Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sooo,my roof and the dreaded...

Jump to newest

By *gnitemybody OP   Woman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

leak is nearly a thing of the past for a few year's anyway,hopefully the job will be completed by tomorrow new flat roof and my chimney pot sorted with a few sticky plasters and all that.

Bang goes my holiday.

Anyway the roofer at 34 year's of age has asked to take me out sometime to which I agreed him being fit and all,now my concern is the age difference with me pushing 51 this year.

Are there any women on here that would date someone so much younger,not that I'm talking about dating in this instance but just seeing someone. You tend to get older guy's getting with younger women guy having a midlife crisis and all that. (Jokes)

I think it would just make me feel so old and paranoid all the time that he's looking at younger chicks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Slow down... Have a date...

You're miles ahead....

One date at a time....

over a year ago

31 is too young but 34 is fine?

Pfft, what ever, I’m not jealous

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Go and have a blast girl he wouldent have asked you if he didnt like you have fun and report back

over a year ago

It’s only a number and what anyone else thinks is none of thier business

Most people who have a problem are usually just jealous anyways

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Slow down... Have a date...

You're miles ahead....

One date at a time...."

Yeah he knows my feelings on dating a younger guy,so it would be more just spending a bit of time together so to speak.

I just wondered about the experiences of other older women or anyone with a big difference in age that's all.

I'm a realist about these thing's and would never see a future in it.

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"31 is too young but 34 is fine?

Pfft, what ever, I’m not jealous "

I haven't even been interested in meeting anyone to be honest and haven't done since the end of last year. My vagina has closed up.

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Go and have a blast girl he wouldent have asked you if he didnt like you have fun and report back "

I will I think I'll just roll with it and just enjoy whatever. He just texted to say he was dying to kiss me before he left,which opened my vagina back up somewhat. Smiley face.

Really should have got back to the gym months ago I feel a slob at the moment.

over a year ago

I haven't even been interested in meeting anyone to be honest and haven't done since the end of last year. My vagina has closed up."

That doesn’t make these tears any less bitter

over a year ago

Go and have a drink and if that's all it is then that's all it is.

Have some fun.

over a year ago

"leak is nearly a thing of the past for a few year's anyway,hopefully the job will be completed by tomorrow new flat roof and my chimney pot sorted with a few sticky plasters and all that.

Bang goes my holiday.

Anyway the roofer at 34 year's of age has asked to take me out sometime to which I agreed him being fit and all,now my concern is the age difference with me pushing 51 this year.

Are there any women on here that would date someone so much younger,not that I'm talking about dating in this instance but just seeing someone. You tend to get older guy's getting with younger women guy having a midlife crisis and all that. (Jokes)

I think it would just make me feel so old and paranoid all the time that he's looking at younger chicks."

You should really date a 54 year old with silver hair who likes swimming and broccoli

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

He obviously fancies you, and you fancy him, so go for it and have fun.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"leak is nearly a thing of the past for a few year's anyway,hopefully the job will be completed by tomorrow new flat roof and my chimney pot sorted with a few sticky plasters and all that.

Bang goes my holiday.

I think it would just make me feel so old and paranoid all the time that he's looking at younger chicks."

There's no problem with men looking at other women though. They all do it, some less discreetly than others I'll agree.

He's asked *go :* out just go and enjoy it for what it is and if his eyes deviate from you poke them with a sharp stick

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

That should say he asked *you* out.

over a year ago

I would also feel a bit paranoid but then id think 'fuckit' and go out and enjoy myself..

Good luck with it op

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Bang goes my holiday.

I think it would just make me feel so old and paranoid all the time that he's looking at younger chicks.

You should really date a 54 year old with silver hair who likes swimming and broccoli"

I love swimming and broccoli.

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Go and have a drink and if that's all it is then that's all it is.

Have some fun. "

Yes I'm a bit lacking on the fun side of life at the moment,I've virtually hibernated this year as far as men as concerned.

over a year ago

Bang goes my holiday.

You should really date a 54 year old with silver hair who likes swimming and broccoli"

If she doesn't.. I will

over a year ago

Have some fun.

Yes I'm a bit lacking on the fun side of life at the moment,I've virtually hibernated this year as far as men as concerned. "

You're not alone in this.....

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Bang goes my holiday.

Meh, if they're even half decent men they will focus on you while they are out with you, they have the rest of their lives to ogle other women!

I had an fb I met on here who was a good-looking guy 17 years my junior, and we used to go out for drinks and gigs and dancing, and it didn't bother me one bit, on the contrary, it was a feather in my cap! Enjoy!!

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Bang goes my holiday.

There's no problem with men looking at other women though. They all do it, some less discreetly than others I'll agree.

He's asked *go :* out just go and enjoy it for what it is and if his eyes deviate from you poke them with a sharp stick "

That's very good advise,I don't mind someone looking thats human nature isn't it it's the learing I have a problem with. But yes I quick poke in the eye's works wonders.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Bang goes my holiday.

He's asked *go :* out just go and enjoy it for what it is and if his eyes deviate from you poke them with a sharp stick "

Haha, I nearly spat my coffee out at that, you've been taking lessons from Atropos!

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

No experiences of dating much younger guys but I say go for it.

Being a roofer I bet he's got a nice body!!

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I would also feel a bit paranoid but then id think 'fuckit' and go out and enjoy myself..

Good luck with it op "

Thankyou,that's my mind set at the moment.

over a year ago

Dont forget to put your teeth in

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"No experiences of dating much younger guys but I say go for it.

Being a roofer I bet he's got a nice body!! "

Funny you should say that! He has got a bit of a beard as well,but I don't really mind it on him its not something I normally go for. He said he thought I wouldn't be his type as he thought I would go for more clean cut men.

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Dont forget to put your teeth in "

Oh that reminds me I need incontinence pads.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Go and enjoy the company of someone you like, it’s a simple as that.

Enjoy yourself

over a year ago

"Dont forget to put your teeth in

Oh that reminds me I need incontinence pads."

Ya see im good for something(smiley face)

over a year ago

I would. In my late 40's I went for dinner and drinks with 20 and 30 somethings.

No one takes any notice.

over a year ago

"Go and enjoy the company of someone you like, it’s a simple as that.

Enjoy yourself "

It really is that simple.

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Ya see im good for something(smiley face)"

You already ruined the emoji thing with your thumbs up.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Funny you should say that! He has got a bit of a beard as well,but I don't really mind it on him its not something I normally go for. He said he thought I wouldn't be his type as he thought I would go for more clean cut men."

Sometimes we need a bit of Grrrrrrrr!!

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Go and enjoy the company of someone you like, it’s a simple as that.

Enjoy yourself "

I shall indeed!

over a year ago

You deserve some fun. He likes you and you seem to like him. That’s enough for now.

Don’t let numbers or pre conceived ideas distract you. X

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Funny you should say that! He has got a bit of a beard as well,but I don't really mind it on him its not something I normally go for. He said he thought I wouldn't be his type as he thought I would go for more clean cut men.

Sometimes we need a bit of Grrrrrrrr!! "

Oh yes,he said he doesn't do any of this shaving and preening himself stuff so we'll see.

over a year ago

You're miles ahead....

One date at a time...."

over a year ago

You already ruined the emoji thing with your thumbs up. "

Sod off

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

You already ruined the emoji thing with your thumbs up.

Sod off "

Watch that thumb it may get lost somewhere dark and damp. Really wished I hadn't said that.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Oh yes,he said he doesn't do any of this shaving and preening himself stuff so we'll see."

Oh....he said that? That's a bit personal to mention. I would of automatically had visions of Sherwood forest and all of a sudden was doing my nails.

But, if you like ungroomed it's fine!!

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

I had a relationship for a few months with someone aged 38yrs ... I’m 20 yrs older ... had some nice times together ... sexually he wasn’t sure where he was .... bi, gay or straight .... that’s why it ended

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Oh yes,he said he doesn't do any of this shaving and preening himself stuff so we'll see.

Oh....he said that? That's a bit personal to mention. I would of automatically had visions of Sherwood forest and all of a sudden was doing my nails.

But, if you like ungroomed it's fine!!"

Hopefully he's not so hairy as to need too much grooming. My ex husband was a hairy devil and the hairs were everywhere,for him to have shaved his chest would have been silly. I like a hairy chest,but the right amount of hairy.

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I had a relationship for a few months with someone aged 38yrs ... I’m 20 yrs older ... had some nice times together ... sexually he wasn’t sure where he was .... bi, gay or straight .... that’s why it ended "

That's a shame. So it worked well otherwise apart from the intimate side,did you ever get any comments from anyone about the age difference?

over a year ago

Date and enjoy.

I find its mental age that matters not body age.

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I know this will be just a bit of adult time together and nothing serious. Serious scares me big time even with someone my own age.

over a year ago

"I know this will be just a bit of adult time together and nothing serious. Serious scares me big time even with someone my own age."

Just enjoy the adult time for what it is

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

When on a night out in town or in restaurants you see loads of older Men with younger Women and vise versa, Its got nothing to do with anybody else, If anything some people might make joking comments along the lines of "I wish my partner was 10 years younger"

Have fun and enjoy yourself

over a year ago

"I know this will be just a bit of adult time together and nothing serious. Serious scares me big time even with someone my own age."

Hey I've just seen this thread and I'm over the moon your roof is finally getting sorted.

Now for the other bit....nah don't do it! Go for a older bloke everytime

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I know this will be just a bit of adult time together and nothing serious. Serious scares me big time even with someone my own age.

Just enjoy the adult time for what it is "

I will Matt I'm just way out of practise.

over a year ago

Age is just a number.

If you both enjoy the date, have things in common and most importantly enjoy each others company,then go on a 2nd date and see where things go.

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I know this will be just a bit of adult time together and nothing serious. Serious scares me big time even with someone my own age.

Hey I've just seen this thread and I'm over the moon your roof is finally getting sorted.

Now for the other bit....nah don't do it! Go for a older bloke everytime "

About blooming time eh! I should go for an older guy it would make me feel less like someone's mum.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

About blooming time eh! I should go for an older guy it would make me feel less like someone's mum."

Haha, glad about your pesky roof too

Go and have fun, I would if I were in your position...enjoy!

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Oh that reminds me I need incontinence pads."

have a word with Samis bout them

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Oh that reminds me I need incontinence pads.have a word with Samis bout them "

Yeah, I have the fiver ones, rather than the tena ones

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/04/18 16:25:08]

over a year ago

I’m ‘seeing’ a girl who’s 17 years younger than me. We got out for meals and nights out and I don’t see an age difference at all, so I don’t feel like it’s a problem.

We are all young at heart

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

About blooming time eh! I should go for an older guy it would make me feel less like someone's mum.

Go and have fun, I would if I were in your position...enjoy!"

Apparently I need to have a word with you about incontinence pads,got any spare?

over a year ago

Don't know why my post deleted get.

Anyway Op have fun and go with the flow.

I'm not jealous

over a year ago

I lost my virginity to an older woman, a friend of my mums to be precise.

I was 17 she was late 30s, not once did her age cross my mind in a negative way.

Also gave me a preference for older women, so now im 30 a good looking 50 year old would put a cheeky grin on my face and not a doubt in my mind.

Maybe he has similar preferences as others have said he made the move so is obviously into you.

over a year ago

About blooming time eh! I should go for an older guy it would make me feel less like someone's mum."

And that bloody jims far too young for you too

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

And that bloody jims far too young for you too "

This guy wants to spend some time together after he's finished the work,I need to think...

over a year ago

Who made up that hypocritical rule where

It's ok for a older man to see a younger woman

But a older woman can't see a younger man.

I'm regularly meeting a man off here that's 20yrs older than me and I'm having a amazing time with him.So forget age and what other people think.The important thing is you having a good time.

over a year ago

"Who made up that hypocritical rule where

It's ok for a older man to see a younger woman

But a older woman can't see a younger man.

"

That will be me

over a year ago

This guy wants to spend some time together after he's finished the work,I need to think..."

Need any help?

over a year ago

Jeez woman, he's asked you out for one date, not to spend the rest of his life with you. You're either:-

1) totally overthinking it

2) bragging that you've been asked out

3) being a bit of a drama llama and looking for attention

Do what you feel like doing for now, and don't worry about the future. Live in the moment.

over a year ago

Yes you should definitely go out with him, he can move in with you and solve roofy leak problems forever XXX

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Go and have fun, I would if I were in your position...enjoy!

Apparently I need to have a word with you about incontinence pads,got any spare?"

Yep always have spares, I buy in bulk!

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I used to date someone half my age, dinner, dancing, drinks, I didn't feel older, no one seemed to give us a second look or notice.

Just enjoy it and think nothing of the age difference. If you click, that's enough.

over a year ago

"Jeez woman, he's asked you out for one date, not to spend the rest of his life with you. You're either:-

Do what you feel like doing for now, and don't worry about the future. Live in the moment."

Or

4) having a bit of fun on a thread.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Jeez woman, he's asked you out for one date, not to spend the rest of his life with you. You're either:-

Do what you feel like doing for now, and don't worry about the future. Live in the moment.

Or

4) having a bit of fun on a thread."

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"I had a relationship for a few months with someone aged 38yrs ... I’m 20 yrs older ... had some nice times together ... sexually he wasn’t sure where he was .... bi, gay or straight .... that’s why it ended

That's a shame. So it worked well otherwise apart from the intimate side,did you ever get any comments from anyone about the age difference?"

No never got any comments from anyone ... yep we got on well ... to be honest I saw no age difference at all we were well matched apart from the sexual bit ... he was attentive and generous with his time and money ... had a lovely time with him .... go for it and enjoy just be in the moment xx

over a year ago

The question that's always asked of guys is

" do they know you're on fab?" Lol

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"The question that's always asked of guys is

" do they know you're on fab?" Lol "

Don't tell them!

over a year ago

Pfft, what ever, I’m not jealous "

Don't worry, she wouldn't fuck me either.

Frigid bitch.

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Tried a younger guy

I was 49 he was 28.

It was fun but they just arent on the right page so will stick to the guys in their 40’s.

Mrs M

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Do what you feel like doing for now, and don't worry about the future. Live in the moment."

Heavens what is it with some of the women on here today! Calm down love don't sweat your sweat I wasn't doing any of those,I'm just merely interested in the dynamics between couples who have a big age gap. Simple yeah...

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Or

4) having a bit of fun on a thread."

Thankyou,some women are way too uptight on here today aren't they. Must be something in the air.

over a year ago

People’s real age often isn’t a precursor to their maturity (or mine) and so I go on the person and how I feel about myself when I’m with them. That works for me.

If you feel good with him, then just have fun.

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I had a relationship for a few months with someone aged 38yrs ... I’m 20 yrs older ... had some nice times together ... sexually he wasn’t sure where he was .... bi, gay or straight .... that’s why it ended

That's a shame. So it worked well otherwise apart from the intimate side,did you ever get any comments from anyone about the age difference?

No never got any comments from anyone ... yep we got on well ... to be honest I saw no age difference at all we were well matched apart from the sexual bit ... he was attentive and generous with his time and money ... had a lovely time with him .... go for it and enjoy just be in the moment xx"

Thankyou for your comment,it's probably just going to be the physical side anyway. I've already said I wouldn't date someone with a 16 year age gap,well I may do but that would take some convincing x

over a year ago

Heavens what is it with some of the women on here today! Calm down love don't sweat your sweat I wasn't doing any of those,I'm just merely interested in the dynamics between couples who have a big age gap. Simple yeah..."

It's your life darling, just giving advice

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Don't worry, she wouldn't fuck me either.

Frigid bitch."

Ooh now that's a nice thought 31 & however old you are. You can call me a bitch but not frigid...on second thoughts you're right.

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"The question that's always asked of guys is

" do they know you're on fab?" Lol "

I'll tell him when we're married it'll be fine. Now my ideal will be if he is bisexual,I haven't had a bi mmf in yonks.

over a year ago

No never got any comments from anyone ... yep we got on well ... to be honest I saw no age difference at all we were well matched apart from the sexual bit ... he was attentive and generous with his time and money ... had a lovely time with him .... go for it and enjoy just be in the moment xx

Thankyou for your comment,it's probably just going to be the physical side anyway. I've already said I wouldn't date someone with a 16 year age gap,well I may do but that would take some convincing x"

So it's just sex, go out and have a great time, like so many of us do on here every day, no issue to overthink about is there

over a year ago

Have some fun.

Yes I'm a bit lacking on the fun side of life at the moment,I've virtually hibernated this year as far as men as concerned. "

But there doesn't have to be any sexual contact, just have a drink see it as a social rather than a 'meet' date. If that makes sense

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Go out, enjoy the attention. Who knows where it will lead. Good luck and we expect an update!

over a year ago

Bang goes my holiday.

It's cool if you can hack someone young enough to be your son... And you clearly can, so go for it and enjoy x

over a year ago

I think you should go for it, and enjoy every second of the attention!

over a year ago

If there are any 34 yr old fit lady roofers in this thread, I am willing to redress the imbalance in the Universe. Preferably without the beard and hairy chest.

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I think you should go for it, and enjoy every second of the attention! "

I will thankyou,I need to feel like me again not like some frumpy 50 year old.

over a year ago

Bang goes my holiday.

Check his work first

Flat roof .....could leak ....might not even be directly under the flat roof

over a year ago

"I think you should go for it, and enjoy every second of the attention!

I will thankyou,I need to feel like me again not like some frumpy 50 year old. "

You look anything but frumpy!

Put some Beyoncé on and get a hottie between your thighs stat!

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Have some fun.

Yes I'm a bit lacking on the fun side of life at the moment,I've virtually hibernated this year as far as men as concerned.

But there doesn't have to be any sexual contact, just have a drink see it as a social rather than a 'meet' date. If that makes sense"

I'm not sure that's possible I want to kiss him,but it does make sense.

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Bang goes my holiday.

Check his work first

Flat roof .....could leak ....might not even be directly under the flat roof "

He's doing the chimney as well tomorrow. I did say I'll be scrutinizing his work first and he can't get too naughty. There won't be much time anyway.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Go for it, and if he has a younger brother who does guttering send him my way....

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Go for it, and if he has a younger brother who does guttering send him my way...."

He doesn't I'm afraid just sisters.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Go for it, and if he has a younger brother who does guttering send him my way....

He doesn't I'm afraid just sisters. "

Works for me!

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Go for it, and if he has a younger brother who does guttering send him my way....

He doesn't I'm afraid just sisters.

Works for me!"

You can have a choice then.

over a year ago

"

Looking as good as you do that is a crime!

So go on - go out and enjoy yourself.

Q

over a year ago

Bang goes my holiday.

Check his work first

He's doing the chimney as well tomorrow. I did say I'll be scrutinizing his work first and he can't get too naughty. There won't be much time anyway."

Doing the chimney eh?!!

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Bang goes my holiday.

Check his work first

He's doing the chimney as well tomorrow. I did say I'll be scrutinizing his work first and he can't get too naughty. There won't be much time anyway.

Doing the chimney eh?!!

"

I'll be interested to see how weak willed I am,but I did say I wasn't doing anything too rude.

over a year ago

From what I can see from the pic you have up he will only have eyes for you when you go out. Most guys would!

over a year ago

I honestly don't think you should feel dissuaded from dating a younger man, just because society dictates otherwise.

Go for it, enjoy yourself, have fun and remember he asked you, so he's clearly very attracted to you.

over a year ago

Bang goes my holiday.

Check his work first

Doing the chimney eh?!!

I'll be interested to see how weak willed I am,but I did say I wasn't doing anything too rude."

So...will he be sweeping the flue?

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

They'll be no sweeping of any flues mistress.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"They'll be no sweeping of any flues mistress."

Don't believe you!!!!

over a year ago

"They'll be no sweeping of any flues mistress."

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"They'll be no sweeping of any flues mistress.

Don't believe you!!!! "

I'm not sure I even believe me!

over a year ago

Don't believe you!!!!

I'm not sure I even believe me!"

Good luck with the roof and the date. I like happy stories.

By *j48Man
over a year ago

Wigan

He's asked you out. Therefore he's attracted to you as he's seen you as you are in "normal life" at home..

You've flirted a little and you're attracted to him..

Neither of you have your age stamped on your forehead so people have no clue how old either of you are..

Just two people out for a drink and a chat..

Go for it, enjoy it for what it is and if anything else happens that's for both of you to decide after you've spent some time together..

If you want more you want more it's as simple as that

Hope you have a great time x

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Don't believe you!!!!

I'm not sure I even believe me!"

I like this

over a year ago

And that bloody jims far too young for you too "

She's found someone else.

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

She's found someone else. "

But he's just a passing tradesman that's all,he'll be on to his next flirtation with his next job.

over a year ago

But he's just a passing tradesman that's all,he'll be on to his next flirtation with his next job."

Do you promise?

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

But he's just a passing tradesman that's all,he'll be on to his next flirtation with his next job.

Do you promise?"

Pinky promise.

over a year ago

I knew a 51 year old female with a 38 year old male that met in a pub, had a wonderful relationship for over 10 years.

over a year ago

Do you promise?"

She's been swept off her feet....who knows what he'll sweep next mate

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

But he's just a passing tradesman that's all,he'll be on to his next flirtation with his next job."

Stop it, you haven't been out with him once yet and already you've got him moving on! !

over a year ago

Do you promise?

She's been swept off her feet....who knows what he'll sweep next mate "

*crosses fingers*

Please be my living room.

over a year ago

Do you promise?

She's been swept off her feet....who knows what he'll sweep next mate

*crosses fingers*

Please be my living room."

Nah she has a hoover with excellent suction

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Ooh my his work colleague is rather nice too,not someone I'd get my rocks of for but you know nice to look at.

over a year ago

"Ooh my his work colleague is rather nice too,not someone I'd get my rocks of for but you know nice to look at."

They are looking for a big tip. Or would that be yourself?....

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Ooh my his work colleague is rather nice too,not someone I'd get my rocks of for but you know nice to look at.

They are looking for a big tip. Or would that be yourself?...."

Well they can dream on with the tip that isn't happening.

over a year ago

"Ooh my his work colleague is rather nice too,not someone I'd get my rocks of for but you know nice to look at.

They are looking for a big tip. Or would that be yourself?....

Well they can dream on with the tip that isn't happening. "

Maybe you'll get two?

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Ooh my his work colleague is rather nice too,not someone I'd get my rocks of for but you know nice to look at."

Well jell!!!!!

over a year ago

Let me know if your back doors needs looking at.

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Let me know if your back doors needs looking at."

Damn I'm had all my doors replaced so they're good.

over a year ago

"Let me know if your back doors needs looking at.

Damn I'm had all my doors replaced so they're good."

Do they cover that on the NHS?

over a year ago

You're miles ahead....

One date at a time...."

Good advice

You don't need to buy a new hat yet

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

You're miles ahead....

One shag at a time....

Good advice

You don't need to buy a new hat yet "

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Let me know if your back doors needs looking at.

Damn I'm had all my doors replaced so they're good.

Do they cover that on the NHS?"

The NHS don't do backdoors Lib.

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I was generous I gave him a tip...

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I was generous I gave him a tip..."

More details pls.

Like did you give them both 'a tip'?

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I was generous I gave him a tip...

More details pls.

Like did you give them both 'a tip'? "

No the other one buggered off the cheeky thing. Well I'm not convinced about the beard if I'm honest and I tried to be good but kinda failed. I threw him in the shower first...

over a year ago

Bang goes my holiday.

Word's to that effect eh!

Couldn't resist!

over a year ago

You've had a fumble and he's not taken you out..?

Gutted

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I was generous I gave him a tip...

More details pls.

Like did you give them both 'a tip'?

No the other one buggered off the cheeky thing. Well I'm not convinced about the beard if I'm honest and I tried to be good but kinda failed. I threw him in the shower first..."

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Bang goes my holiday.

Word's to that effect eh!

Couldn't resist!"

You do know you just quoted her word's don't you?! I'm sure you do actually realise that as those word's are on this thread already.

Yeah nobody is that dopey. Surely.

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"You've had a fumble and he's not taken you out..?

Gutted

"

Nope not in the slightest. I made my move and the deed was done. I've been horny as hell waiting for him to finish the damn job I wasn't waiting until I was next free to go on a date. I've not had sex in months for crying out loud.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Gutted

Nope not in the slightest. I made my move and the deed was done. I've been horny as hell waiting for him to finish the damn job I wasn't waiting until I was next free to go on a date. I've not had sex in months for crying out loud."

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Gutted

Nope not in the slightest. I made my move and the deed was done. I've been horny as hell waiting for him to finish the damn job I wasn't waiting until I was next free to go on a date. I've not had sex in months for crying out loud."

I wish my luck would be like yours! I've been over a year without

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Gutted

Nope not in the slightest. I made my move and the deed was done. I've been horny as hell waiting for him to finish the damn job I wasn't waiting until I was next free to go on a date. I've not had sex in months for crying out loud.

I wish my luck would be like yours! I've been over a year without "

Gosh that's worse than me,although to be fair I just haven't been feeling it. I haven't felt this turned on for month's so I just rolled with it,at my time of life I'm not faffing around.

over a year ago

I love older woman so I see his point lol

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Gutted

Gosh that's worse than me,although to be fair I just haven't been feeling it. I haven't felt this turned on for month's so I just rolled with it,at my time of life I'm not faffing around. "

Sounds great!

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Gutted

Gosh that's worse than me,although to be fair I just haven't been feeling it. I haven't felt this turned on for month's so I just rolled with it,at my time of life I'm not faffing around.

Sounds great! "

It was very acceptable _amiss,I reserve judgement on the beard at the mo though.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Gutted

Sounds great!

It was very acceptable _amiss,I reserve judgement on the beard at the mo though."

Haha

over a year ago

You still get judged. I went for dinner with a man 26 years my senior and got filthy looks. The fact that he was my Dad and we look identical (apart from the beard) seemed to be no obstacle to their easy judgement.

over a year ago

Gutted

Sounds great!

It was very acceptable _amiss,I reserve judgement on the beard at the mo though."

Nowt wrong with beards

over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

You still get judged. I went for dinner with a man 26 years my senior and got filthy looks. The fact that he was my Dad and we look identical (apart from the beard) seemed to be no obstacle to their easy judgement."

That's bloody awful,I think I would just see it as a daughter going out with her dad anyway,but even so why would people do that.

over a year ago

You still get judged. I went for dinner with a man 26 years my senior and got filthy looks. The fact that he was my Dad and we look identical (apart from the beard) seemed to be no obstacle to their easy judgement.

That's bloody awful,I think I would just see it as a daughter going out with her dad anyway,but even so why would people do that."

Everyone judges in life about things they know absolouely nothing about, who cares.

People need to go out, live life and do what makes them happy. Dimples

over a year ago

That's bloody awful,I think I would just see it as a daughter going out with her dad anyway,but even so why would people do that.

Everyone judges in life about things they know absolouely nothing about, who cares.

People need to go out, live life and do what makes them happy. Dimples "

Simples even

Post new Message to Thread