster at 13/04/18 13:58:08]"

over a year ago

And what has it got?

17 now "

Aw now I'll be accused of begging for fabs ffs

over a year ago

"[Fab removed by poster at 13/04/18 13:58:08]"

To slow

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

I love having my pics fab'd. Its great to know I have been looked at and gives me a bit of a lift . X

over a year ago

makes me cringe tbh

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

And what has it got?

Oh well I would fab it but...

By *oloandsaabWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Heaven knows,it's a bit desperate to me to ask for them."

easier to get your friend to ask on your behalf!

over a year ago

"It's human nature to be wanted, appreciated and be sought after. Having your pictures fabbed is the same principle as getting likes on facebook. If we're being given positive attention we feel good about ourselves; conversely if we're not recieving it (or recieving negative attention) we feel bad about it."

Not everyone is human though.......

over a year ago

"Why not ?! "

Why not what ?

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Yet you are still happy to have your photos fabbed this past 5 years and have the link turned on. Now of course you will get a flurry of Fabs because of your post.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/04/18 00:03:16]

over a year ago

"

yup love a wee filter and don't forget good angles, breathing in and anything to avoid actually looking like me.

That all takes effort you know!

The fingering euphemism is a bit of an ice breaker too I find.

However, I just don't understand why these things annoy people. Ignore it and move on.

Meantime this fugly likes an ego boost so fill your boots!

over a year ago

"Desperate and insecure "

Perfectly said

over a year ago

Low self esteem and maybe they just wanna feel loved.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Facebook mentality.

Never been on Facebook. Sounds rather sad and pathetic "

Totally

..some need a life

over a year ago

And what has it got?

17 now

Aw now I'll be accused of begging for fabs ffs "

Well let's face it, some folks apparently have nowt better to do with their time that throw that sort of shit around!

over a year ago

I'm 5 fabs away from getting enough to claim a free toaster!

over a year ago

"I'm 5 fabs away from getting enough to claim a free toaster! "

Ohhh is it a Dualit? Bloody amazing toasters they are, which one of your pics needs fingering and I'll help you towards your goal?

over a year ago

"I'm 5 fabs away from getting enough to claim a free toaster!

Ohhh is it a Dualit? Bloody amazing toasters they are, which one of your pics needs fingering and I'll help you towards your goal? "

It's a Duealyt, which I suspect to be a cheap Far Eastern rip off. Bugger.

over a year ago

"I'm 5 fabs away from getting enough to claim a free toaster!

Ohhh is it a Dualit? Bloody amazing toasters they are, which one of your pics needs fingering and I'll help you towards your goal?

It's a Duealyt, which I suspect to be a cheap Far Eastern rip off. Bugger. "

You never know til you try

over a year ago

Attention seekers it's fine if pictures are nice but some are blurred or off snap chat filter and not worth the attention in my opinion.

Post new Message to Thread