FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Which Swinger type is the most disgusting?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Many people think Swingers are disgusting. Sex should be in the dark between 2 people, last 5 minutes and only ever with the intention of making babies.

Which Swinger type do you think is seen as more disgusting by the 'general public' - singles shagging around or couples shagging around?

Why do you think that is?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do the general public see singles as swingers? Surely "they" would just see them as people shagging around?

By *aggie and DanCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 29/03/18 07:44:07]

over a year ago

Its a bit of an outdated view by anyone's standards

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

Single bi men, like myself, even considerable numbers of swingers think we are disgusting let alone the wider population.

over a year ago

Associating sex with being disgusting is part of why lots of people have sexual hang ups or/and have affairs. Sex is natural and fun. What people choose to do should be their choice as long as they play safe and get tested regularly there is nothing to be disgusted with.

By *aggie and DanCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"Many people think Swingers are disgusting. Sex should be in the dark between 2 people, last 5 minutes and only ever with the intention of making babies.

Which Swinger type do you think is seen as more disgusting by the 'general public' - singles shagging around or couples shagging around?

Why do you think that is?"

Lack of confidence in their own sexuality and "public morality" that demands a shouty mod braying about "family values" blah blah blah... We try to be discreet but really don't give a toss about what Joan/Joe public thinks about PLU.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Couples,if you're happy in your relationship you shouldn't be shagging other people. Apparently.

By *aggie and DanCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

PS-we would probably be seen as terrible people and we are...

By *aggie and DanCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"Couples,if you're happy in your relationship you shouldn't be shagging other people. Apparently."

It makes us ever happier.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I don't really think that the general public (or indeed lots of couples) see singles as swingers (apart from bi girls when it suits them).

Those "normal" friends who I've told about this do see swingers as "disgusting" but it has nothing to do with conventional monogamy. They see swingers often as being old and unattractive and also as a well of STDs.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Me.... I'm a filthy animal.... I've been having sex with just one person in the last 6 months.... someone call the tabloids quick!!!

over a year ago

"I don't really think that the general public (or indeed lots of couples) see singles as swingers (apart from bi girls when it suits them).

Those "normal" friends who I've told about this do see swingers as "disgusting" but it has nothing to do with conventional monogamy. They see swingers often as being old and unattractive and also as a well of STDs."

Yes this correlates with the views of a lot of people I know. I think they just see swinging as something seedy old people do.

over a year ago

All of them -the filthy bloody perverts.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I don't really think that the general public (or indeed lots of couples) see singles as swingers (apart from bi girls when it suits them).

Those "normal" friends who I've told about this do see swingers as "disgusting" but it has nothing to do with conventional monogamy. They see swingers often as being old and unattractive and also as a well of STDs."

They have a point.

over a year ago

"Associating sex with being disgusting is part of why lots of people have sexual hang ups or/and have affairs. Sex is natural and fun. What people choose to do should be their choice as long as they play safe and get tested regularly there is nothing to be disgusted with."

Hear hear!

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Barebackers shagging around!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont know anyone who has sex as the op described and their not swingers. Not everyone lives in the dark ages

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

" Do the general public see singles as swingers? Surely "they" would just see them as people shagging around?"

Exactly this

I can't call a single shagging another single 'swinging'. If that's swinging then the nation's nightclubs are rammed with millions of teenage and 20something 'swingers' every Saturday night, all looking for a quick nsa shag.

You need a minimum of three people to be 'swinging' even if one is sat at home waiting to hear the lurid details.

[ Awaits the inevitable deluge of outrage from irate singles upset at the suggestion they are flattering themselves ]

over a year ago

"Couples,if you're happy in your relationship you shouldn't be shagging other people. Apparently."

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"Many people think Swingers are disgusting. Sex should be in the dark between 2 people, last 5 minutes and only ever with the intention of making babies.

*Newsflash*

I’m not a swinger despite being on a swinging site

I would say the ‘general public’ wouldn’t class single folk as swingers.

Couples swinging is a concept most can’t comprehend because they’re nurtured to believe humans are monogamous.

I’m unsure as to whether the ‘general public’ view any particular group of swingers as disgusting. I think it’s more about the misconceptions of swinging they think are disgusting. It’s considered to be ‘shag and go’ and in reality that’s not the norm if what I’ve read is to be believed. This site does have a ‘shag and go’ element but I think they are members of Instashag and aren’t swingers. Now I’m not saying that everyone has repeat meets or becomes ‘friends’ with the folk they ‘meet’ but there is some level of attraction and rapport.

As I said I’m not a swinger but I don’t see any element as disgusting. I wouldn’t go to a club but that’s not because I think it’s disgusting it just wouldn’t serve any purpose. I wouldn’t want sex with a stranger and I prefer meeting someone I do know in a more intimate setting.

Ppl have preferences but that doesn’t mean they have to label the preferences of others as disgusting or wrong. Consenting adults have the right to choose so I think the ‘disgusting’ label is more about ppl being judgemental

over a year ago

i don't know anyone that thinks like this, even if they wouldn't want to be involved themselves...i think some people have an idea that everyone else is complete;ly fascinated by other peoples sex lives..they're not, most of us have better things to do

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'm not sure that the majority of the "general public" who don't swing see swingers as "disgusting" at all - something to be sniggered about maybe, or something they don't understand or in some instances are envious of.

Would think if you asked most people on the street what they thought of swingers they'd probably snigger and come up with the usual stereotypes about keys in a bowl and pampas grass.

The only ones likely to find it disgusting are those that have a repressed view of sex and sexuality as a result of bad experiences, upbringing or religious beliefs etc.

over a year ago

Singles wouldn't be swingers, I wouldn't think.

So, that leaves disgusting couples. And of those, I'd say the general public would see a bi couple as the most disgusting.

If we're including singles, then after couples, single women would probably be next on the list.

Who cares, though?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Couples, cos if they REALLY loved each other they wouldn't want them to have sex with others. They'd be jealous.

Cos bashing up your partner is how you show love. So........ couples - you're the MOST disgusting.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We're not disgusting, we're revolting...

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"We're not disgusting, we're revolting..."

So did the peasants and look where that got them ....

over a year ago

"Couples, cos if they REALLY loved each other they wouldn't want them to have sex with others. They'd be jealous.

Cos bashing up your partner is how you show love. So........ couples - you're the MOST disgusting. "

I have to agree. Once you're in a relationship the only genitals that touch yours are supposed to be your partners, you bunch of filthy degenerates.

Us singles have made no such declaration of commitment, so we can fuck away in our non-filthy manner.

Oh, and all swingers have dirty minds(that's true, because someone told me that yesterday).

over a year ago

"We're not disgusting, we're revolting..."

Bloody degenerates, the lot of you!

over a year ago

I think people in general are just suspicious of the lifestyle.

Remember,suspicion always haunts the guilty mind (Shakespeare)

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Im not sure that singles are even swingers.

I'm on a track. Not a pendulum.

Or a conveyor...... near the end.

over a year ago

Do the general public think swingers are disgusting? Are swingers not part of the general public? We have never been told we are disgusting or heard anyone say that about swingers.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Remember,suspicion always haunts the guilty mind (Shakespeare)"

Shakespeare also said..... Verily the guilty mind shalt for ever holdest sway over the unsuspecting fuckingth amoeba who layeth down like a door mat and getteth runneth over byest a carriage rattling forthe to the gatties of helle.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Confusious once said. Better the man who know his place in the woman than the woman who knows her place in the man.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Confusious once said. Better the man who know his place in the woman than the woman who knows her place in the man.

"

He said that twice actually.

By *eothelionMan
over a year ago

chester

I've been told very directly that I'm a man whore.

By someone on here.

Is that wrong?

over a year ago

The type that eat cream eggs whole

By *aggie and DanCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

*Newsflash*

I’m not a swinger despite being on a swinging site

I would say the ‘general public’ wouldn’t class single folk as swingers.

Couples swinging is a concept most can’t comprehend because they’re nurtured to believe humans are monogamous.

I’m unsure as to whether the ‘general public’ view any particular group of swingers as disgusting. I think it’s more about the misconceptions of swinging they think are disgusting. It’s considered to be ‘shag and go’ and in reality that’s not the norm if what I’ve read is to be believed. This site does have a ‘shag and go’ element but I think they are members of Instashag and aren’t swingers. Now I’m not saying that everyone has repeat meets or becomes ‘friends’ with the folk they ‘meet’ but there is some level of attraction and rapport.

As I said I’m not a swinger but I don’t see any element as disgusting. I wouldn’t go to a club but that’s not because I think it’s disgusting it just wouldn’t serve any purpose. I wouldn’t want sex with a stranger and I prefer meeting someone I do know in a more intimate setting.

Ppl have preferences but that doesn’t mean they have to label the preferences of others as disgusting or wrong. Consenting adults have the right to choose so I think the ‘disgusting’ label is more about ppl being judgemental "

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"The type that eat cream eggs whole"

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 29/03/18 11:05:05]

over a year ago

Shakespeare also said..... Verily the guilty mind shalt for ever holdest sway over the unsuspecting fuckingth amoeba who layeth down like a door mat and getteth runneth over byest a carriage rattling forthe to the gatties of helle."

Did he really, I must admit I don't it's one of his better known quotations

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Shakespeare also said..... Verily the guilty mind shalt for ever holdest sway over the unsuspecting fuckingth amoeba who layeth down like a door mat and getteth runneth over byest a carriage rattling forthe to the gatties of helle.

Did he really, I must admit I don't it's one of his better known quotations "

Welleth damndeth are thothe who fail to recognithe.

over a year ago

Welleth damndeth are thothe who fail to recognithe."

Your command of his tongue is magnificent

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Your command of his tongue is magnificent "

I wath doing Thylvethter the Puddy Tat.

over a year ago

Your command of his tongue is magnificent

I wath doing Thylvethter the Puddy Tat."

Oh you do impressions as well you are talented

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"Couples,if you're happy in your relationship you shouldn't be shagging other people. Apparently.

It makes us ever happier."

Its our fun together - joint hobby

over a year ago

"Couples,if you're happy in your relationship you shouldn't be shagging other people. Apparently.

Its our fun together - joint hobby "

Just for the record, fantastic profile

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Just for the record, fantastic profile "

Fun building a profile

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

My wife thinks like that.

over a year ago

Fun building a profile "

You look like you had fun building it and I am having fun viewing it. Not sure how a single guy can make their profiles.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Fun building a profile

You look like you had fun building it and I am having fun viewing it. Not sure how a single guy can make their profiles."

Maybe some sexy torso/bum pics and keep graphic ones to friends only. We all know what sex looks like afterall

over a year ago

Fun building a profile

You look like you had fun building it and I am having fun viewing it. Not sure how a single guy can make their profiles.

Maybe some sexy torso/bum pics and keep graphic ones to friends only. We all know what sex looks like afterall "

Thank you for the advice now I just need to find a stunt double with a sexy torso/bum for the pictures

over a year ago

" Do the general public see singles as swingers? Surely "they" would just see them as people shagging around?

Exactly this

I can't call a single shagging another single 'swinging'. If that's swinging then the nation's nightclubs are rammed with millions of teenage and 20something 'swingers' every Saturday night, all looking for a quick nsa shag.

You need a minimum of three people to be 'swinging' even if one is sat at home waiting to hear the lurid details.

[ Awaits the inevitable deluge of outrage from irate singles upset at the suggestion they are flattering themselves ]"

No outrage here. No way I'd be a swinger.

over a year ago

" Do the general public see singles as swingers? Surely "they" would just see them as people shagging around?

Exactly this

[ Awaits the inevitable deluge of outrage from irate singles upset at the suggestion they are flattering themselves ]"

over a year ago

I would imagine the married bi guys doing fab behind their partners back also the bareback people ..

over a year ago

"i don't know anyone that thinks like this, even if they wouldn't want to be involved themselves...i think some people have an idea that everyone else is complete;ly fascinated by other peoples sex lives..they're not, most of us have better things to do"

Fair point. Perhaps it's swingers that think everyone talks about sex all the time when actually they don't even have an opinion about swingers at all.

over a year ago

Exactly this

[ Awaits the inevitable deluge of outrage from irate singles upset at the suggestion they are flattering themselves ]

No outrage here. No way I'd be a swinger. "

It's just sex. Swinging is sex. And it's filthy!!

over a year ago

"i don't know anyone that thinks like this, even if they wouldn't want to be involved themselves...i think some people have an idea that everyone else is complete;ly fascinated by other peoples sex lives..they're not, most of us have better things to do

Fair point. Perhaps it's swingers that think everyone talks about sex all the time when actually they don't even have an opinion about swingers at all. "

That's because those filthy swingers can't control their sexual desires and have dirty minds. Ugh.

over a year ago

Exactly this

It's just sex. Swinging is sex. And it's filthy!! "

Ah but according to some forum big hitters swinging ISN'T about sex..it's a lifestyle!

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Some singles here want to meet couples as well as just other singles. That makes them swingers if you want to get into the singles arent swingers argument. The fact that we are still debating what a swinger actually is, is quite pathetic in my opinion.

Should rename the site.

Www.sexuallyliberatedpeeps.com

And stop the argument once and for all.

As to what the general populous think of the scene for want of a better word. Sod em.

over a year ago

Exactly this

It's just sex. Swinging is sex. And it's filthy!!

Ah but according to some forum big hitters swinging ISN'T about sex..it's a lifestyle!"

Without sex it's a luncheon club.

over a year ago

"I would imagine the married bi guys doing fab behind their partners back also the bareback people .. "

And those bi woman rubbing their sticky clunges together. Ewwww.

over a year ago

Not non you all lovely in your own way

over a year ago

Exactly this

It's just sex. Swinging is sex. And it's filthy!! "

Ewwww!

over a year ago

Fun building a profile

Maybe some sexy torso/bum pics and keep graphic ones to friends only. We all know what sex looks like afterall "

Took your advice

over a year ago

For us it has to be like this. We feel you should be swinging from a position of strength in the relationship.

They always say swinging will NOT repair a relationship in difficulty.

Mark and Hillie (35 years together - 12 of those as swingers and still loving it.)

over a year ago

"

Are singles swingers? ...Now that's an issue that has been argued vehemently on these pages. Got my fingers burned last time

over a year ago

Are singles swingers? ...Now that's an issue that has been argued vehemently on these pages. Got my fingers burned last time"

It's just a label. I don't think many single people care about it. If I were to meet people with my partner I still wouldn't call us swingers. It's so out-dated.

over a year ago

Are singles swingers? ...Now that's an issue that has been argued vehemently on these pages. Got my fingers burned last time

It's just a label. I don't think many single people care about it. If I were to meet people with my partner I still wouldn't call us swingers. It's so out-dated. "

Isn' the lifestyle about much more than just sex?

over a year ago

Your mum.

over a year ago

"Your mum."

If she's a squirter.

over a year ago

The HPWs

over a year ago

It's just a label. I don't think many single people care about it. If I were to meet people with my partner I still wouldn't call us swingers. It's so out-dated.

Isn' the lifestyle about much more than just sex? "

It's the sex that makes it swinging. Take away the sex and it's an ordinary social life.

over a year ago

"The HPWs"

They don't do anyone any harm though. Unlike those filthy bi women who touch genitals

over a year ago

Isn' the lifestyle about much more than just sex? "

For some it's about the social side too. For others it's just about the sex.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Yep , I’d agree with that .

It’s even been said to me on the forums on here !

By a single woman I hasten to add .

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

It's the sex that makes it swinging. Take away the sex and it's an ordinary social life.

"

Absolutely , it never ceases to amaze me how many supposed swingers say it’s not about the sex .

over a year ago

"The HPWs

They don't do anyone any harm though. Unlike those filthy bi women who touch genitals "

over a year ago

Absolutely , it never ceases to amaze me how many supposed swingers say it’s not about the sex .

"

Exactly the point we tried to make on our own post a few days ago but some of the regulars weren't having it.

over a year ago

By a single woman I hasten to add . "

Was it me?

over a year ago

Exactly the point we tried to make on our own post a few days ago but some of the regulars weren't having it."

Do you really care what the regulars think?

I missed the thread I think but it sounds interesting.

over a year ago

My vanilla friends love hearing my exploits!

over a year ago

if there not swinging perhaps there having an affair.........just for the sex

over a year ago

I've been to parties and clubs and had sex with strangers. I'm disgusting and I'm totally ashamed of myself.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Was it me? "

Ha ha !

No , it wasn’t said in jest , but hey ho .

over a year ago

"I've been to parties and clubs and had sex with strangers. I'm disgusting and I'm totally ashamed of myself. "

So you should be. Hope you didn't leave the light on.

over a year ago

Exactly the point we tried to make on our own post a few days ago but some of the regulars weren't having it.

I missed the thread I think but it sounds interesting. "

No I (Jen) don't but I got intrigued by the regular posters quoting swinging isn't about sex so I put the post up to see what other people thought. For me/us it IS about sex.

It wasn't scientific.

over a year ago

Was it me?

Ha ha !

No , it wasn’t said in jest , but hey ho ."

Meh you know the truth and that's all that matters. Many people don't understand swinging but hey ho indeed.

I didn't understand it when I first came on here either. Now I know that swinging is fucking brilliant fun- with the right person to share it with.

over a year ago

Obviously it must be either one or three or more, at mid day, lasting 6 or more minutes with birth control.

By *eepndarkMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I keep telling my wife I am the happiest man alive

over a year ago

I missed the thread I think but it sounds interesting.

No I (Jen) don't but I got intrigued by the regular posters quoting swinging isn't about sex so I put the post up to see what other people thought. For me/us it IS about sex.

It wasn't scientific.

"

I found it. I remember now, good thread.

Post new Message to Thread