FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Have conspiracy theories run their course?

Jump to newest

By *olgate OP   Man
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Let’s face it, they cannot be proven and are always full of more holes than a Swiss cheese which the conspiracy theorists conveniently ignore.

If you are female and agree with me DM a pic of your boobs to show that you are not an alien.

If you are female and do not agree with my theory, you are a lizard person. Send a pic of your boobs to prove that you don’t have scales and a forked tongue.

If you are female and undecided send me a pic of your boobs purely for my own selfish needs and gratification.

Remember

They are watching you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

( o )( o )

By *olgate OP   Man
over a year ago

"( o )( o )"

Trip advisor was going to be my next conspiracy

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/04/18 20:58:16]

over a year ago

"[boobs removed by poster at 12/04/18 20:58:16]"

over a year ago

Sexiest

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 12/04/18 21:01:48]

over a year ago

I think conspiracy theories will always be quite popular for many people because they add a feeling of mystery and magic in a world which seems pretty dull and mundane,

Also I think governments love them as they are a distraction from the fact that we're all being blatantly fucked with no pretence at secrecy.

(boob pics in the post )

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

(o)(o)

It's made for an entertaining evening read.

I liked the suggestion it was some sort of performance art

Nita

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

Conspiracy theories are essentially promulgated by stupid people who believe they are clever.

By *olgate OP   Man
over a year ago

"Conspiracy theories are essentially promulgated by stupid people who believe they are clever. "

What are you trying to say?

over a year ago

"Conspiracy theories are essentially promulgated by stupid people who believe they are clever.

What are you trying to say? "

If the hat fits

over a year ago

I think there's a conspiracy to get rid of conspiracy theorists

over a year ago

Numerous conspiracy theories have since been proven to be true events many years later but stupid ignorant people wouldn't know that cos there to wrapped up in the xfactor and there own self interests

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Numerous conspiracy theories have since been proven to be true events many years later but stupid ignorant people wouldn't know that cos there to wrapped up in the xfactor and there own self interests "

Don't think you've actually named a proven one yet ...

Nita

over a year ago

"I think there's a conspiracy to get rid of conspiracy theorists "

nah that's just a conspiracy theory

By *olgate OP   Man
over a year ago

"Numerous conspiracy theories have since been proven to be true events many years later but stupid ignorant people wouldn't know that cos there to wrapped up in the xfactor and there own self interests "

Can you be more specific? Apart from David Icke obviously

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Conspiracies keep some people busy and leave others to get on with their lives!

Life is too short to worry about conspiracies.

over a year ago

"Let’s face it, they cannot be proven and are always full of more holes than a Swiss cheese which the conspiracy theorists conveniently ignore.

If you are female and agree with me DM a pic of your boobs to show that you are not an alien.

If you are female and do not agree with my theory, you are a lizard person. Send a pic of your boobs to prove that you don’t have scales and a forked tongue.

If you are female and undecided send me a pic of your boobs purely for my own selfish needs and gratification.

Remember

They are watching you"

I heard the op was a secret government agent set to dispel conspiracy theories

By *olgate OP   Man
over a year ago

"Let’s face it, they cannot be proven and are always full of more holes than a Swiss cheese which the conspiracy theorists conveniently ignore.

Remember

They are watching you

I heard the op was a secret government agent set to dispel conspiracy theories "

Nah, he’s just a twat that believes the world would be a better place if all the hotties sent him boobie pics

over a year ago

To be honest when it comes to certain topics id rather believe what a conspiracy theorist says rather than accept what the news told me. Usually the people who believe in theories have put in a lot of time and research into the subject and looked at it from many different angles and question everything before coming to their conclusion, whereas people who think conspiracy theories are all just a bunch of stupid bullshit usually know nothing about the topic with no research at all and just accepts what they heard on the news. I don't really pay much attention to conspiracy theories but with some of them you only need to think for yourself to realise that some things that we are told just doesn't add up

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"Usually the people who believe in theories have put in a lot of time and research into the subject and looked at it from many different angles and question everything before coming to their conclusion"

Nope. What they do is come to a conclusion first, and then twist facts or cherry pick information until they get to the conclusion they want.

And ignore any facts or just plain common sense that goes against what they've chosen to believe.

over a year ago

No, they’ve been mooted around for centuries already. They just used to blame it on The Gods.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

This some serious shit you're dabbling in here, you know that Odsull's place was broken into last night and he was dragged away into a big black car with diplomatic number plates?

The guy who's posting from his account now is just a government agent who's deliberately posting unbelievable rubbish to discredit what he was really saying before.

over a year ago

Ive noticed a influx of boring monotonous posts popping up from a user the past few days 'cure for cancer' ect ect

By *olgate OP   Man
over a year ago

"Usually the people who believe in theories have put in a lot of time and research into the subject and looked at it from many different angles and question everything before coming to their conclusion

Nope. What they do is come to a conclusion first, and then twist facts or cherry pick information until they get to the conclusion they want.

And ignore any facts or just plain common sense that goes against what they've chosen to believe."

Keep sending those booby pics ladies

over a year ago

"Usually the people who believe in theories have put in a lot of time and research into the subject and looked at it from many different angles and question everything before coming to their conclusion

And ignore any facts or just plain common sense that goes against what they've chosen to believe.

Keep sending those booby pics ladies "

Don't send them ladies, it's a booby trap xx

By *ky19Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

"To be honest when it comes to certain topics id rather believe what a conspiracy theorist says rather than accept what the news told me. Usually the people who believe in theories have put in a lot of time and research into the subject and looked at it from many different angles and question everything before coming to their conclusion, whereas people who think conspiracy theories are all just a bunch of stupid bullshit usually know nothing about the topic with no research at all and just accepts what they heard on the news. I don't really pay much attention to conspiracy theories but with some of them you only need to think for yourself to realise that some things that we are told just doesn't add up"

This 100%

2 mistakes that can be made are to be paranoid about everything without good reason and/or living in fantasies.

The other one is to just believe everything you are told and what's on the news, and that that is the way it is.

I've never been labelled a conspiracy theorist but I am aware that sometimes the facts lead to a different conclusion. Just this year I've learned so much I never realised and changed my views on a few things, primarily about the Madeleine McCann case.

Other things I'm not quite sure of and don't know enough about, like global warming. I have some doubts but not enough to change my mind yet.

No flat earth. I personally think that's come about just to confuse everyone.

By *ky19Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

"

And ignore any facts or just plain common sense that goes against what they've chosen to believe."

That fits more whoever just believes what they're told.

A bit insulting, considering I for one changed my views on Maddie McCann by looking at the evidence in February, whereas for almost 11 years I defended them because I just blindly believed what I was told was how it was.

Also a bit insulting to the people who have sacrificed and done the hard work to try to get to the bottom of things.

What work do the people who believe the official narrative do?

By *ky19Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

Peace out to everyone by the way

Wouldn't say I'm a conspiracy theorist and never been called one, but I personally see the facts (which don't get reported at least not properly) sometimes lead away from the official narrative.

Don't wanna call anyone stupid, just don't want people called stupid cos they don't buy everything they're told.

There's a difference between being a waste of time fantasist and looking at the facts and evidence they don't show on the 6 o clock news.

Also, I try to be nice to everyone but Clarence Mitchell can go do one. Slimeball.

X

Post new Message to Thread