Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Coming out

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am by no means ashamed of our life stile but it is still our secret I would love to tell all because I am so proud of the trust in our relationship.But I don’t think I could except the opinions of people that don’t understand the life stile. Any couples on here that are open about it and what is people’s opinions like

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think if you tell a few close friends... same as any relationship but out with that it's not really anyone's business and no one really wants to know about people's sex life. It's good that your comfortable with it but wouldn't really want to be sitting in work and someone telling me that x

over a year ago

Thanks for reply xx

over a year ago

What are the advantages of sharing what we do in our sex life with everyone?

We're not interested in knowing what family and friends (away from the scene) get upto between the sheets, why would they want to know our sexual preferences?

Why impose potential awkwardness on others?

over a year ago

When I hear people that don’t understand talking about swingers/hot wife’s I feel like telling them that my wife and I do it and it has made us closer and we probably have more trust in our relationship than they do.thanks for the reply

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Just enjoy the trust you have, other people don't need to know about it.

It doesn't mean other people don't have as much trust as you though, each relationship is different.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

It's completely up to you! I'm out to everyone and vocally sex positive. If people want to judge me, I really couldn't give a crap. People will always talk about something.

Alas the British are still incredibly Victorian about sex compared to the rest of Europe. We're all at it but don't talk about it. Which sucks. Probably why we still have terrible teen pregnancy and STD numbers

over a year ago

That’s how I feel xx

over a year ago

a few of our friends know about the wife and myself being swingers, hasn’t effected our friendships.

over a year ago

I’m openly out. my mum being the first I told nothing surprises my friends and family about me, I don’t give a sh*t of others opinions, if you do good or bad in this world someone will always have a negative opinion regardless! I’m happy with who I am and what I do as long as I’m not hurting others who gives a sh*t?? I will not spend my life thinking I can’t/won’t do that what would people think of me!!!

It’s entirely up to you to speak out and get rid of any negative vibes in your life, but sometimes it’s nice to have a secret also

over a year ago

Your life or the people life's will not improve because you have confessed to being swingers to them.I would always worry they would try and track you down and look at your pictures and maybe pass them on or tell your family members including your children, if you have any about your swinging lifestyle ..be proud, but is there really a need to shout about it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I’m openly out. my mum being the first I told nothing surprises my friends and family about me, I don’t give a sh*t of others opinions, if you do good or bad in this world someone will always have a negative opinion regardless! I’m happy with who I am and what I do as long as I’m not hurting others who gives a sh*t?? I will not spend my life thinking I can’t/won’t do that what would people think of me!!!

It’s entirely up to you to speak out and get rid of any negative vibes in your life, but sometimes it’s nice to have a secret also "

Nothing wrong with you or anybody being open and not caring what other people think but the op does care what others think about them. I don't think its a good idea for that reason.

Post new Message to Thread