Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Grrr need to vent!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello everyone apologies that this is going to be a moaning post maybe you can all put me back in my box! I’m ready for it!

But....I am getting really irritated with seeing posts from some, by no means all, single men saying things like ‘this place is full of good looking men chasing ugly women’ or ‘even the fugly women get more action than hot men’.

Right firstly.....beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you’re lowering your standards just to get laid then that’s your own call!

I’m a fatty, I state that quite clearly on my profile that I’m large. If that’s not for you that is 100% absolutely fine!! I’m not desperate and I also not on here just to get laid, rack numbers or because I can’t meet men off here! I like having lots of naughty fun with like minded swinging people! No in fact I love it, and single men are my favourite kind of fun before I offend anyone!!

The minority of hot single men who say this maybe you could pop off here and find yourself fun in the world with all the hot women waiting to fall at your feet!!

Ah feel better for off loading that!

Happy Fabbing to you all! Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hello everyone apologies that this is going to be a moaning post maybe you can all put me back in my box! I’m ready for it!

But....I am getting really irritated with seeing posts from some, by no means all, single men saying things like ‘this place is full of good looking men chasing ugly women’ or ‘even the fugly women get more action than hot men’.

Right firstly.....beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you’re lowering your standards just to get laid then that’s your own call!

I’m a fatty, I state that quite clearly on my profile that I’m large. If that’s not for you that is 100% absolutely fine!! I’m not desperate and I also not on here just to get laid, rack numbers or because I can’t meet men off here! I like having lots of naughty fun with like minded swinging people! No in fact I love it, and single men are my favourite kind of fun before I offend anyone!!

The minority of hot single men who say this maybe you could pop off here and find yourself fun in the world with all the hot women waiting to fall at your feet!!

Happy Fabbing to you all! Xxx"

Good job its Thursday!

Also good to get it off your chest too!!

By *inkSwingCouple
over a year ago

Preston

Approved

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Oooo-ar, oi’s a thinkin’ it be men that nary can meet. Sour grapes.

over a year ago

Why does it make you mad OP? Some of what they say is true. Also some of what you say is true.

Hope you feel better.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Don’t worry their egos just can’t take or understand rejection from a fatty/uggo

over a year ago

OP I frickin love your profile name!!

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

And breathe

By *ammers43Man
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Generally from guys who get turned down so dont worry about it

over a year ago

"Oooo-ar, oi’s a thinkin’ it be men that nary can meet. Sour grapes. "

Absolutely not.... sour grapes about a meet, but I can very much see how it would look like that!

It was actually someone I have met a long while ago and we both had a good time!!

Just feeling a little grumpy today maybe! Ha

over a year ago

"OP I frickin love your profile name!! "

Thank-you! Xx

over a year ago

"Why does it make you mad OP? Some of what they say is true. Also some of what you say is true.

Hope you feel better. "

Feel a lot better now thanks!! Ha ha!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/03/18 19:37:26]

over a year ago

"Hello everyone apologies that this is going to be a moaning post maybe you can all put me back in my box! I’m ready for it!

Id be so interested to see which Adonis wrote that

It normally isn’t the case at all and they’re just venting because they’ve been turned down

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Oooo-ar, oi’s a thinkin’ it be men that nary can meet. Sour grapes.

Absolutely not.... sour grapes about a meet, but I can very much see how it would look like that!

It was actually someone I have met a long while ago and we both had a good time!!

Just feeling a little grumpy today maybe! Ha "

Fair enough. I can imagine that getting your frustrations down in a forum thread can be very cathartic.

A cup of tea and a movie and all will be in perspective.

Some people, of course, are simply wanting attention by being angry on here. I can see where you’re coming from. Shall I put the kettle on?

By *airyfatmanMan
over a year ago

by 'ere

As you said, beauty is in the eye if the beholder and different people like different things. I always used to say people were out of my league if they looked too good but - as someone said to me - no body is out of anybodies league, just some people like things others don’t. We are all special but some people just think they’re something extra special

over a year ago

"As you said, beauty is in the eye if the beholder and different people like different things. I always used to say people were out of my league if they looked too good but - as someone said to me - no body is out of anybodies league, just some people like things others don’t. We are all special but some people just think they’re something extra special "

I love your profile name too. x

And I agree with what you've said.

By *airyfatmanMan
over a year ago

by 'ere

"As you said, beauty is in the eye if the beholder and different people like different things. I always used to say people were out of my league if they looked too good but - as someone said to me - no body is out of anybodies league, just some people like things others don’t. We are all special but some people just think they’re something extra special

And I agree with what you've said. "

Thanks. It’s an accurate description so people can see that they’re getting. Can’t be accused of lying about how I look

over a year ago

"Oooo-ar, oi’s a thinkin’ it be men that nary can meet. Sour grapes.

Just feeling a little grumpy today maybe! Ha

Fair enough. I can imagine that getting your frustrations down in a forum thread can be very cathartic.

A cup of tea and a movie and all will be in perspective.

Some people, of course, are simply wanting attention by being angry on here. I can see where you’re coming from. Shall I put the kettle on? "

Ha yes maybe I’m feeling a little like a cuppa, get the kettle on and you can put me back in my box!!! Not an attention thing I promise

As soon as I posted I wished I hadn’t!! Just typing it was therapeutic enough! X

over a year ago

"As you said, beauty is in the eye if the beholder and different people like different things. I always used to say people were out of my league if they looked too good but - as someone said to me - no body is out of anybodies league, just some people like things others don’t. We are all special but some people just think they’re something extra special

Thanks. It’s an accurate description so people can see that they’re getting. Can’t be accused of lying about how I look "

I don't have steel heels anymore. I should be shot.

over a year ago

"Why does it make you mad OP? Some of what they say is true. Also some of what you say is true.

Hope you feel better.

Feel a lot better now thanks!! Ha ha! "

Sharing a problem helps.

By *airyfatmanMan
over a year ago

by 'ere

Thanks. It’s an accurate description so people can see that they’re getting. Can’t be accused of lying about how I look

I don't have steel heels anymore. I should be shot. "

I’ve got something I’d happily stab you with...... and would end up with being shot..... (of sorts)

over a year ago

Equally we can moan about the attitude of women on here. Women love to moan about how guys think they have the right to meet a women.

Yet most women seem to think only a hot guy will do for them. There not so desperate to lower themselves to the degenerate filth which is the "average guy". Who do those desperate wankers think they are, asking a women if they would be interested in him.

Don't those men know women get hundreds of messages a day. That women can do so much better than him, that only the best are good enough for her. Women must never lower their standards, even if their far from perfect themselves.

over a year ago

Equally we can moan about the attitude of women on here. Women love to moan about how guys think they have the right to meet a women.

Yet most women seem to think only a hot guy will do for them. There not so desperate to lower themselves to the degenerate filth which is the "average guy". Who do those desperate wankers think they are, asking a women if they would be interested in him.

Don't those men know women get hundreds of messages a day. That women can do so much better than him, that only the best are good enough for her. Women must never lower their standards, even if their far from perfect themselves. "

Ooh again nice sharp response! I reply to every single message and often chat for ages without even seeing a picture....far more to do with connection (to a certain point).

But very valid points and I hope that is a reflection of a minority of women’s attitudes on here....as I said it’s the minority I was beefing about!! X

By *airyfatmanMan
over a year ago

by 'ere

Don't those men know women get hundreds of messages a day. That women can do so much better than him, that only the best are good enough for her. Women must never lower their standards, even if their far from perfect themselves.

Ooh again nice sharp response! I reply to every single message and often chat for ages without even seeing a picture....far more to do with connection (to a certain point).

But very valid points and I hope that is a reflection of a minority of women’s attitudes on here....as I said it’s the minority I was beefing about!! X"

It happens on both sides, with both men and women thinking they are something special and sine being outright rude to people “not up to their standards”, but there are plenty of people who aren’t so up themselves. Likewise, plenty of people who can’t take no for an answer. I’ve akways said if you ain’t accept no as an answer then don’t ask the question

Post new Message to Thread