Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

best ever conspiracy theroy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So what do you think is best conspiracy theory ?

JFK ? the twin towers ? Princess Di ? Single ladies on fab (lol) ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"So what do you think is best conspiracy theory ?

JFK ? the twin towers ? Princess Di ? Single ladies on fab (lol) ?"

Go on I'll bite. Who are the conspirators regarding single ladies on FAB and what are they conspiring ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

About internet inches?

over a year ago

Lol, it was a serious thread. That last bit was a joke, but seeing as you took the time to reply .... single ladies in here are conspiring against me.

No one will reply to my messages, there must be a secret embargo on replying back to me, or even more conspiring, fab are sending my messages without a reply button.

Me vs the world today. Lol

over a year ago

"Lol, it was a serious thread. That last bit was a joke, but seeing as you took the time to reply .... single ladies in here are conspiring against me.

No one will reply to my messages, there must be a secret embargo on replying back to me, or even more conspiring, fab are sending my messages without a reply button.

Me vs the world today. Lol"

yes its all true

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Lol, it was a serious thread. That last bit was a joke, but seeing as you took the time to reply .... single ladies in here are conspiring against me.

Me vs the world today. Lol

yes its all true "

Oh they do that to all the single men so we can have wild orgies with admin

over a year ago

hexham

And serious answer Occams razor...never read a conspiracy theory that wasnt a deluded pile of bullshit.

People have problems with death,and even greater problems accepting shite happens,that existence can be wiped out in an instant.Add our ridiculous placing of some people on pedestals(diana,jfk,)and you have a inability to comprehend that everyones life has to end,and no one is immune.

over a year ago

"So what do you think is best conspiracy theory ?

JFK ? the twin towers ? Princess Di ? Single ladies on fab (lol) ?"

You meant single bi ladies on FAB, right?

over a year ago

Lol, no I was being selfish. Single ladies for me.

over a year ago

princes Di

over a year ago

Any religion which conspires a doctrine lambasting non followers as less righteous or morally inferior individuals …….

Oop’s,......

over a year ago

the biggest one for me is the 1 where we in the west actually believe we live in a democracy (even after the debacle that is the ConDems) and that we're any freer than the other so called dictator led countries. Cracks me up everytime! Having a big screen flat tv and being able to buy a Maccy Ds isnt freedom people

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

The moon landings not being real.

over a year ago

"And serious answer Occams razor...never read a conspiracy theory that wasnt a deluded pile of bullshit.

People have problems with death,and even greater problems accepting shite happens,that existence can be wiped out in an instant.Add our ridiculous placing of some people on pedestals(diana,jfk,)and you have a inability to comprehend that everyones life has to end,and no one is immune."

oooo now before friday i would of agreed with you 100% but after watching Derren Brown friday there is a slight chink in my believe now as he showed how easy it was to hypnotise someone into being an assasin its quite scarey but i will add its only a slight chink i do not feel i will be fully swayed on any theorists believes i find them ludicrous as a rule

over a year ago

'Best' as in most laughable or most likely?

WTC 7 looks a bit odd the way it comes down:

The entire world's media have failed to get their hands on a leaked pic of a dead Bin Laden:

Chelsea always get bent Referees in the knockout stages of the Champions League.

Actually that last one's true

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"And serious answer Occams razor...never read a conspiracy theory that wasnt a deluded pile of bullshit.

People have problems with death,and even greater problems accepting shite happens,that existence can be wiped out in an instant.Add our ridiculous placing of some people on pedestals(diana,jfk,)and you have a inability to comprehend that everyones life has to end,and no one is immune.

oooo now before friday i would of agreed with you 100% but after watching Derren Brown friday there is a slight chink in my believe now as he showed how easy it was to hypnotise someone into being an assasin its quite scarey but i will add its only a slight chink i do not feel i will be fully swayed on any theorists believes i find them ludicrous as a rule"

I watched it and thought it a croc of shite.

Where do you find blokes as thick as the one that was supposed to be put under ?

over a year ago

fractional reserve banking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AYAJXdc23g

European Union chiefs are drawing up plans for a single “Treasury” to oversee tax and spending across the 17 eurozone nations.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/8843785/New-euro-empire-plot-by-Brussels.html

over a year ago

"'Best' as in most laughable or most likely?

WTC 7 looks a bit odd the way it comes down:

The entire world's media have failed to get their hands on a leaked pic of a dead Bin Laden:

Chelsea always get bent Referees in the knockout stages of the Champions League.

Actually that last one's true"

Erm WTC7 never fell - it was "pulled" as in it was a controlled demolition. I thought that was just general knowledge! Wasnt aware it was a conspiracy theory...

over a year ago

the best conspiracy theory ever for me is the idea that you have to get married or becom a couple or youre not normal . we are big monkeys basicaly and monkeys dont mate for life with just one mate thats nature and its oure nature but wev been conned into beliving that we have to pair bond forever when we dont .thousands of years of religion has mad us into somthing nature never intended us to be .i know some may disagree but calm down and asy logicaly if a state of been bonded as a pair is oure perfect state how many other states are theire like divore and cheeting partners and singles and fuckbuddies . the law of averages states that as you grow older you experiance more and you change so the person youre with will be a difrent person in ten years time and you both change so you may finde therse more chanse of you changing and mooving apart than theire is of you changing and getting closer .

well that my idea of the bigest conspiracy theory and con so anyone with kids think next time befor you tell the kids one day you will grow up and get married cause thats brainwashing but you just dont realise it

over a year ago

"

Erm WTC7 never fell - it was "pulled" as in it was a controlled demolition. I thought that was just general knowledge! Wasnt aware it was a conspiracy theory..."

That's not what the US government are saying..They claim it was due to fire.

Which makes the 'controlled demolition' a conspiracy theory.

That's general knowledge

over a year ago

"

Erm WTC7 never fell - it was "pulled" as in it was a controlled demolition. I thought that was just general knowledge! Wasnt aware it was a conspiracy theory...

That's not what the US government are saying..They claim it was due to fire.

Which makes the 'controlled demolition' a conspiracy theory.

That's general knowledge"

Hmmmm i see whats happened here - ive confused general knowledge with common sense!

That it wasnt hit by any major debris from the twin towers, that there was a bbc journalist reporting the collapse of WTC7 AS IT STOOD UNCOLLAPSED AND LOOKED FINE EXCEPT FOR A FEW SMALL FIRES and that larry silverstein, the owner of the WTC, asked for the building to be "pulled" - ie taken down in a controlled demolition - which he himself stated in interview must have confused me!

over a year ago

Anyway getting back to the biggest conspiracy, why are fab not sending my messages to single girls, with a reply button, lol.

over a year ago

hexham

oooo now before friday i would of agreed with you 100% but after watching Derren Brown friday there is a slight chink in my believe now as he showed how easy it was to hypnotise someone into being an assasin its quite scarey but i will add its only a slight chink i do not feel i will be fully swayed on any theorists believes i find them ludicrous as a rule"

Yeah...it was a tv show though

over a year ago

Roswell/Area 52

Post new Message to Thread