Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

BBWs & SSBW

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

From what I've noticed (whilst looking around) some seem to think that chubby dunkers aren't entitled to a good sex life.. surely there's more to a person that a figure?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I've noticed quite the opposite!

over a year ago

Have you? Some seem very judgemental.. yet I've met bigger woman with a confidence to match and it's a breath of fresh air.. there's some very confident sexy larger ladies on here.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not sure where you've been looking but there is a long running bbw appreciation thread plus many others pop up on the forums.

I've seen loads of people specifically looking for bbw too.

Yes there are people who aren't attracted to bigger woman but there are just a few who are so narrow minded to think they "don't deserve" a good sex life.

over a year ago

"I'm not sure where you've been looking but there is a long running bbw appreciation thread plus many others pop up on the forums.

Yes there are people who aren't attracted to bigger woman but there are just a few who are so narrow minded to think they "don't deserve" a good sex life. "

I agree each to their own.. I've just seen some vile comments which prompted me to doing this thread.

over a year ago

"I'm not sure where you've been looking but there is a long running bbw appreciation thread plus many others pop up on the forums.

Yes there are people who aren't attracted to bigger woman but there are just a few who are so narrow minded to think they "don't deserve" a good sex life.

I agree each to their own.. I've just seen some vile comments which prompted me to doing this thread. "

It is an online forum so I think you would be hard pressed not to find vile comments about any group of people or subject at some some stage. As the above posters have said I would think Fab have a pretty healthy population of BBW admirers and probably any other body shapes too

By *lueWonderMan
over a year ago

Preston.....ish

I agree each to their own.. I've just seen some vile comments which prompted me to doing this thread. "

Unfortunately it's the comments and views of the narrow minded contributors that spoil the forums and fab experience for all the lovely people here

over a year ago

Oh I'm not one to tarnish with the same brush.. I'm pretty open minded and don't take much as gospel.. however, just other peoples opinions on such matters helps to get more input I guess.

over a year ago

Yes I specifically target big and curve ladies because I adore that shape of woman, skinny doesn't do it for me at all lol

Yes there are people who aren't attracted to bigger woman but there are just a few who are so narrow minded to think they "don't deserve" a good sex life. "

Post new Message to Thread