Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Best sex questionnaire

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Which are the best get to know you/your partner sex questionnaires, specifically more kinky/bdsm-esque ones?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Which are the best get to know you/your partner sex questionnaires, specifically more kinky/bdsm-esque ones?

"

Tie them up, whip them repeatedly then ask them if they like it. If they say no, whip harder because they are obviously not an obedient sub

over a year ago

"Which are the best get to know you/your partner sex questionnaires, specifically more kinky/bdsm-esque ones?

Tie them up, whip them repeatedly then ask them if they like it. If they say no, whip harder because they are obviously not an obedient sub"

Ha, thanks - but I’m looking at props for a workshop! So specifically looking for recommendations for questionnaires!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When I start chatting to a new girl, I like to play a Q and A game.

You ask a question, the other answers and then asks a question. You can’t ask the same question that’s been asked.

You can ask any question you want, sexual or non sexual...

It’s a quick fire way of getting to know someone quite quickly and gets you sharing stories...

over a year ago

"When I start chatting to a new girl, I like to play a Q and A game.

You ask a question, the other answers and then asks a question. You can’t ask the same question that’s been asked.

It’s a quick fire way of getting to know someone quite quickly and gets you sharing stories... "

Thanks, not quite what I’m after.

By *retend_Shy_GuyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

It’s a quick fire way of getting to know someone quite quickly and gets you sharing stories...

Thanks, not quite what I’m after. "

I dunno if I can write it here but on the bottom of my profile is a sex quiz, it's easy enough to find on a search engine.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I've never taken a sex questionnaire. Does the internet have examples?

over a year ago

Thanks, not quite what I’m after.

I dunno if I can write it here but on the bottom of my profile is a sex quiz, it's easy enough to find on a search engine."

over a year ago

"I've never taken a sex questionnaire. Does the internet have examples?

"

Yeah, I have a number - was just thinking the forum might have some specific reccs for less well known ones. Long shot.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

There's a bdsm test one that's quite comprehensive and good - search for that and it'll come up.

over a year ago

"There's a bdsm test one that's quite comprehensive and good - search for that and it'll come up."

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I can reiterate the bdsm test one as quite useful. And slightly eye opening; I am so not Domme or switch it is ridiculous considering how bossy I am in other areas of my life.

over a year ago

"I can reiterate the bdsm test one as quite useful. And slightly eye opening; I am so not Domme or switch it is ridiculous considering how bossy I am in other areas of my life. "

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Yip the online one is good. Gives you the results straight away. Can be an eye opener too.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I used 'mojoupgrade' before that was pretty good

over a year ago

"Yip the online one is good. Gives you the results straight away. Can be an eye opener too. "

Nods. I had this one - I was positive there was one that discussed loads of topics and limits and interests (to talk with partner) that wasn’t a category-making one like the standard bdsm one. Can’t find it though.

over a year ago

"I used 'mojoupgrade' before that was pretty good "

That’s kinda the thing but still a little limited.

By *witch4Fun24Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

There is the BDSM one popular on the other website, the fret wife one. I also like the five love languages quiz online. Helps tell you whether what you are looking for in relationships is compatible. More scientific than BzF ones

over a year ago

"There is the BDSM one popular on the other website, the fret wife one. I also like the five love languages quiz online. Helps tell you whether what you are looking for in relationships is compatible. More scientific than BzF ones"

Thanks

Post new Message to Thread