Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I know I'm a nosy fucker but...

Jump to newest

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I was curious about what or how you lovely people joined fab . Was it a random search , did a friend mention the site, or are you just all horny fuckers who joined from day 1??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *MP3Man
over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

A referral from a friend

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Before me and my hubby had even thought of an open marriage, we were d*unk with our friends who signed us up for a joke (a joint profile).

We forgot about it but I kept getting emails about it. When we discussed an open marriage, we got rid of the couples profile and I made my own one

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Before me and my hubby had even thought of an open marriage, we were d*unk with our friends who signed us up for a joke (a joint profile).

We forgot about it but I kept getting emails about it. When we discussed an open marriage, we got rid of the couples profile and I made my own one "

A great story

over a year ago

Chatted about it a bit over the years. Got very d*unk at home a few weeks ago and we started poking around online. The next thing I knew MrH had set us up

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Chatted about it a bit over the years. Got very d*unk at home a few weeks ago and we started poking around online. The next thing I knew MrH had set us up "
You don't seem to unhappy about it

over a year ago

"A referral from a friend "

this

over a year ago

Some of the men who work for mr were showing him the site so he got me to sign us up x

over a year ago

Random search for me

over a year ago

Joined as a couple last year. Ex partner decided he didn’t like it so I’m now a single

By *udistcpl1Couple
over a year ago

Wirral

About 20 years ago, a guy at work showed me a very similar site. I quietly joined it at home and joined this one when the other site went down hill.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Loving the varying stories all .Keep em coming

over a year ago

One night I felt lonely and craved to lick a right tit, went onto google and typed: right tit to suck on and for some reason I ended up on here.

Since I must have sucked on 32 and a half right tits. And 14 left tits

over a year ago

A friend told me about. I then told husband. And now here we both are.

over a year ago

"One night I felt lonely and craved to lick a right tit, went onto google and typed: right tit to suck on and for some reason I ended up on here.

Since I must have sucked on 32 and a half right tits. And 14 left tits "

I saw disapproving mentions of fab on mumsnet and thought it sounded like my kind of thing.

over a year ago

I'd used sites like this in the past & just like the popularity of social media sites ie faceparty, myspace, facebook etc changes, so the swinging sites did too.

I ended up here.

over a year ago

A friend kindly took me by the hand and lead me in to the sordid world of swinging... Best friend ever!! He also mentioned Fab along the way!

over a year ago

Everywhere else doesn't want me

over a year ago

A friend told me I should join.

By *artinfreeMan
over a year ago

Near Doncaster

A girl friend of mine...

over a year ago

"A girl friend of mine..."

She could have verified you at least

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

A girl I was fucking told me about it. She then told me to bugger off pmsl

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"A girl I was fucking told me about it. She then told me to bugger off pmsl "
Charming

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

A long and convoluted tale but the short version...

Throwaway comment by me 'Do you miss being with a girl?'. Fast forward 4 months and after picking her up from a visit home she started being a bit 'funny' with her phone and fb page (never any shyness about showing stuff previously) and while she was upstairs a text came through and so for first time in my life I snooped. Asked her who ??? was and why she should 'come clean' and truth came out...1 week up north and nine guys!!! A week later one of the 'singles' partners found his phone (pics and texts) and started giving P grief on fb. She fessed up (hence our username) and thought she'd broke us up, asked me 'Why aren't you angry?' and I replied 'It's hard to be angry with a boner' which I pulled out and she sucked. She didn't realise quite how perverted I was and 5 years later here we are. I could probably make the long version a novel and apologise for rambling.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"A long and convoluted tale but the short version...

Throwaway comment by me 'Do you miss being with a girl?'. Fast forward 4 months and after picking her up from a visit home she started being a bit 'funny' with her phone and fb page (never any shyness about showing stuff previously) and while she was upstairs a text came through and so for first time in my life I snooped. Asked her who ??? was and why she should 'come clean' and truth came out...1 week up north and nine guys!!! A week later one of the 'singles' partners found his phone (pics and texts) and started giving P grief on fb. She fessed up (hence our username) and thought she'd broke us up, asked me 'Why aren't you angry?' and I replied 'It's hard to be angry with a boner' which I pulled out and she sucked. She didn't realise quite how perverted I was and 5 years later here we are. I could probably make the long version a novel and apologise for rambling."

Great Story though

Post new Message to Thread