Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Carry On Up The Innuendo

Jump to newest

By *emini Man OP   Man
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

So a discussion with the delightful Peach (of Peachfuzz) on another thread diverted into the world of innuendo embodied by the likes of Carry On films, Mrs Slocombe's pussy and saucy seaside postcards...

..so let's hear your favourites...

Some examples already had below:

'you know, I was once a weak man..'

'...once a week is enough for any man...'

----------------------

No nurse, I said prick his boil!!

---------------------

Mrs Slowcombe you are late?"

"yes Captain Peacock. It was raining and I had to dry my dear old pussy in front of the fire!"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

I watched Are You Being Served as a kid with the family (as we all did back then!) Obviously all the innuendo went way over my head but it gave my parents many a titter!

Guess I’d have to watch it back as an adult!

I was more into Viz type humour in my late teens though - giggled over many a double entendre!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Woohoo!!! I'm so glad you did this

I'm a simple woman, I want to be wooed...'

'oh you can be as wude as you like with me dear...'

Peach x

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Woohoo!!! I'm so glad you did this

Peach x"

I work with the public so my colleagues and I have to be really careful what we say - but under our breath we have many a ‘said the actress to the bishop’ and ‘said the bishop to the actress’ comments/moments - makes the day go faster!

My favourite was a customer who thought a brush she was considering buying was ‘too hard’, the bristles ‘too firm’ the handle ‘too thick’ etc etc’. The conversation lasted almost five minutes whilst we discussed the pros and cons of the brush! She was totally oblivious to what she was saying and I had to dig my nails into my arm to stop me from laughing! At one point she gripped the brush in a ‘wanking hold’ to see if the brush was too thick! I was VERY tempted to buy that brush myself!

As soon as she left I had to dash into the staff corridor and exploded into laughter!

By *emini Man OP   Man
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Woohoo!!! I'm so glad you did this

Peach x

I work with the public so my colleagues and I have to be really careful what we say - but under our breath we have many a ‘said the actress to the bishop’ and ‘said the bishop to the actress’ comments/moments - makes the day go faster!

My favourite was a customer who thought a brush she was considering buying was ‘too hard’, the bristles ‘too firm’ the handle ‘too thick’ etc etc’. The conversation lasted almost five minutes whilst we discussed the pros and cons of the brush! She was totally oblivious to what she was saying and I had to dig my nails into my arm to stop me from laughing! At one point she gripped the brush in a ‘wanking hold’ to see if the brush was too thick! I was VERY tempted to buy that brush myself!

As soon as she left I had to dash into the staff corridor and exploded into laughter!

"

I just wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face!! Although that's the joy of innuendo it can be one sided like that and the other person totally oblivious.

Watched an episode of The Office last night in which Tim was talking to Gareth about Army tactics and whether Gareth liked it when the enemy crept up and took his hole from behind!!

How they kept a straight face filming that I'll never know!!

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

I saw a great comment on this forum recently which is worth repeating...

I'm trying to give up innuendo, but it's so hard, I don't know if I can keep it up!

over a year ago

"I watched Are You Being Served as a kid with the family (as we all did back then!) Obviously all the innuendo went way over my head but it gave my parents many a titter!

Guess I’d have to watch it back as an adult!

I was more into Viz type humour in my late teens though - giggled over many a double entendre! "

I remember Finbar Saunders and his double entendres

over a year ago

My local has a cocktail called a Double Entendre, I ordered one the other night and the barman gave me one.

By *uperunknown1Man
over a year ago

Chichester

"My local has a cocktail called a Double Entendre, I ordered one the other night and the barman gave me one."

Was it hard to swallow?

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Used to laugh at Larry Grayson and his mate Everard, too young to appreciate all of his jokes but knew that they were near the knuckle for that era. I'm pretty sure that there was a documentary on him recently, now going to look on iplayer to see if it was on BBC

over a year ago

Regular phnarrs at work when the card machine isn't working...

'is this contactless? '

'no sorry, just pop it on the hole in the bottom...'

Peach x

Post new Message to Thread