Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Face pics

Jump to newest

By *uke7894 OP   Man
over a year ago

Traveling

Does anyone else get annoyed when you send a requested face pics after some good chat with someone and then they disappear. Is nobody decent enough to take 30 seconds to type 'I'm sorry but you're not my type'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ollyGWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

I always reply, sorry that others don't, just bloody rude!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone else get annoyed when you send a requested face pics after some good chat with someone and then they disappear. Is nobody decent enough to take 30 seconds to type 'I'm sorry but you're not my type'"

I used too. Then got abuse. So now I don’t bother replying. Then again, I wouldn’t waste your time by engaging in chat, just to ignore ya. Maybe they’re busy, maybe they’ve just put their glasses on and seen your face pic properly, maybe they’re just here for the thrill of chatting.

By *killsMan
over a year ago

Never Never Land

I understand that feeling.

I would be grateful for a 2 seconds no thank you instead I just get blocked.

Each to their own but I just find it rude.

By *uke7894 OP   Man
over a year ago

Traveling

Yeah I find it extremely rude. Take time to chat, even to arrange a meet and then they disappear after seeing a face. But can still be online.

At the end of the day it's a sex site and I do need discretion for work so sending a face pic is like really opening up to someone

By *uke7894 OP   Man
over a year ago

Traveling

"Does anyone else get annoyed when you send a requested face pics after some good chat with someone and then they disappear. Is nobody decent enough to take 30 seconds to type 'I'm sorry but you're not my type'

I used too. Then got abuse. So now I don’t bother replying. Then again, I wouldn’t waste your time by engaging in chat, just to ignore ya. Maybe they’re busy, maybe they’ve just put their glasses on and seen your face pic properly, maybe they’re just here for the thrill of chatting. "

I'll send you my face pic and see if you do a runner

over a year ago

"Does anyone else get annoyed when you send a requested face pics after some good chat with someone and then they disappear. Is nobody decent enough to take 30 seconds to type 'I'm sorry but you're not my type'

I used too. Then got abuse. So now I don’t bother replying. Then again, I wouldn’t waste your time by engaging in chat, just to ignore ya. Maybe they’re busy, maybe they’ve just put their glasses on and seen your face pic properly, maybe they’re just here for the thrill of chatting.

I'll send you my face pic and see if you do a runner "

If you don’t bother reading my profile, I don’t tend to reply either.

over a year ago

If you don’t bother reading my profile, I don’t tend to reply either. "

And you won’t be able too. Too young for my filters

By *uke7894 OP   Man
over a year ago

Traveling

If you don’t bother reading my profile, I don’t tend to reply either. "

Oh so typical and I'm just shy of your age range. Sc available x

over a year ago

Send face pic with first message, cuts out the disappointment further down the line

over a year ago

Oh so typical and I'm just shy of your age range. Sc available x"

No thank you

over a year ago

When I send a face pic I always add:

"You know have three choices,

Block

Thanks but no thanks

Well hello there"

So if/when I do get blocked at least I've had my say

By *uke7894 OP   Man
over a year ago

Traveling

"Send face pic with first message, cuts out the disappointment further down the line"

Makes sense but would rather not have my face sent to everyone without some form of chat

By *uke7894 OP   Man
over a year ago

Traveling

No thank you"

Crashed and burned

over a year ago

No thank you

Crashed and burned "

My snapchat is for my friends and family, not random men from fab.

By *uke7894 OP   Man
over a year ago

Traveling

No thank you

Crashed and burned

My snapchat is for my friends and family, not random men from fab. "

Could kik. That's why I have a second sc for this kind of thing. Saves sending pics to wrong people.

I am curious as to what was so bad about the blue hair photo that got you blocked

over a year ago

No thank you

Crashed and burned

Could kik. That's why I have a second sc for this kind of thing. Saves sending pics to wrong people.

I am curious as to what was so bad about the blue hair photo that got you blocked"

Because of boobs. And you’re too young for me, so it’s a no either way

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I always reply, especially if they've sent a face pic. Sometimes I've had 'well are you going to send me yours?' Ummmm, no because I don't want to meet you, and I didn't ask for the pic!!!

By *uke7894 OP   Man
over a year ago

Traveling

No thank you

Crashed and burned

I am curious as to what was so bad about the blue hair photo that got you blocked

Because of boobs. And you’re too young for me, so it’s a no either way "

Boobs get you blocked And sweetheart you'll be the first one to have ever told me I'm too young or I look to young

By *uke7894 OP   Man
over a year ago

Traveling

"I always reply, especially if they've sent a face pic. Sometimes I've had 'well are you going to send me yours?' Ummmm, no because I don't want to meet you, and I didn't ask for the pic!!! "

Thank you for replying. I only send pics if asked for.

over a year ago

No thank you

Crashed and burned

Boobs get you blocked And sweetheart you'll be the first one to have ever told me I'm too young or I look to young"

Glad to be your first.

By *uke7894 OP   Man
over a year ago

Traveling

No thank you

Crashed and burned

Boobs get you blocked And sweetheart you'll be the first one to have ever told me I'm too young or I look to young

Glad to be your first. "

No problem. Apparently I was mistaken for a 30 yo last week. Insult or compliment

over a year ago

"I always reply, sorry that others don't, just bloody rude!"

over a year ago

Depends what mood I’m in to be honest. I sometimes says sorry not for me but sometimes I feel it’s just too rude to say you’re not my type as I don’t want them thinking I think I’m better than them so I’m too embarrassed to reply.

Post new Message to Thread