Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First message

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If a girl has hardly no information on her profile how do you start a conversation with her showing that you're interesting?

Feel like this is the reason I'm not getting anything from this site.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

“Gizzashagyabitch” worked for me. Once.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

how could you show interest in someone you know very little about?

over a year ago

Why would you be interested with nothing there to read. Try another

over a year ago

"Why would you be interested with nothing there to read. Try another "

But thats why you message to get to know her.

over a year ago

"“Gizzashagyabitch” worked for me. Once. "

Really?

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

Does she have pictures ?

Ask a question about them

over a year ago

"“Gizzashagyabitch” worked for me. Once.

Really? "

No

But maybe try......

"alliwannadoismakelovetoyou"

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"If a girl has hardly no information on her profile how do you start a conversation with her showing that you're interesting?

Feel like this is the reason I'm not getting anything from this site. "

Why on earth are you interested insomebody who cant be bothered to say much in their profile? What is attracting you to them?

Women steer clear of men with profiles that have limited info for a reason. Take a leaf out of their book

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Really? "

Yep.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"how could you show interest in someone you know very little about? "

She had a good body and I wanted to have sex with her.

over a year ago

"“Gizzashagyabitch” worked for me. Once. "

A very long time ago....

over a year ago

"If a girl has hardly no information on her profile how do you start a conversation with her showing that you're interesting?

You don't..

Move on to a profile that's bursting at the seams with info

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A very long time ago.... "

Alas, yes

over a year ago

"Why would you be interested with nothing there to read. Try another

But thats why you message to get to know her. "

Tell her what intrigues you about her brief profile then, see if you can prise out a converstion

over a year ago

Offer some creme eggs

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Tell her what intrigues you about her brief profile then, see if you can prise out a converstion"

“I’m intrigued by the lack of information on your profile - if you were to say 3 things about yourself beginning with the letter S, what would they be?”

I’m such an obvious doobury.

By *airyfatmanMan
over a year ago

by 'ere

I’ve actually messaged someone before who had no info on her profile just to see what would happen. Got no reply and a block for my troubles lol

By *exfordMan
over a year ago

discombobulated land

Try this...

Send her a minimum of 87 cock photos, preferably each from a different angle (bonus points if some show the sky remote control or can of sure for men next to it). Add that you'd love to get her pregnant even though you've never had a job in your life and live with your parents in a one bed damp flat and then just be as direct as possible.. I'd suggest something like..'fancy a fuck now at yours?' I'm sure that will do it, if not add a chat up line like.. What you wearing? Obviously the more text speak you can get in there as well the more she'll want you right now... Hope this helps!!!

over a year ago

Try this...

Send her a minimum of 87 cock photos, preferably each from a different angle (bonus points if some show the sky remote control or can of sure for men next to it). Add that you'd love to get her pregnant even though you've never had a job in your life and live with your parents in a one bed damp flat and then just be as direct as possible.. I'd suggest something like..'fancy a fuck now at yours?' I'm sure that will do it, if not add a chat up line like.. What you wearing? Obviously the more text speak you can get in there as well the more she'll want you right now... Hope this helps!!!"

Past experiences? Haha

over a year ago

Tell her what intrigues you about her brief profile then, see if you can prise out a converstion

“I’m intrigued by the lack of information on your profile - if you were to say 3 things about yourself beginning with the letter S, what would they be?”

I’m such an obvious doobury. "

over a year ago

Try this...

Send her a minimum of 87 cock photos, preferably each from a different angle (bonus points if some show the sky remote control or can of sure for men next to it). Add that you'd love to get her pregnant even though you've never had a job in your life and live with your parents in a one bed damp flat and then just be as direct as possible.. I'd suggest something like..'fancy a fuck now at yours?' I'm sure that will do it, if not add a chat up line like.. What you wearing? Obviously the more text speak you can get in there as well the more she'll want you right now... Hope this helps!!!

Past experiences? Haha"

Past inexperience.

By *exfordMan
over a year ago

discombobulated land

Try this...

Past experiences? Haha"

Nope.. Just taking the piss. Most of the guys on here under 30 (35 even) really think that's the way... Sad really.

Even saw one refer to women as 'chicks' the other day.. Now that's the way to get them on your side! Win friends and influence...

By *exfordMan
over a year ago

discombobulated land

Try this...

Past experiences? Haha

Past inexperience. "

Come back when you've seen some of life pal x

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Don't you have another thread about women squirting OP? Academic study by any chance?

Not getting any?

Step away from the screen and visit the real world perhaps?

over a year ago

If you want to contact her because you are attracted to her (through her photos) then why not use the principle that if you were to meet her in a bar and want to start a conversation what would you say?

The art of conversation with people we just meet and know absolutely nothing about is dying.

That said - I agree with some previous posters if there is nothing on her profile change chances are she might not be looking for a conversation so why bother?

You won't know unless you try something though.

Post new Message to Thread