Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just an observation

Jump to newest

By *icentious OP   Couple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

To me, and this is just me, does the first gender name on the profile i.e the one on the left of couples profiles show who is leading the infraction? I suspect there is a pattern here.

I know I’m drawn to this female lead.

Him

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, that's true for our but our user name is now round the wrong way.

Ginger

By *icentious OP   Couple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Yes, that's true for our but our user name is now round the wrong way.

Ginger "

Thank you for responding, ‘twas the cuck dynamic that brought me to this, that and opening chat.

Drat, have I given something away....

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

I had to look.... no Its me who uses this account, posts and replies. He doesnt have the patience for all the fancy a fuck messages

Twinkle (the one on the right of the profile)

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

I guess human nature (and the past) have dictated that the male comes first (and usually does, then rolls over and starts snoring).. Mr and Mrs is the accepted gender order so unconsciously thats how we tend to order things.

When the female name comes first, I would consider that she maybe is the more active site user of the couple or that the name rolled off the tongue better in a certain order...

There will be the few that would have chosen the order to denote a dominant partner but I think that would be the exception rather than the rule...

It certainly wasn't the case on the alternative lifestyles site I used to frequent.

Post new Message to Thread