Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Funny

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whats the funniest thing you have seen so far this year....

Mine has to be some idiot 20 something bloke driving his 3 series BMW like a knob in the local shops carpark pulled into a space really quick and hit the bollard in front of him causing his airbags to go off...hahaha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not this year but a couple of years ago i turned a corner and saw a dog jump on a donkeys back lay down and smile

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

On March 5th a funny thing happened . I received a message on fab. From a woman !!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was out drinking with friends and you always get that one friend that usually acts up being annoying well we was moving on to next place he decides to do a jiggly d*unken dance fell over but landed head first in a grate in the road oh gosh it was soooo funny I nearly peed myself.... guess you had to be there to see it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Whats the funniest thing you have seen so far this year....

Mine has to be some idiot 20 something bloke driving his 3 series BMW like a knob in the local shops carpark pulled into a space really quick and hit the bollard in front of him causing his airbags to go off...hahaha "

over a year ago

"On March 5th a funny thing happened . I received a message on fab. From a woman !!"
shut up! I dont believe it....

over a year ago

"Was out drinking with friends and you always get that one friend that usually acts up being annoying well we was moving on to next place he decides to do a jiggly d*unken dance fell over but landed head first in a grate in the road oh gosh it was soooo funny I nearly peed myself.... guess you had to be there to see it "
i would have laughed too...but i have a cruel sense of humour.

over a year ago

"Whats the funniest thing you have seen so far this year....

Mine has to be some idiot 20 something bloke driving his 3 series BMW like a knob in the local shops carpark pulled into a space really quick and hit the bollard in front of him causing his airbags to go off...hahaha

Karma "

yep

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"On March 5th a funny thing happened . I received a message on fab. From a woman !! shut up! I dont believe it...."
It happened . Honest

over a year ago

"On March 5th a funny thing happened . I received a message on fab. From a woman !! shut up! I dont believe it.... It happened . Honest "

Post new Message to Thread