Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Today I was offered sex

Jump to newest

By *layfullsam OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

I was offered sex today, with a hot, sexy, fit 21 year old girl, in exchange I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner to my friends.

Of course I was disgusted and declined because I am a person of high moral standards with strong will power !!

Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner, now available scented lemon or vanilla.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was offered sex today, with a hot, sexy, fit 21 year old girl, in exchange I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner to my friends.

Of course I was disgusted and declined because I am a person of high moral standards with strong will power !!

Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner, now available scented lemon or vanilla."

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Cool story Bro, I got almost the same deal yesterday by a 19 yr old, but she wanted me to advertise Maltesers whilst holding a Bunny Rabbit

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was offered sex today, with a hot, sexy, fit 21 year old girl, in exchange I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner to my friends.

Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner, now available scented lemon or vanilla."

Post new Message to Thread