FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are people with no public pics more secure in their self worth?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you think that the quantity and type of public pics people have, correlates with how much of an attention seeker they are?

Do you need your pics to be fabbed/ admired to boost your ego if you feel insecure?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Mine are a warning

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

About time

over a year ago

"About time "

I was thinking how to word it.

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"About time

I was thinking how to word it. "

Punishment for opening a can worms

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Yes

No

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you think that the quantity and type of public pics people have, correlates with how much of an attention seeker they are?

Do you need your pics to be fabbed/ admired to boost your ego if you feel insecure? "

I will happily, 100% admit I fall

Into this category..

But I’ve worked incredibly hard to look how I look so in the same respect I don’t see anything wrong with it

By *ky19Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

Answer OP - Yeah I feel secure enough to put face pics up on a good day.

Even though I feel like s*** about myself at the mo.

I admit it does feel good to get fabs but its not good to live by it. x

over a year ago

Cups of coffee are good

over a year ago

My photos are my advert of me. I'm massive on attraction and if someone doesn't find me attractive (face / body / whatever) then the best chat in the world won't create anything of what I'm looking for. Saves time in the long run.

But that's just me. Using the site with my own agenda and all that.

over a year ago

"Do you think that the quantity and type of public pics people have, correlates with how much of an attention seeker they are?

Do you need your pics to be fabbed/ admired to boost your ego if you feel insecure?

Into this category..

But I’ve worked incredibly hard to look how I look so in the same respect I don’t see anything wrong with it"

And you look fantastic with it

over a year ago

Into this category..

But I’ve worked incredibly hard to look how I look so in the same respect I don’t see anything wrong with it"

Good for you. Love that.

over a year ago

"Answer OP - Yeah I feel secure enough to put face pics up on a good day.

Even though I feel like s*** about myself at the mo.

I admit it does feel good to get fabs but its not good to live by it. x"

Hope you feel better about yourself soon. I think your pics are striking- I mean that as a compliment. x

Good point that it can have the opposite effect too.

over a year ago

Be a bit hypocrital of me to ask for face pics without them seeing me - yes, I could send them, but that means sending a face pic to every man who sends me one. I can save time by just having them on my profile

And for the other photos, well I look good! I’ve hated my body for years and after being pregnant three times last year and my body going through so many changes, I’ve learned to at least like it.

I honestly do wish I could be one of those women with no pics, making chat with men myself. But I’m absolutely hopeless at approaching men, I’m far too shy and anxious so this is easier - maybe one day

over a year ago

And the compliments do make me feel good, even though the majority of them are just sent to me on the offchance I’d travel 200 miles+ to suck some cock, right now!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Simple answer is some will some won't - there's no hard and fast single answer to the question.

We're all here to seek attention to a greater or lesser degree, whether that be by posting pics, begging fabs, or starting forum threads of varying kinds from the trite to the pseudo intellectual or any of the other myriad ways we all interact with the site - if we weren't, and with the possible exception of those that aren't meeting (and even then it's arguable that they are still seeking attention in some way), what would be the point in being here?

I personally post pics of myself because I enjoy taking them, and yes because they attract a degree of attention to me and yep seeing them get fabs provides a level of validation for my efforts.

Does it overly bother me if I don't get attention, then honest answer is yes, but that's my whole point of having a profile - to attract attention and meet others as a result of it.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Simple answer is some will some won't - there's no hard and fast single answer to the question.

We're all here to seek attention to a greater or lesser degree, whether that be by posting pics, begging fabs, or starting forum threads of varying kinds from the trite to the pseudo intellectual or any of the other myriad ways we all interact with the site - if we weren't, and with the possible exception of those that aren't meeting (and even then it's arguable that they are still seeking attention in some way), what would be the point in being here?

I personally post pics of myself because I enjoy taking them, and yes because they attract a degree of attention to me and yep seeing them get fabs provides a level of validation for my efforts.

Does it overly bother me if I don't get attention, then honest answer is yes, but that's my whole point of having a profile - to attract attention and meet others as a result of it.

"

You said hard and fast

*giggles*

over a year ago

"Be a bit hypocrital of me to ask for face pics without them seeing me - yes, I could send them, but that means sending a face pic to every man who sends me one. I can save time by just having them on my profile

And for the other photos, well I look good! I’ve hated my body for years and after being pregnant three times last year and my body going through so many changes, I’ve learned to at least like it.

I honestly do wish I could be one of those women with no pics, making chat with men myself. But I’m absolutely hopeless at approaching men, I’m far too shy and anxious so this is easier - maybe one day "

You shouldn’t be, you’re a queen..

Rock it

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Simple answer is some will some won't - there's no hard and fast single answer to the question.

You said hard and fast

*giggles*"

I was seeking attention by doing so

over a year ago

"Be a bit hypocrital of me to ask for face pics without them seeing me - yes, I could send them, but that means sending a face pic to every man who sends me one. I can save time by just having them on my profile

I honestly do wish I could be one of those women with no pics, making chat with men myself. But I’m absolutely hopeless at approaching men, I’m far too shy and anxious so this is easier - maybe one day

You shouldn’t be, you’re a queen..

Rock it "

I’m trying

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"And the compliments do make me feel good, even though the majority of them are just sent to me on the offchance I’d travel 200 miles+ to suck some cock, right now! "

You look stunning now you mentioned a blowie

over a year ago

"And the compliments do make me feel good, even though the majority of them are just sent to me on the offchance I’d travel 200 miles+ to suck some cock, right now!

You look stunning now you mentioned a blowie "

over a year ago

"

Trite is a good word. My threads are trite shite.

over a year ago

"And the compliments do make me feel good, even though the majority of them are just sent to me on the offchance I’d travel 200 miles+ to suck some cock, right now! "

Yeah some will be tripe for sure but many will be sincere.

Distance is irrelevant when you fancy someone. If they have no chance of meeting you then perhaps they are more likely to be sincere. Hope that makes sense. x

over a year ago

Do you need your pics to be fabbed/ admired to boost your ego if you feel insecure? "

Sometimes to the first question.

No to the second. Although I do find it a turn on if people like my pics - especially people I know/am attracted to.

I find sexual pleasure in sharing pics, not self-esteem. I think highly enough of myself as it is.

over a year ago

"And the compliments do make me feel good, even though the majority of them are just sent to me on the offchance I’d travel 200 miles+ to suck some cock, right now!

Yeah some will be tripe for sure but many will be sincere.

Distance is irrelevant when you fancy someone. If they have no chance of meeting you then perhaps they are more likely to be sincere. Hope that makes sense. x"

Yeah I get you! It’s the ‘you’re the hottest women on fab, would you suck this right now?’ Which every word is usually spelt incorrect, and then sent five dick pics, all from a slightly different angle, and a 78% chance of a toilet seat in view

over a year ago

I'm so secure I love seeing pics of me to remind me how awesome I am.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

O think there's probably some correlation there on attention seeking bit there's a diverse group of people here and some have loads of pics as a tool to secure more sex - some do the opposite, just having 1 or 2 poor ones,for the same reason. Eg, they make them poorly focused or unusual angles as a photographic blemish remover, hoping their self-perceived downsides won't get discovered, so they'll get meets.

I'm unsure why people want masses of Fabs, unless they get little interest or aren't particularly secure unless getting attention.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

In my case, yes. I'm an unashamed exhibitionist in certain circumstances.

I don't need them to be fabbed or admired (I'd be massively disappointed if I did ) to make me feel secure. Mr N and I just like taking and showing them. It's the fact that my partner wants to and enjoys taking photos of me that makes me secure.

over a year ago

I've got 3 pics on my public photos and my fab my pics option is turned off. I don't need an ego boost x

over a year ago

I've got 3 pics on my public photos and my fab my pics option is turned off. I don't need an ego boost x"

I don't need an ego boost and I certainly don't get it from fabs or forum. I just like showing off

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I've got 3 pics on my public photos and my fab my pics option is turned off. I don't need an ego boost x

I don't need an ego boost and I certainly don't get it from fabs or forum. I just like showing off "

By *ystical_InkedBBWWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the Shire of Derby

I have public pics so guys can see my actual body shape and then make the decision on whether or not they want to send a message. The term BBW can cover a multitude of shapes and sizes so just gives them more of an idea of who is behind the profile.

over a year ago

"O think there's probably some correlation there on attention seeking bit there's a diverse group of people here and some have loads of pics as a tool to secure more sex - some do the opposite, just having 1 or 2 poor ones,for the same reason. Eg, they make them poorly focused or unusual angles as a photographic blemish remover, hoping their self-perceived downsides won't get discovered, so they'll get meets.

I'm unsure why people want masses of Fabs, unless they get little interest or aren't particularly secure unless getting attention. "

There's a reason I have poor/ no pics...

The Fabs thing I think could sometimes be an insecurity thing.

But I think for some it's a self worth thing in a good way. Like Adsub33 said above. I can understand that.

I actually think posting pics for Fabs is good either way. Whether it gives someone a boost despite their insecurity - or if they already feel good about themselves and want to show it off.

over a year ago

I post pics as it's fun to do, if they get fabbed great but it's no big deal either way really. I'm comfortable being me.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

No but I find it intensely annoying to have to make a decision about interacting with someone without enough public pics to get an idea of if I might fancy them or not, so I would not dream of offering less.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The British are very disapproving of show offs and confident people, especially if they're women.

If you say you're not confident about your body you'll get hundreds of people telling you you're fabulous.

If you say you're confident about how you look you'll get hundreds of people telling you you're not all that.

Confuses me no end.

over a year ago

Mine are public so people know what I look like, if they like me they message if they don’t, they don’t

over a year ago

"The British are very disapproving of show offs and confident people, especially if they're women.

If you say you're not confident about your body you'll get hundreds of people telling you you're fabulous.

If you say you're confident about how you look you'll get hundreds of people telling you you're not all that.

Confuses me no end.

"

over a year ago

"The British are very disapproving of show offs and confident people, especially if they're women.

Confuses me no end.

"

Yeah. Me too. The British love a whinging underdog. They don't like confident self assured. Bloody weird bunch.

over a year ago

Im not insecure

I just enjoy taking and posting pics..

And i like getting them fabbed

It has bugger all to do with my self worth..

My profile is my shop window and im just displaying my wares

over a year ago

"Im not insecure

I just enjoy taking and posting pics..

And i like getting them fabbed

It has bugger all to do with my self worth..

My profile is my shop window and im just displaying my wares"

It's a good attitude to have. I enjoy Fabbing as much as being fabbed, if not more.

over a year ago

Confuses me no end.

"

Yes! I was pretty confused about this when I first moved here. I think it's quite reversed in the U.S.. Generally speaking.

over a year ago

Confuses me no end.

"

Me too.

For some odd reason this made me think of Beach Body SOS. Vicky Pattison is on there and she gives them such a withering look up and down, I thought she was being such a bitch when I saw the adverts.

But then she comes out with some really body positive comments like what amazing tits she has or what fabulous big arms he has. I love it!! She clearly means it and it gives them a massive boost.

I realise that's random and unrelated to what you said but hey it's after midnight.

By *hinypants77Man
over a year ago

Leeds

The day you get self worth through Fabbed pics on here is the day you’re fucked. And not in good way.

Then again some people like attention so that’s fair enough but understand its fickle and means very little in the big scheme of things.

By *09309309Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

I have never bothered with public pictures because I honest to Christ don't care what the gen-pop thinks about me. I am flattered when someone I like and have gotten to know enough to add as a friend likes my pictures. Those are the only people whose attention or opinions matter to me. Having said that, there are some very lovely pictures floating around Fab and there is absolutely nothing wrong with liking that type of attention if that's your thing.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Confuses me no end.

Me too.

For some odd reason this made me think of Beach Body SOS. Vicky Pattison is on there and she gives them such a withering look up and down, I thought she was being such a bitch when I saw the adverts.

But then she comes out with some really body positive comments like what amazing tits she has or what fabulous big arms he has. I love it!! She clearly means it and it gives them a massive boost.

I realise that's random and unrelated to what you said but hey it's after midnight. "

The way I see it is you've got the body your life's given you. If you like it life is so much easier, it's one less thing weighing you down.

I know what my body looks like, I'm well aware that it isn't perfect but I think it looks good I'm happy with it and I'm a bloody great big show off.

I don't know who Vicki Pattison is but if she says nice things and means them she can't be all bad.

over a year ago

Into this category..

I don’t see anything wrong with it either. You owe me another apology

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Confuses me no end.

Yes! I was pretty confused about this when I first moved here. I think it's quite reversed in the U.S.. Generally speaking."

I don't know a lot about the U.S. but I get the impression that confidence is celebrated.

I get tired of telling someone they look great and they respond with "yeah but have you seen how fat my bum looks in it"

over a year ago

Confuses me no end.

Yes! I was pretty confused about this when I first moved here. I think it's quite reversed in the U.S.. Generally speaking.

I don't know a lot about the U.S. but I get the impression that confidence is celebrated.

I get tired of telling someone they look great and they respond with "yeah but have you seen how fat my bum looks in it" "

My bum looks good in, and out of everything

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Confuses me no end.

I get tired of telling someone they look great and they respond with "yeah but have you seen how fat my bum looks in it"

My bum looks good in, and out of everything "

By *MP3Man
over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

"My bum looks good in, and out of everything "

So it seems

over a year ago

To be honest fair play to anyone that gets themselves in top shape. It takes a lot of hard work. I think in the beginning it stems from insecurities. But long term to get in the shape that some on the men and woman are in on here it takes a lot of hard work and dedication 27/4. Why not show it off and take a little satisfaction and compliments for a job well done? I’m working towards getting in shape and trust me some days it fucking hurts!!!

over a year ago

"My bum looks good in, and out of everything

So it seems "

over a year ago

I think people who enjoy taking photos and uploading them to fab, enjoy the attention or they wouldn't be uploading all there photos for everyone to see.

I think people who keep there photos private and share with who they wish are just a bit more selective and private about things.

I also think people who have a few photos to show what they look like and keep the rest private are just trying to get across what they look like for potential meets.

Either way do whatever makes you happy. Would be boring if we were all the same.

Though the people who keep uploading fake photos, even though they've been caught out, and then they keep adding more fake photos. How are they still even here?!?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"To be honest fair play to anyone that gets themselves in top shape. It takes a lot of hard work. I think in the beginning it stems from insecurities. But long term to get in the shape that some on the men and woman are in on here it takes a lot of hard work and dedication 27/4. Why not show it off and take a little satisfaction and compliments for a job well done? I’m working towards getting in shape and trust me some days it fucking hurts!!! "

I'm not in top shape and very few are. That's the point though it isn't about perfection.

over a year ago

"To be honest fair play to anyone that gets themselves in top shape. It takes a lot of hard work. I think in the beginning it stems from insecurities. But long term to get in the shape that some on the men and woman are in on here it takes a lot of hard work and dedication 27/4. Why not show it off and take a little satisfaction and compliments for a job well done? I’m working towards getting in shape and trust me some days it fucking hurts!!!

I'm not in top shape and very few are. That's the point though it isn't about perfection."

By *aughtynice23Couple
over a year ago

South West

We love erotic pictures, we enjoy the sight of other people, and we like taking and sharing ours for others to enjoy. It's that simple! We also like our pictures being fabbed, as we see it a a mark of appreciation that someone enjoyed seeing us. But as for ego - no, it's just about having fun and sharing.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"To be honest fair play to anyone that gets themselves in top shape. It takes a lot of hard work. I think in the beginning it stems from insecurities. But long term to get in the shape that some on the men and woman are in on here it takes a lot of hard work and dedication 27/4. Why not show it off and take a little satisfaction and compliments for a job well done? I’m working towards getting in shape and trust me some days it fucking hurts!!!

I'm not in top shape and very few are. That's the point though it isn't about perfection.

"

Yeah but I'm not half bad for an old bird

over a year ago

I have to admit to enjoying having my oversized Lynx can next to my humongous cock picture fabbed, - it's good for my self esteem.

over a year ago

"To be honest fair play to anyone that gets themselves in top shape. It takes a lot of hard work. I think in the beginning it stems from insecurities. But long term to get in the shape that some on the men and woman are in on here it takes a lot of hard work and dedication 27/4. Why not show it off and take a little satisfaction and compliments for a job well done? I’m working towards getting in shape and trust me some days it fucking hurts!!! "

Exercise hurts? I'm not going to try that then!

over a year ago

I work hard on my look and Do like to show it off. But at the same time, I have Fabs deactivated and my profile text basically says don't feck with me...

It is a kind off twisted view I have to admit.

Look at me and my pictures, but don't think about contacting me or I'll chew your balls and spit them out!!

Mistress Amelia x

over a year ago

I tend to message those with no pic, lesser pics for that very reason. I find the hidden profiles the best.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Yes and no...

When I can't meet for extended periods of time I tend to post pics more regularly in an effort to stay 'relevant' and to hopefully hold the interest of those I do hope to meet at some point in the future.... and yes, when a pic gets a lot of fabs its flattering and sometimes has given me a lift on a particularly shitty day.

I'm still not getting my foof out for fabs though...

By *reakShow90Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

I put my face up due to how I look and under stand my look is not to every ones taste so before some one talks to me they see what they are getting so to speak

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I couldn't give a flying fuck what people thought of me to be honest

over a year ago

I only got my shoes on public and I think I get more messages thanks to them !!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I only got my shoes on public and I think I get more messages thanks to them !! "

I have my ankles

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"I only got my shoes on public and I think I get more messages thanks to them !! "

They did it for me anyway...

Post new Message to Thread