Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

kunfu

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i have to tell u about this it made me laugh so much

me and my friend and our children went for a kunfu lesson tonight the kids are only 4 but we said we see how it goes. here is how it went.

my 4 year old asking the insturtor for a cuddle.. and his face while trying to explain we are not here for cuddles...

then he said now pull your most scary face to scare away a attacker. my daughters puts her fingers in her mouth and pulls at the side and sticks her tounge out lol

then she decided she had enough and spent the last part running up to him going yeeehaaaa and kicking him...

he sooo could not wait for us to leave i was just sitting in the corning pissing myself

it was soooo funny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Same time next week then?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"i have to tell u about this it made me laugh so much

me and my friend and our children went for a kunfu lesson tonight the kids are only 4 but we said we see how it goes. here is how it went.

my 4 year old asking the insturtor for a cuddle.. and his face while trying to explain we are not here for cuddles...

then he said now pull your most scary face to scare away a attacker. my daughters puts her fingers in her mouth and pulls at the side and sticks her tounge out lol

then she decided she had enough and spent the last part running up to him going yeeehaaaa and kicking him...

he sooo could not wait for us to leave i was just sitting in the corning pissing myself

it was soooo funny"

bless you and your kids........avon girl..

Post new Message to Thread